Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for support for Bedini SSG Motor in Seattle

Hi Everyone!
    Looking to find out if there's any Bedini SSG Motor experimenters in Seattle WA (that's where I am located). Any help greatly appreciated! I built one but wasn't able to get it to work. I'm guessing it's because I didn't reference Peter Lindemann's book.

- Paul Fraser.

Well I'm not in Seattle but I occasionally travel there for training in Kirkland. I believe I may be making another trip that way sometime soon. If I do I'll let you know and can swing by and get you running.

Comment

Fantastic! That would be awesome. I can forward you my contact info. Here's some pics of my motor:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Paul Fraser; 07-29-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Paul Fraser have you the magnet wire the same size ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Fraser View Post
          Fantastic! That would be awesome. I can forward you my contact info. Here's some pics of my motor:
          Hi,

Please do the following:
          1) Twist the strands, start with 6 strands (5 power and 1 trigger)
          2) I guess you are using 2N3055..its good to start with. But better is MJL201194
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Paul, is that an LED I see between the pot and the base of the transistor? If so, you need to remove it.

A bifilar coil with one transistor is fine - you can go to multi-strand coils later on. 2N3055 will also work fine for your setup.

What gauge is your trigger winding? It looks a little bit too thick, so you may have to give the wheel a decent spin by hand to get the transistor to trigger.

Also, the machine is designed to run on a 12V battery, not a 6V lantern battery.

John K.

Comment

Working...
            X