Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 46 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "Enhanced Generator" from JPKBook

Hi Jules,

Picking up with where we left off in the other thread.

Failing that I was thinking about charing a capacitor (as in the SG, but using a timer circuit to discharge that every second or so. A mechanical switch will add friction to the rotor and the electronic version could be finely adjustable.
    This will work fine for charging a second battery but not for the run battery.

There is a way to "back pop" the run battery, but it requires the coils to be "electrically" separated from the FET and the power coil circuit path. They have to be transformer or "magnetically" coupled instead so they can absorb the collapsing magnetic field and apply it to run battery through a bridge rectifier.

The schematic drawings on page 11 of the JPKBook shows a circuit that both charges another battery and "back pops" the run battery. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chap...e-fit,-312,842
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 09-07-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Jules,

Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    Hi Gary,

Yes I thought that the moment I wrote it.

What I have come up with as a 'temporary' solution is to incorporate an isolating FET switch between the battery and the top of the coil. I don't know if the FET needs to have its Source at 0V but I'm sure you get my idea. Maybe this can be done better with a regular BPJ such as the BC549 I am using now or a power transistor but this is how I see it working with most of it what is working now. I refer you to the attached pen modified drawing 'Revised Circuit with Isolator' and the 'BEMF Generator V3 (Revised)'.

When the Hall output pin goes low the collector on the tranny goes high which sends a high to both FETs. This allows current to flow from the battery with the additional FET acting as a one way valve in the battery + line. When the passing mag field switches off the sensor and both FETs are off then the now HV positive at the bottom of the coils can only flow to the battery through the three diodes.

As I say, it might be simpler to use a regular power transistor (I have a spare T13009) but then it has to allow up to 4 amps through it.

If this works then at least I can get the battery responding to the pulses and tackle the question of discharging and charging simultaneously to later.

Regards,

Jules
    This still doesn't provide any path from the battery negative post back to the top of the coils when the FETs switch off. The coil high voltage discharge will not have a complete path and will probably "blast" it's own path somewhere you don't want it.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Jules,

Here's a method of "back popping" the run battery that Aaron originally posted.

sgrecoverycircuit.jpg
    Gary Hammond,

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Jules,

This still doesn't provide any path from the battery negative post back to the top of the coils when the FETs switch off. The coil high voltage discharge will not have a complete path and will probably "blast" it's own path somewhere you don't want it.

Drat and double drat! I will wait for inspiration

Jules

Completing the circuit

Hi Jules,

Ok, so my solution to that is shown in the two slides where I illustrate the problem and a solution. Basically if I included a diode between the Bat - and the top of the coils, while this will be in reverse bias when the coils are conducting their current, when the HV pulse occurs and the coil polarity is reversed, then it should become forward biased as the batt - is now positive with respect to the HV- (I think).

I reckon this should work.

Regards,

Jules

HV Pulses - The Problem.jpgHV Pulses - Some Solutions.jpg

Hi Jules,

Theoretically I think that should work.

The main problem I see is getting the FETs and/or BJT to switch at exactly the same time. This may be difficult to achieve in actual practice. The high voltage spike you are trying to capture happens in just a few micro seconds after the current flow is cut off.

You can try it and see what happens. Wishing you luck on the endeavor!
    Gary Hammond,

Gary, I will update you when I have something to report. Iím away a lot of next week but not longer after I hope.

Jules

Hi Jules,

Here's a method of "back popping" the run battery that Aaron originally posted.

sgrecoverycircuit.jpg
    Hi Gary,

Don't you think there should be a dump switch(mechanical or MOSFET) on the Positive line from the Capacitor positive to Battery Positive?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ĎMass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)í.

Simpler Option

Hi Gary,

If the timing of two FETs is likely to be problematic then I suggest just repositioning the single FET - makes life a lot simpler. This is represented by the attached pic and revised developer's circuit.

Jules
    (PS Iíve forgotten to connect the bottom of the coils to the 0V so consider it there.)

HV Pulses - Solution.jpg Revised 'Hall' Circuit 2.jpg
    Last edited by JulesP; 09-09-2018 at 02:55 AM.

Hi Jules,

Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    Hi Gary,

If the timing of two FETs is likely to be problematic then I suggest just repositioning the single FET - makes life a lot simpler. This is represented by the attached pic and revised developer's circuit.

Jules
    (PS Iíve forgotten to connect the bottom of the coils to the 0V so consider it there.)

HV Pulses - Solution.jpg Revised 'Hall' Circuit 2.jpg
    Sorry!

Look at that a little closer. The new diode you added is connected directly across the coil in parallel, in a direction that will short out the high voltage spike. That will prevent it from going through the top loop at all.

There are a few ways to make a self runner with only one battery (or capacitor), but it isn't easy. What I have found that helps me solve problems is to put the whole thing out of my mind for a few days, take a vacation, and then come back to it with a new perspective. The sub-conscience mind will be working on the problem even while you are focused on something else entirely. Physical activity also helps me to refocus.
    Gary Hammond,