Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Do you have SG or Monopole problems? Read this first

  1. #21
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    so I went to youtube, typed in Bedini Sg circuit and got this from introvertebrate

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi7cmUpMdX8



    Tom C
    Last edited by Tom C; 06-11-2014 at 10:50 PM.


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    so I went to youtube, typed in Bedini Sg circuit and got this from introvertebrate

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi7cmUpMdX8

    Tom C
    .
    .
    *** How the SG circuit works ***

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi7cmUpMdX8

    Many thanks, Tom C. I did see that video but I was not sure whether it was accurate or not.
    With your recommendation, we can call it a definitive explanation. Very useful.

    *** How the SG circuit works ***
    .
    .

  3. #23



    Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    .
    .
    *** How the SG circuit works ***

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi7cmUpMdX8

    Many thanks, Tom C. I did see that video but I was not sure whether it was accurate or not.
    With your recommendation, we can call it a definitive explanation. Very useful.

    *** How the SG circuit works ***
    .
    .
    That's a bit of an overreaching statement wouldn't you say?

  4. #24
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    yes I would agree with you Patrick. its not as simple as all that but its a good basic start to understand switching.. there is soo much going on in the machine it would take a book (or3) to really understand it. Tesla patents are a good place to start....

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post

    That's a bit of an overreaching statement wouldn't you say?
    As usual, you are right. But we need a starting point to understand the principles.

    That video does not cover the fact that the wheel is propelled by a push from a coil on to a magnet. That needs clarifying.

    Also, people are at pains to say that we don't need or want powerful magnets - hence the direction: no neodymiuims. But surely, the power of the magnet dictates the amount of the pulse that is collected and the amount of the collapsing field energy. These spikes are a function of magnet strength, aren't they?
    Last edited by wrtner; 06-14-2014 at 06:04 AM.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    As usual, you are right. But we need a starting point to understand the principles.

    That video does not cover the fact that the wheel is propelled by a push from a coil on to a magnet. That needs clarifying.

    Also, people are at pains to say that we don't need or want powerful magnets - hence the direction: no neodymiuims. But surely, the power of the magnet dictates the amount of the pulse that is collected and the amount of the collapsing field energy. These spikes are a function of magnet strength, aren't they?
    the spike is a function of the field collapse of the coil. its not a motor, the spinning rim, magnets, and the core of the coil are for the TRIGGER. the amplitude of the spike and its collapse are a function of how fast the core switches, how open the base is on the transistor, the voltage you are running at, and the frequency you are switching at and how good your charge battery is. the core also slows down how fast the field collapses. which is why most solid state setups us an air core, the core retains the magnetic pulse from the field, its like an electromagnet.

    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    the core also slows down how fast the field collapses. which is why most solid state setups use an air core..
    Tom C
    Very interesting and useful stuff, Tom C.

    Initially, I shall follow recommendations with a R60 welding rod core. but would it be a good idea, for later experimentation, to make the core easily removeable?

  8. #28
    Senior Member Tom C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    Very interesting and useful stuff, Tom C.

    Initially, I shall follow recommendations with a R60 welding rod core. but would it be a good idea, for later experimentation, to make the core easily removeable?
    as long as the rods themselves are stuck to each other should be fine, the passing magnets will sometimes lift individual rods up if they are not glued together.
    Tom C


    experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

  9. #29
    as long as the rods themselves are stuck to each other should be fine, the passing magnets will sometimes lift individual rods up if they are not glued together.
    Tom C
    I never glue all the way through the core. If you pack them in tight and then put a few drops of gorilla glue it is all you need. I put a few drops on the side that faces the magnets and spray a little water, as it starts to foam up push it down and smooth it. This forms a nice little cap to keep any jumpers at bay but you can easily tap the core out later with a hammer.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •