Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: "Enhanced Generator" from JPKBook

Hi Skywatcher,

Good to keep exploring new configurations and to note what effects what. As another said recently, the circuit maybe simple but the behaviour is complex and who knows, even ones states of consciousness will affect the output! lol I am still revising my circuit to feed the drive battery with the output from the triple wound coil and had done so last week but had a mishap in that a wiring connection linked to the mode switch produced a battery short that melted a few things. I've been fortunate with such events so far but will get there hopefully this week and will run some comparisons tests of 'Radiant' versus 'Generator' mode with the new 'back popping' feed.

The SA developer has tried similar himself but his rectified feed was not fully isolated from the other 4 coils so it will be interesting to so how my version does.

I am aware of his solid state developments but have not seen the video from Patrick Kelly. I will get to such things, such as the 'Ainslee heater', in due course as another project but I do like the tangibility of a spinning rotor, especially when it is going to serve as a demonstration device for interested parties. It's quite hard to look at a box that is discretely vibrating away inside and say 'well look it's just doing its thing'.

Jules

Hi julesP, good to know you are making experiments with this also.

I built a solid state version, with the 555 timer and a STP12NB30 mosfet.

I used the astable circuit as alexkor used and I have the on time at 10% at the moment and using the common ground configuration.

We shall see how well this works.

Oh yes, I have no doubt that consciousness can affect these things and just about everything else as well. Reality is malleable, unlike what we were taught.
    peace love light

Hi Skywatcher,

I have now seen Patrick Kelly's video detailing the new solid state generator developed by his South African contact. I'm converted! Such an elegant method and capable of easy ramping up of the output power by increasing the pulse frequency hitting the battery. The several thousand pulses/sec that are easily generated here are miles beyond the 100 pulses/sec or so created by my rotor. However, as a learning tool the rotor is important and I still have plenty to find out about what works best. While I was planning on building an Ainslie heater, a resonance based circuit, after my current project, I will go down this route to build a PIG (Pulsed Induction Generator) instead, especially as it employs some circuits that I will have already built. For those interested, the pdf for this newer solid state version is in my dropbox file set for this forum at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0y15dybr5...n2q6QhHCa?dl=0 and called 'Solid State Generator.pdf'.

Later today I will post the results of my revised 'back popping' circuit. After investigation I found that none of my components had burnt out after all and that for some strange reason there was no volts on the Hall sensor + feed. So I shouted at it (in the way that only electronic circuits can make you do) and so it decided to play ball and work! Clearly the device is sensitive to my state of mind which perhaps is not that surprising when one recognises that it is connecting in some way to the energy field that is the substratum of reality.

Jules
    Last edited by JulesP; 10-02-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Readings with 'Back popping' circuit

Hi all,

I now have some results for the 'back popping' circuit revision to see how well one can keep the drive battery charged up while it still powers the circuit.

The circuit revision involved using the three coils in the 'litzed' set to provide power back to the drive battery. In this arrangement coil 3 is powered by the drive battery, as with the other 4 main coils, but the current is fed through a separate FET so that coil 3 remains independent from the HV pathway of the other main coils and which is fed to one or more charging batteries. Coil 3 then induces HV pulses in 'slave' coils 1&2 which are fed via the rectifying bridge to the drive battery. The aim was to see if this 'back popping' option was sufficient to offset the drive battery discharge and to overcome the issues of charging and discharging at the same time and to note other effects.

My tests were of short duration at only 3.5 mins each on account of the fact that second FET for coil 3 became very hot at each run and I thought it was likely to burn out, even with a heat sink. I reason that this is because coil 3, being shorter than coils 4-7, only had a a resistance of 4.8ohms and the current was higher than it might be. However, with coils 4-7 in parallel proving a net resistance of only 3.8 ohms, then the current through the main FET is going to be even more so something else is causing FET to run excessively hot. Despite the short test runs I believe they still indicate the presence or not of charging.

The readings are displayed in the attached chart together with the circuit arrangements (1&2) for the measurements. My thoughts about these are as follows:

Somewhat strangely, if the HV pathway from the slave coils is not connected to the drive battery, but instead to my potential divider to measure the pulses on a scope, while the other HV line from the other main coils is connected to the charging battery, then the rotor spins down to a stop. At the moment I can see no obvious reason why that would happen.

