Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Machine.

Hello JD,

Quick note to you that it would be useful to explain the "scalar north" magnet arrangement for those who have not referenced the prior thread. This concept may be a bit foreign.

Looking forward to your next progressive posts.

Best,
    Yaro
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Hi Yaro,

I've ordered another 26" wheel last week so I can run Scalar North and North out motors anytime I wish for direct comparisons.
    Scalar north is two north poles on two magnets squished together for a stronger more condensed field, this supposedly gives larger sharper spikes.
    North out is just the one magnet with the north facing out as per the standard wheels.
    Yaro jumped the gun on me by a week for results but when I get time they will come.
    North out defintly has more torque on the wheel (500rpms - 300rpm scalar) which is better for any generator coils.
    But I havent seen a direct comparison between the output of a Scalar North and North only or North only with generator coils.

One thing I have noticed is the scalar wheel doesn't double or triple pulse, it goes straight into single pulse mode.
    Last edited by Deuis; 09-11-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Hi Aaron,

I wasn't going in that direction as others including John Bedini have proven its more efficient in attraction.

It takes a lot of effort to change the machine around in that configuration and my pile of blown MJL's is building up already....

I'm more focused on magnet configurations and outputs with attraction mode as one of the few proven standards.

So to recap i've fixed the wheel size, coil configuration and airgap for now.
    I have stayed at 12V just due to the power this thing is poducing, not because I dont want to go higher just too scared.

Some more data.

26" wheel
    12V back and front.
    18 scalar magnets.
    9 coils X 8 filar X 18ga.
    6mm air gap.
    Rotor was 310rpm with 1ohm trigger.
    302V peaks
    2.4A per coil analogue meter

I ran the machine for 2hrs at which the primary had drained to 11.36V
    Primary 2hr.JPG

11.36V on this primary battery chart indicates is it just past 50% usage.
    Lets say 55% X 42ah = 23.1ah used in 2hrs.
    Primary 1.JPG

This time I doubled up the secondary with 2 x 100ah batteries in 12V and discharged 34.87ah after the load test had completed to the baseline of 11V.
    Secondary 2hr.JPG

Some more data.

26" wheel
    12V back and front.
    18 scalar magnets.
    9 coils X 8 filar X 18ga.
    6mm air gap.

Primary drawdown 12.12V @ 30mins
    Primary.JPG

Lets say its used 2/9 of capacity = 9.3ah
    Primary 1.JPG

Secondary consumption 27.24ah
    Secondary.JPG

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    Hi Aaron,

I wasn't going in that direction as others including John Bedini have proven its more efficient in attraction.

It takes a lot of effort to change the machine around in that configuration and my pile of blown MJL's is building up already....

I'm more focused on magnet configurations and outputs with attraction mode as one of the few proven standards.

So to recap i've fixed the wheel size, coil configuration and airgap for now.
    I have stayed at 12V just due to the power this thing is poducing, not because I dont want to go higher just too scared.
    If you do get around to it, you can keep the circuit the same and just put on a wheel with the magnets flipped and that's it.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

The magnets are glued inside the holders and are not interchangable.
    Is there any merit you can see in repulsion mode?

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    The magnets are glued inside the holders and are not interchangable.
    Is there any merit you can see in repulsion mode?
    Yes, it works, but just not as well.

In repulsion mode, when the coil charges and bucks against a permanent magnet of the same polarity, that is a loss that you never get back.

With attraction mode, that loss is avoided, you get higher speeds with less draw. It is significant enough to go with attraction mode, especially with your quality of build and results you are already getting, my personal opinion is that if you made an extra wheel for attraction mode, you may see some significant gains.

After we started to do everything in attraction mode, we never used repulsion mode again.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

I have removed the scalar wheel and replaced with an identical North out wheel.

18 Magnets with 8 x 18ga x 8 filar coils.
    Generator Mode
    10 ohm trigger
    128 hz Single pulse mode.
    230V peaks at 5V scale on scope.
    1.8A per coil
    430 RPM
    Air Gap 12mm (scalar magnets 25mm larger diameter wheel)

I replaced a cluster of diodes with one 150A diode to better handle generator mode. (7 x 6A didodes were running about 90C)

Primary Draw after 1 hr battery was at 12.049 indicating that it has used around 9ah max.

Primary Draw1.JPG

Secondary discharged 45.6ah.
    Secondary draw.JPG

Next up is radiant mode at 12mm, then ill move the air gap to 6mm and do direct comparisons with the scalar wheel.

*this is a severe outlier, not sure it can be trusted.
    Last edited by Deuis; Yesterday at 08:52 PM.