Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: Pulsing a coil with a cap pulser

  1. #41
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    So, has no one else tried this yet?

    Here's a pic of a charge monitor for today. Note that today was cloudy all day, only a couple of small periods of sunlight. This is real world data, not made up. Here is a free energy machine, COP of infinity.

    Graph starts at 6:15AM and ends at around 7:00PM



    One day soon I'll get a sunny day

    John K.
    Hi JK,

    Infinity COP for the sunlight falling on the panels... that is known already! what do you what to show by those the scope shots ? its a CBAIII software plot..
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  2. #42
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi JK,

    Infinity COP for the sunlight falling on the panels... that is known already! what do you what to show by those the scope shots ? its a CBAIII software plot..
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Faraday,

    The plot is showing that even on a cloudy and rainy day this setup is charging the battery a lot more than if you were to just hook the solar panel up directly to the battery.

    John K.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Hi Faraday,

    The plot is showing that even on a cloudy and rainy day this setup is charging the battery a lot more than if you were to just hook the solar panel up directly to the battery.

    John K.
    Hi JK,
    Agreed..but then the plot doe'snt show when there is sunlight(or wind flow) or not corresponding to the plot reading..how do we asses that??
    Is this using your Pulser circuit with the Comparator?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  4. #44
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Hi Faraday,

    Well, the plot does show a couple of periods where the charging is higher than the rest of the plot. Between roughly 250 and 350 minutes (about midday) you can see the voltage fluctuates between 13.0 and 13.6.

    Yes, this is using the setup as shown in the video.

    John K.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    115
    On your video posted 5-13-18 I get only a black square and does nothing when I click on it. Does anyone else have a problem viewing it?

  6. #46
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    On your video posted 5-13-18 I get only a black square and does nothing when I click on it. Does anyone else have a problem viewing it?
    Hi Richard,
    I was able to view the video with no problem what so ever!

    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  7. #47
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Hi Richard,

    Try the URL https://youtu.be/rgwiVP5uh-o

    John K.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi JK,
    Thank you for your wise inputs as always! Yes, not yet tried your version.. just intriguing on the coil geometry , turns ratio, gauge, with respect to the standard Switched Battery (SSG) mode ect. about the FWBR orientation,I just worked out the other possible configuration for this topology... it seems to short the Switch either ways.. so i stick with the above schematic. must be doing something to the receive battery for sure.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    @all,
    Here is my latest circuit... I would like to emphasis one thing in perticular to this topology though.. the input parameters such as the Capacitors, the Coil and the some other things have to of the following specification:
    1) High Voltage/Low capacitance Capacitor you can use the output of a SSG machine to charge this.
    2) Coil bifilar Air-cored
    3) High-impedance light bulb (High-Voltage/low current)
    4)The FWBR has to be a High-Voltage Fast recovery type (descrete assembled), also the Diode on the positive line above 'feeding' the light bulb(Electron extraction element of Stanley Meyer).

    @All,
    Just wanted to post a corrected Circuit..here below is the corrected circuit: the Battery(Polarization) alignment to the Radiant spike is corrected please note.Corrected Coil-Cap dump circuit..jpg

    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-30-2018 at 01:17 AM. Reason: correction
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

  9. #49
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    @all,
    Here is my latest circuit... I would like to emphasis one thing in perticular to this topology though.. the input parameters such as the Capacitors, the Coil and the some other things have to of the following specification:
    1) High Voltage/Low capacitance Capacitor you can use the output of a SSG machine to charge this.
    2) Coil bifilar Air-cored
    3) High-impedance light bulb (High-Voltage/low current)
    4)The FWBR has to be a High-Voltage Fast recovery type (descrete assembled), also the Diode on the positive line above 'feeding' the light bulb(Electron extraction element of Stanley Meyer).


    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Faraday,

    can you please explain how your circuit is pulsing the coil with a cap pulser? (as per the thread title)

    John K.

  10. #50
    Senior Member John_Koorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,033

    Graph showing pulsing the coil reduces charge time with same input

    I wanted to prove whether or not pulsing a coil with a cap pulser was providing any extra benefit, rather than just directly charging a battery with a cap pulser.

    Here's a charge chart that shows that pulsing a coil with the Bedini Large Comparator reduces the charge time with the same input.

    The black charge curve is displaying the battery being charged with just the output of the Bedini Large Comparator (BLC). The input to the BLC is a lab power supply that has the current set at 2.0A. The BLC is set to discharge the capacitors at 25V.

    The red charge curve is displaying the battery being charged with the BLC and the coil, as per the previously posted schematic. The input to the BLC is a lab power supply that has the current set at 2.0A. The BLC is set to discharge the capacitors at 25V.

    As you can see by the below chart, the battery was completely charged about 1 hour faster by pulsing the coil with the cap pulser, as opposed to charging it directly with the cap pulser.



    Below is an enlarged part of the last part of the black charge curve, showing the battery was charged to 15.409V in 1,299 minutes.


    Below is an enlarged part of the last part of the red charge curve, showing the battery was charged to 15.429V in 1,243 minutes - a slightly higher voltage in 56 minutes less.


    This a approximately a 5% reduction in charge time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •