• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard
    Thank you, John.
    Very helpful.
    Hi Richard,

Your schematic does not show the gist of what JK is wanting us to experiment with..
    remember its the Capacitor-Discharge into an Inductance coil...and capturing the reaction spike of this Radiant Energy.
    but there is nothing wrong in the way it is shown(your schematic)...no doubt it works.. you need to have specific duty cycle to the switching you have there using 555 pusle generator.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Here's a quick video I shot earlier today:

Richard, you are right - air core and fast diodes. I have UF5408 in the FWBR but I should put faster ones in. I don't have the extra diode because I'm using the cap pulser. But if you are going to use 2 batteries in series in place of a cap pulser you'll need it.

I did try R60 rod core, but the charging wasn't as good as with the air core.

After I shot this video I did mount the solar panel on the roof. Got a few minutes of late afternoon sun in between the clouds, where I was getting just under 3A from the solar panel

If you have #18, I'd go with that. ~130' will be 3 ohms per winding IIRC. Make the coil as big as you can if you've got a 100Ah battery. Just wind all the strands together and twist them to keep it tidy.

John K.
      Last edited by John_Koorn; 05-12-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
        Here's a quick video I shot earlier today:

Richard, you are right - air core and fast diodes. I have UF5408 in the FWBR but I should put faster ones in. I don't have the extra diode because I'm using the cap pulser. But if you are going to use 2 batteries in series in place of a cap pulser you'll need it.

I did try R60 rod core, but the charging wasn't as good as with the air core.

After I shot this video I did mount the solar panel on the roof. Got a few minutes of late afternoon sun in between the clouds, where I was getting just under 3A from the solar panel

If you have #18, I'd go with that. ~130' will be 3 ohms per winding IIRC. Make the coil as big as you can if you've got a 100Ah battery. Just wind all the strands together and twist them to keep it tidy.

John K.
        Hi JK,
        Great video and thanks !
        Yes, Power Schottky Diodes http://www.st.com/resource/en/datash...ps30l30djf.pdf
        for the Bridge must just be the gift for this circuit!
        some interiguing questions though....[U]the Series- Resonant frequency of the dump is high when it is Air cored.[/U].. should that be the only reason for the lower performance with a ferromagnetic core(R60)?
        Rgds,
        Faraday88

Comment

Faraday, that is JK's schematic, not mine.
          I hope he will respond to your comment.
          It looks to me like the battery is "capturing the reaction spike of this Radiant Energy" rather than a cap. I would think the FWBR should be high speed diodes as well as that other diode.
          I would also like to know the best gauge wire to use in the coil for 100 amp hour batteries and the number of primary and secondary turns. I have a good supply of #10 square, #18 and #26. Should it be wound bifilar or with one winding first and the second winding over the first winding? I presume an air core.

Please feel free to post a schematic of your own. Any added notes as to what results you got from the circuit would be helpful.

Richard
          Hi Richard,
          Here is a schematic i would like to share and as a food for thought..Click image for larger version

Name:	Cap dump into coil experiments.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	960.6 KB
ID:	49852
          It is basically a Vanilla coil to study the reaction of the coil to a Capacitor dump and how you can catch the Radiant at different Tesla nodes!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Faraday,

Not sure that circuit will work. Looks like the diodes in the FWBR are drawn wrong.

Have you built the basic version that I posted? Not sure why your innovating before replicating????

John K.

Comment

Hi Faraday,

Not sure that circuit will work. Looks like the diodes in the FWBR are drawn wrong.

Have you built the basic version that I posted? Not sure why your innovating before replicating????

John K.
              Hi JK,
              Thank you for your wise inputs as always! Yes, not yet tried your version.. just intriguing on the coil geometry , turns ratio, gauge, with respect to the standard Switched Battery (SSG) mode ect. about the FWBR orientation,I just worked out the other possible configuration for this topology... it seems to short the Switch either ways.. so i stick with the above schematic. must be doing something to the receive battery for sure.
              Best Regards,
              Faraday88.
              Last edited by Faraday88; 05-15-2018, 05:08 AM.

Comment

So, has no one else tried this yet?

