Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Pulsing a coil with a cap pulser

  1. #61
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    If we are charging with a spike we would need to disconnect the charger and wait for some period of time before checking the battery voltage since the spike would go well over 15.25 volts. Maybe the circuit could quickly measure battery voltage between spikes.
    If we were charging with a steady current, the battery voltage would vary depending on charging current so, again, we would need to disconnect the charger and wait some period of time to check the battery voltage.
    After the charger is disconnected the battery can take considerable time to settle at a significantly lower voltage.
    It would be nice if there was a simple way to check specific gravity of the battery acid during charging. Of course that would only cover that one cell.
    Hi Richard,
    Indeed! you have pointed a very good way to sense the Charge-state in a battery since the Specific gravity of the electrolyte is a direct indication, more than the Voltage read-out since a bad cell would never indicate in terms of the effective Voltage(12v). Individual SP monitoring, although seems impractical, should be nevertheless a right approach in my view. just that we need to have a commercial electronic Specific gravity sensor available!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-30-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  2. #62
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Will you be sharing the details of that work?
    Yes Richard. Note that it won't be Bedini's proprietry circuit, but my interpretation of it.

    As soon as I have something replicatable I'll post it.

    John K.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Yes Richard. Note that it won't be Bedini's proprietary circuit, but my interpretation of it.

    As soon as I have something replicatable I'll post it.

    John K.
    Hi JK,
    Just wondering how can the circuit be not Bedini proprietary when you are claiming to use his 'Bedini Large comparator' how would it matter anyway? unless you better it and then claim you're bettering over the prior art
    wouldn't you patent it then???
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  4. #64
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi JK,
    Just wondering how can the circuit be not Bedini proprietary when you are claiming to use his 'Bedini Large comparator' how would it matter anyway? unless you better it and then claim you're bettering over the prior art
    wouldn't you patent it then???
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Faraday, not sure what you're asking but I'll try to write an answer anyway.

    We're talking about a circuit that controls the operation of the previously posted system of a "Pulsing a coil with a cap pulser". It has no more in common with the proprietary circuit of the "Bedini Large Comparator" than a horse has to a cart.

    John K.

  5. #65
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Faraday, not sure what you're asking but I'll try to write an answer anyway.

    We're talking about a circuit that controls the operation of the previously posted system of a "Pulsing a coil with a cap pulser". It has no more in common with the proprietary circuit of the "Bedini Large Comparator" than a horse has to a cart.

    John K.
    Hi JK,
    Your circuit interpretation is a multi-stage booster to the 'Bedini Large comparator' in a sense. so its a spin-off technology of the same.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  6. #66
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi JK,
    Your circuit interpretation is a multi-stage booster to the 'Bedini Large comparator' in a sense. so its a spin-off technology of the same.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Faraday, I have the distinct feeling that we're not on the same page.

    Please back up to the part where i said "the next step is to design a circuit that will stop charging when the battery is fully charged." and then read again from there. (Post #54)

    I've moved on from the actual charging circuit. Richard and I were talking about "the next step".

    Do try and keep up m'boy!

    John K.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •