Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 10 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Should I invest in eyeglasses?

Should I invest in eyeglasses?

I have pretty okay eyesight with slight astigmatism. My left eye is about 25 while my right eye is 50. Though with my job being a writer for international dating blogs, review blogs, and video editing, I spend most of my days in front of the computer. On some days, my head would start to ache and I wonder if itís about time I invest on glasses. Iím not much of a spender so Iím doubting if I really do need them with my grade being so low. My headaches are probably from lack of sleep or something. I also hear that you can upgrade the lenses with anti-screen and anti-UV options. What do you guys think? For those with glasses, do you think itís a wise decision to invest in them?

Quote Originally Posted by xtiangray32 View Post
    I have pretty okay eyesight with slight astigmatism. My left eye is about 25 while my right eye is 50. Though with my job being a writer for international dating blogs, review blogs, and video editing, I spend most of my days in front of the computer. On some days, my head would start to ache and I wonder if itís about time I invest on glasses. Iím not much of a spender so Iím doubting if I really do need them with my grade being so low. My headaches are probably from lack of sleep or something. I also hear that you can upgrade the lenses with anti-screen and anti-UV options. What do you guys think? For those with glasses, do you think itís a wise decision to invest in them?
    Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen any glasses with the potential of over unity.

Hmm. I'm not sure as well...

I use glasses. I think it's the best investment you can make, I mean, we talk about the health of your vision. Being all day and night in front of the computer damages your eyesight.

Quote Originally Posted by xtiangray32 View Post
    I have pretty okay eyesight with slight astigmatism. My left eye is about 25 while my right eye is 50. Though with my job being a writer for international dating blogs, review blogs, and video editing, I spend most of my days in front of the computer. On some days, my head would start to ache and I wonder if it’s about time I invest on glasses. I’m not much of a spender so I’m doubting if I really do need them with my grade being so low. My headaches are probably from lack of sleep or something. I also hear that you can upgrade the lenses with anti-screen and anti-UV options. What do you guys think? For those with glasses, do you think it’s a wise decision to invest in them?
    In 1920 Dr. Bates wrote a book about improving eyesight without glasses, "Perfect Sight Without Glasses". There were later publications with similar names by him, his widow and others not family related. You can find one of these books on Amazon for $7.24 + $3.99 shipping; https://www.amazon.com/Better-Eyesig...+glasses+bates
    Which is probably the most practical way for you to go or you can free download his original book in PDF format (expired copyright 1948);
    https://www.iblindness.org/ebooks/pe...thout-glasses/

Richard Gieser