Generator mode produced the greatest charging effect on a single separate charging battery with Classic mode resulting in only a small increase in voltage. In both modes the drive battery experienced a drop but less so with in Generator mode.

When using 2 or 3 charging batteries, the difference between Generator and Classic mode is much less but with the former still making a bigger impact.

From these results I think the best charging effects are on a single battery in generator mode, or that resulting from a battery switching system, since even a dedicated 'back popping' circuit cannot offset the issue of effective charging at the same time as a battery is in discharge mode. While I appreciate that this was already well understood, I needed to quantify the issue before moving on to the next option of building a battery switching system.

Any thoughts regarding why FET 2 got so hot and also why I was unable to measure the slave coils' HV pulses, while the rest of the circuit remained connected, would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jules
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JulesP; 10-02-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Hi Jules,

Quote Originally Posted by JulesP View Post
    Hi all,

.................................................. .......................

Any thoughts regarding why FET 2 got so hot and also why I was unable to measure the slave coils' HV pulses, while the rest of the circuit remained connected, would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jules
    Usually when a switching FET gets hot it's because it isn't conducting in saturated mode. This could indicate a problem in the trigger circuit for that particular FET and maybe even a damaged FET. Too long of a duty cycle could also add to over heating.

Have no answer for the second question unless maybe the drive battery voltage is being pulled down to low by the total load applied.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi Gary, Michael, Skywatcher et al.,

I'm hoping to have the revised rotor based circuit (two batteries and a swapping circuit) ready in a couple of weeks with some COP estimates. Meanwhile I attach a schematic for the solid state version that has attracted a lot of attention via Patrick Kelly's recent video. This can be seen at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyN7...Emq59eP&t=979s and I have previously given a link for the relevant pdf doc.

I'm already gathering parts for this 1-2kW PIG (Pulsed Induction Generator) for a build over the winter.

Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JulesP; 10-08-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Hi all, Hi julesP, thanks for sharing, yes that circuit looks proper.
    The solid state version patrick kelly is showing, does not include a common ground, in fact, it shows the flyback being short circuited, I will assume it is a drawing error.
    Your circuit is a common ground version.
    I will be rewiring mine for the common ground setup, as I was testing the other ufopolitics type version and it works well, though I think for our purposes, we need the common ground for the efficiency and to replicate the south african version.

peace love light

Hi Skywatcher,

My own schematic was not an exact copy opf what PK showed in the pdf and video but based on how I understood it worked. Can you pin point the 'flyback' on a pic so I can see what you are referring to?

Julian

Hi julesP, here is a pic from the pdf showing the short circuiting of the flyback.

peace love light

Hi Skywatcher,

Well now you have pointed it out I don't think it's a mistake as many of the 'developer's' circuits have that configuration. It's a variation on the Classic or Radiant mode and where the connection back to the coil occurs before the positive terminal of the battery being charged instead of after the negative. Look at Arrangements 1&3 in the attached doc of some of my measurements compared to Arrangement 4.

Earlier in this thread Gary raised the same point and I conferred with the 'developer' and Patrick on the matter. Whereas for normal DC, this pathway constitutes a short and powers the coils when the Hall sensor triggers, to an HV pulse, with a width of say 20uS, the coil behaves as an open circuit as its has such a massive impedance to the short duration transient.

I have tried to show which understanding is right experimentally but once the HV pulse is connected to a battery it 'disappears' from a scope as its been absorbed so practically speaking it's unresolved. The developer argues that he has has his drive battery charging in Arrangement 1 which would suggest that the HV doesn't take a route through the coil and has no where to go except to the battery. I just haven't seen that myself.

Returning to the solid state version, I used the simplified circuit near the end of the pdf (attached) to come up with my schematic but I do have one query regarding this whole approach. Given that this design can produce much greater HV pulse rates of the order of > 2kHz, with consequently much greater vacuum energy input, how can one get that out to a load easily, via an inverter, from one or two modest 12V batteries? In conventional thinking to deliver even 1kW of power to the input side of the inverter at 12V would require over 83Amps from whichever battery is providing the supply at that moment. The solution may be that the HV pulses themselves provide most of the input power to the inverter as 'cold' electricity in which case the role of the battery is more to act as a 'smoothing sponge'.

I would appreciate any thoughts on how one can best output powers in the range 1-3kW.

Jules
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JulesP; 10-10-2018 at 01:28 AM.