ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Enhanced Generator" from JPKBook

Back one step

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Jules,

Sorry!

Look at that a little closer. The new diode you added is connected directly across the coil in parallel, in a direction that will short out the high voltage spike. That will prevent it from going through the top loop at all.

There are a few ways to make a self runner with only one battery (or capacitor), but it isn't easy. What I have found that helps me solve problems is to put the whole thing out of my mind for a few days, take a vacation, and then come back to it with a new perspective. The sub-conscience mind will be working on the problem even while you are focused on something else entirely. Physical activity also helps me to refocus.
    Hi Gary,

Then for the time being I guess it's back to the dual synchronized FETs. That should at least work but as you say I would need to match the FET's performance very well.

It's quite possible that while I am fitting a new ceiling and plastering it, a better way will emerge

Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Jules,

Here's a video of a window motor John Bedini built several years ago that runs from only a capacitor that keeps itself recharged. Enjoy.

And there is also the Lockridge Device developed by a German citizen during WW 2. It was a highly modified DC generator that ran without a battery and kept a 300 watt light bulb lit. It was initially started with a pull rope and contained a homemade capacitor that kept it running.

Peter Lindemann produced a video of this disclosure entitled "Electric Motor Secrets Part 2" which can be purchased here. http://electricmotorsecrets.com/?hop=hamsales12

And John Bedini also disclosed his first "Free Energy Generator" running from a single battery that stayed charged in his paper "Free Energy Generation" first published in 1984. This is included in the newest edition of a book by the same title available here. http://teslagenx.com/books/tx-feg.html?category=books
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-09-2018 at 12:44 PM. Reason: add info
    Gary Hammond,

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Jules,

Here's a method of "back popping" the run battery that Aaron originally posted.

I wouldn't really consider this back popping the front battery. Instead, the output is allowed to charge the cap and when the circuit runs, the circuit preferentially takes what is in the capacitor first and battery second. It can reduce the draw from the front battery by 25-50% depending on the setup. If you don't need to charge a secondary battery, this is good but if you do, then whatever the circuit uses will take away from what goes to the battery. The best use of the output is usually to charge a battery, but this proves the point that you can put the back to the front without the front battery seeing it.
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 09-09-2018 at 11:33 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Gary, Thanks for the info.

I have the 2002 edition of Bearden's book but maybe the 'Free Energy Generator' is not in that one. The Motor secrets videos look interesting and when I have some spare dosh that would be a good investment. Meanwhile I am planning to add a small circuit board with the extra components for the dual FET option. I reason that if the two FETs do not quite start conducting together then it's not too important, as the coil current will simply not start till both a closed, but it's the switching off that needs to be identical. However, I also reason that removing the gate pulse at the same moment will more likely result in them shutting down at the same time than the converse. Anyway I can scope them on two channels and see any time delay and act accordingly.

In anticipation of the time when I can measure a full HV pulse, I have prepared a potential divider and capacitor circuit to tap of about 1/9th of the HV as my scope will otherwise be damaged by the full voltage. I don't know what others do to measure such voltages but it's obviously quite different to measuring the voltage change in a storage capacitor.

Regards,

Jules

Thanks Gary, That looks very interesting. Aaron says (underneath diagram) that he wouldn't really consider it but it seems like a way avoiding the push pull on the battery and making the battery last much longer. But it may make for some useful research and experimentation.

Jules
    Last edited by JulesP; 09-09-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    Thanks Gary, That looks very interesting. Aaron says (underneath diagram) that he wouldn't really consider it but it seems like a way avoiding the push pull on the battery and making the battery last much longer. But it may make for some useful research and experimentation.

Jules
    Yes, the output sees the battery, but the battery does not see the output so the battery stays in discharge mode.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Some measurements

Hi Gary et al.,

My 'developer' friend in South Africa assures me that when the coil reverses its polarity as the HV pulse is generated, then the pulse can't be shorted through the coil in my setup as that part of the circuit becomes 'open circuit' for the duration due to the high inductance that the coils present to the rising edge of the pulse.

My circuit instantly charges a cap of 0.22uF (2000V) when the HV line is directed to it via a 9:1 potential divider indicating that it is reaching a voltage of about 550V (see HV Measurement pic). However, the peak spike voltage seems to be a little over 2,100V based on the scope diagnostics.

I will soon see how well it charges a second and third battery (Charging second battery pic) while the drive battery is disconnected from the HV. As for routing the HV back to the drive battery he says he experiences no issues with his generator although it may take a time to show up as a voltage rise on the battery. I will need to do a longer test when I return from my trip.

Regards,

Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JulesP; 09-11-2018 at 01:30 AM. Reason: More info

Hi Jules,

Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    ...................... My circuit instantly charges a cap of 0.22uF (2000V) when the HV line is directed to it via a 9:1 potential divider indicating that it is reaching a voltage of about 550V (see HV Measurement pic). However, the peak spike voltage seems to be a little over 2,100V based on the scope diagnostics.

I will soon see how well it charges a second and third battery (Charging second battery pic) while the drive battery is disconnected from the HV. As for routing the HV back to the drive battery he says he experiences no issues with his generator although it may take a time to show up as a voltage rise on the battery. I will need to do a longer test when I return from my trip.

Regards,

Jules
    What you have shown in the attachments is the "drive battery is disconnected from the HV" and the HV line connected directly to a cap or secondary battery. This is the common ground mode (aka generator mode) of the two battery Bedini SSG system. And it does charge like crazy.

I think if you also hook the HV back up to the run battery at the same time, you will see the HV spikes disappear and the cap and/or secondary battery will not charge. This would be very easy to try and then report back what it does.
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-11-2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: correct spelling
    Gary Hammond,

Hello Jules,

Glad to see that your progress is very positive. It rotates at good speed! It appears that the generator is running around 1000 RPM based on the screen shot numbers, nice! You should be able to tune it for your needs.

Gary is on topic with his observations.

Looking forward to the next round of results.
    Yaro
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Hi Gary and Yaro,

I have spent the last few days running tests with various battery configurations. I can confirm that the arrangement where the drive and external battery are connected with common ground results in neither battery charging. Does the common ground interfere with the way 'radiant' energy interacts with the batteries?

I am typing up the results and will post in a day or so - with a bunch of questions no doubt!

Jules