"Enhanced Generator" from JPKBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jules,

Picking up with where we left off in the other thread.

Failing that I was thinking about charing a capacitor (as in the SG, but using a timer circuit to discharge that every second or so. A mechanical switch will add friction to the rotor and the electronic version could be finely adjustable.
    This will work fine for charging a second battery but not for the run battery.

There is a way to "back pop" the run battery, but it requires the coils to be "electrically" separated from the FET and the power coil circuit path. They have to be transformer or "magnetically" coupled instead so they can absorb the collapsing magnetic field and apply it to run battery through a bridge rectifier.

The schematic drawings on page 11 of the JPKBook shows a circuit that both charges another battery and "back pops" the run battery. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chap...e-fit,-312,842
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-07-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Jules,

Originally posted by JulesP View Post
      Hi Gary,

Yes I thought that the moment I wrote it.

What I have come up with as a 'temporary' solution is to incorporate an isolating FET switch between the battery and the top of the coil. I don't know if the FET needs to have its Source at 0V but I'm sure you get my idea. Maybe this can be done better with a regular BPJ such as the BC549 I am using now or a power transistor but this is how I see it working with most of it what is working now. I refer you to the attached pen modified drawing 'Revised Circuit with Isolator' and the 'BEMF Generator V3 (Revised)'.

When the Hall output pin goes low the collector on the tranny goes high which sends a high to both FETs. This allows current to flow from the battery with the additional FET acting as a one way valve in the battery + line. When the passing mag field switches off the sensor and both FETs are off then the now HV positive at the bottom of the coils can only flow to the battery through the three diodes.

As I say, it might be simpler to use a regular power transistor (I have a spare T13009) but then it has to allow up to 4 amps through it.

If this works then at least I can get the battery responding to the pulses and tackle the question of discharging and charging simultaneously to later.

Regards,

Jules
      This still doesn't provide any path from the battery negative post back to the top of the coils when the FETs switch off. The coil high voltage discharge will not have a complete path and will probably "blast" it's own path somewhere you don't want it.

Comment

Hi Jules,

Here's a method of "back popping" the run battery that Aaron originally posted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sgrecoverycircuit.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	647.0 KB
ID:	50008

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
          Hi Jules,

This still doesn't provide any path from the battery negative post back to the top of the coils when the FETs switch off. The coil high voltage discharge will not have a complete path and will probably "blast" it's own path somewhere you don't want it.

Drat and double drat! I will wait for inspiration

Jules
          'Consciousness came First'

Comment

Completing the circuit

Hi Jules,

Ok, so my solution to that is shown in the two slides where I illustrate the problem and a solution. Basically if I included a diode between the Bat - and the top of the coils, while this will be in reverse bias when the coils are conducting their current, when the HV pulse occurs and the coil polarity is reversed, then it should become forward biased as the batt - is now positive with respect to the HV- (I think).

I reckon this should work.

Regards,

Jules

Name:	HV Pulses - The Problem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	50009Click image for larger version

Name:	HV Pulses - Some Solutions.jpg
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	50010

Comment

Hi Jules,

Theoretically I think that should work.

The main problem I see is getting the FETs and/or BJT to switch at exactly the same time. This may be difficult to achieve in actual practice. The high voltage spike you are trying to capture happens in just a few micro seconds after the current flow is cut off.

You can try it and see what happens. Wishing you luck on the endeavor!

Comment

Gary, I will update you when I have something to report. I’m away a lot of next week but not longer after I hope.

Jules

Comment

Hi Jules,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7092[/ATTACH]
                  Hi Gary,

Don't you think there should be a dump switch(mechanical or MOSFET) on the Positive line from the Capacitor positive to Battery Positive?
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Simpler Option

Hi Gary,

If the timing of two FETs is likely to be problematic then I suggest just repositioning the single FET - makes life a lot simpler. This is represented by the attached pic and revised developer's circuit.

Jules
                    (PS I’ve forgotten to connect the bottom of the coils to the 0V so consider it there.)