Here's a pic of a charge monitor for today. Note that today was cloudy all day, only a couple of small periods of sunlight. This is real world data, not made up. Here is a free energy machine, COP of infinity.

Graph starts at 6:15AM and ends at around 7:00PM

One day soon I'll get a sunny day

John K.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by John_Koorn; 05-17-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

So, has no one else tried this yet?

Here's a pic of a charge monitor for today. Note that today was cloudy all day, only a couple of small periods of sunlight. This is real world data, not made up. Here is a free energy machine, COP of infinity.

Graph starts at 6:15AM and ends at around 7:00PM

One day soon I'll get a sunny day

John K.
                  Hi JK,

Infinity COP for the sunlight falling on the panels... that is known already! what do you what to show by those the scope shots ? its a CBAIII software plot..
                  rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                    Hi JK,

Infinity COP for the sunlight falling on the panels... that is known already! what do you what to show by those the scope shots ? its a CBAIII software plot..
                    rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    Hi Faraday,

The plot is showing that even on a cloudy and rainy day this setup is charging the battery a lot more than if you were to just hook the solar panel up directly to the battery.

John K.

Comment

Hi Faraday,

The plot is showing that even on a cloudy and rainy day this setup is charging the battery a lot more than if you were to just hook the solar panel up directly to the battery.

John K.
                      Hi JK,
                      Agreed..but then the plot doe'snt show when there is sunlight(or wind flow) or not corresponding to the plot reading..how do we asses that??
                      Is this using your Pulser circuit with the Comparator?
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Faraday,

Well, the plot does show a couple of periods where the charging is higher than the rest of the plot. Between roughly 250 and 350 minutes (about midday) you can see the voltage fluctuates between 13.0 and 13.6.

Yes, this is using the setup as shown in the video.

John K.

Comment

On your video posted 5-13-18 I get only a black square and does nothing when I click on it. Does anyone else have a problem viewing it?
                          Hi Richard,
                          I was able to view the video with no problem what so ever!

Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Richard,

Try the URL https://youtu.be/rgwiVP5uh-o

John K.

Comment

Hi JK,
                              Thank you for your wise inputs as always! Yes, not yet tried your version.. just intriguing on the coil geometry , turns ratio, gauge, with respect to the standard Switched Battery (SSG) mode ect. about the FWBR orientation,I just worked out the other possible configuration for this topology... it seems to short the Switch either ways.. so i stick with the above schematic. must be doing something to the receive battery for sure.
                              Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              @all,
                              Here is my latest circuit... I would like to emphasis one thing in perticular to this topology though.. the input parameters such as the Capacitors, the Coil and the some other things have to of the following specification:
                              1) High Voltage/Low capacitance Capacitor you can use the output of a SSG machine to charge this.
                              2) Coil bifilar Air-cored
                              3) High-impedance light bulb (High-Voltage/low current)
                              4)The FWBR has to be a High-Voltage Fast recovery type (descrete assembled), also the Diode on the positive line above 'feeding' the light bulb(Electron extraction element of Stanley Meyer).

@All,
                              Just wanted to post a corrected Circuit..here below is the corrected circuit: the Battery(Polarization) alignment to the Radiant spike is corrected please note.Click image for larger version

Name:	Corrected Coil-Cap dump circuit..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	49879

Best Regards,
                              Faraday88.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Faraday88; 05-30-2018, 01:17 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

@all,
                                Here is my latest circuit... I would like to emphasis one thing in perticular to this topology though.. the input parameters such as the Capacitors, the Coil and the some other things have to of the following specification:
                                1) High Voltage/Low capacitance Capacitor you can use the output of a SSG machine to charge this.
                                2) Coil bifilar Air-cored
                                3) High-impedance light bulb (High-Voltage/low current)
                                4)The FWBR has to be a High-Voltage Fast recovery type (descrete assembled), also the Diode on the positive line above 'feeding' the light bulb(Electron extraction element of Stanley Meyer).

Best Regards,
                                Faraday88.
                                Hi Faraday,

can you please explain how your circuit is pulsing the coil with a cap pulser? (as per the thread title)

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X