2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: "Enhanced Generator" from JPKBook

Thank you for this report, Julian.
    As expected, it doesn't work.
    I wonder how "Real" this "South African Developer" really is.
    His "Perpetual Light" doesn't work either. Been there, done that.
    And this design (Solid State Generator) or the mechanical version, and as you said in your report that with the IRF840 which produces best results, still perform COP < 1.

Quote Originally Posted by kwag View Post
    Thank you for this report, Julian.
    As expected, it doesn't work.
    I wonder how "Real" this "South African Developer" really is.
    His "Perpetual Light" doesn't work either. Been there, done that.
    And this design (Solid State Generator) or the mechanical version, and as you said in your report that with the IRF840 which produces best results, still perform COP < 1.
    I had expected to see a CoP>1 but also needed to follow a scientific method.

The 'South African Developer' has never built a solid state version and the basic idea for that came from Patrick Kelly who writes on such topics. He made some reasonable suggestions and extrapolations which I then tested out.

The Developer runs his house lighting on his high speed rotor system and I am happy that this is so but I have not been able to identify the factors that make his system work, although not at particularly useful power levels.

I am more hopeful of a flywheel system at useful power levels but will check out the principle with a small scale version and only move ahead with the significant emotional and financial investment if it checks out. As mentioned I will update material onto the forum, presumably the 'Mechanical Amplifiers' sub forum.

Summary Report Link

If you are unable to download the report file for whatever reason, it can be found, with some build pics in my Dropbox account at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cwlace7c8...d2Me5piba?dl=0