Name:	HV Pulses - Solution.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	50012 Click image for larger version

Name:	Revised 'Hall' Circuit 2.jpg
Size:	768.7 KB
ID:	50011
                    Last edited by JulesP; 09-09-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Jules,

Originally posted by JulesP View Post
                      Hi Gary,

If the timing of two FETs is likely to be problematic then I suggest just repositioning the single FET - makes life a lot simpler. This is represented by the attached pic and revised developer's circuit.

Jules
                      (PS I’ve forgotten to connect the bottom of the coils to the 0V so consider it there.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]7095[/ATTACH]
                      Sorry!

Look at that a little closer. The new diode you added is connected directly across the coil in parallel, in a direction that will short out the high voltage spike. That will prevent it from going through the top loop at all.

There are a few ways to make a self runner with only one battery (or capacitor), but it isn't easy. What I have found that helps me solve problems is to put the whole thing out of my mind for a few days, take a vacation, and then come back to it with a new perspective. The sub-conscience mind will be working on the problem even while you are focused on something else entirely. Physical activity also helps me to refocus.

Comment

Back one step

Hi Jules,

Sorry!

Look at that a little closer. The new diode you added is connected directly across the coil in parallel, in a direction that will short out the high voltage spike. That will prevent it from going through the top loop at all.

There are a few ways to make a self runner with only one battery (or capacitor), but it isn't easy. What I have found that helps me solve problems is to put the whole thing out of my mind for a few days, take a vacation, and then come back to it with a new perspective. The sub-conscience mind will be working on the problem even while you are focused on something else entirely. Physical activity also helps me to refocus.
                        Hi Gary,

Then for the time being I guess it's back to the dual synchronized FETs. That should at least work but as you say I would need to match the FET's performance very well.

It's quite possible that while I am fitting a new ceiling and plastering it, a better way will emerge

Jules
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jules,

Here's a video of a window motor John Bedini built several years ago that runs from only a capacitor that keeps itself recharged. Enjoy.

And there is also the Lockridge Device developed by a German citizen during WW 2. It was a highly modified DC generator that ran without a battery and kept a 300 watt light bulb lit. It was initially started with a pull rope and contained a homemade capacitor that kept it running.

Peter Lindemann produced a video of this disclosure entitled "Electric Motor Secrets Part 2" which can be purchased here. http://electricmotorsecrets.com/?hop=hamsales12

And John Bedini also disclosed his first "Free Energy Generator" running from a single battery that stayed charged in his paper "Free Energy Generation" first published in 1984. This is included in the newest edition of a book by the same title available here. http://teslagenx.com/books/tx-feg.html?category=books
                          Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-09-2018, 12:44 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Hi Jules,

I wouldn't really consider this back popping the front battery. Instead, the output is allowed to charge the cap and when the circuit runs, the circuit preferentially takes what is in the capacitor first and battery second. It can reduce the draw from the front battery by 25-50% depending on the setup. If you don't need to charge a secondary battery, this is good but if you do, then whatever the circuit uses will take away from what goes to the battery. The best use of the output is usually to charge a battery, but this proves the point that you can put the back to the front without the front battery seeing it.
                            Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 09-09-2018, 11:33 PM.
                            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Gary, Thanks for the info.

I have the 2002 edition of Bearden's book but maybe the 'Free Energy Generator' is not in that one. The Motor secrets videos look interesting and when I have some spare dosh that would be a good investment. Meanwhile I am planning to add a small circuit board with the extra components for the dual FET option. I reason that if the two FETs do not quite start conducting together then it's not too important, as the coil current will simply not start till both a closed, but it's the switching off that needs to be identical. However, I also reason that removing the gate pulse at the same moment will more likely result in them shutting down at the same time than the converse. Anyway I can scope them on two channels and see any time delay and act accordingly.

In anticipation of the time when I can measure a full HV pulse, I have prepared a potential divider and capacitor circuit to tap of about 1/9th of the HV as my scope will otherwise be damaged by the full voltage. I don't know what others do to measure such voltages but it's obviously quite different to measuring the voltage change in a storage capacitor.

Regards,

Jules

Comment

Thanks Gary, That looks very interesting. Aaron says (underneath diagram) that he wouldn't really consider it but it seems like a way avoiding the push pull on the battery and making the battery last much longer. But it may make for some useful research and experimentation.

Jules
                                Last edited by JulesP; 09-09-2018, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X