• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kromray ish Converter project

Kromray ish Converter project
    Attached Files

Testing Testing

Comment

I saw it, looks like a Bedini-Cole motor. Are you familiar with that?

It seems to be like this:

Except you have the coils rotating where the magnets are and between the coils you might have permanent magnets. But the plane your spinning it on is the same, which is 90 degrees to the Kromrey.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 04-11-2018, 12:46 PM.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        I saw it, looks like a Bedini-Cole motor. Are you familiar with that?

It seems to be like this:

Except you have the coils rotating where the magnets are and between the coils you might have permanent magnets. But the plane your spinning it on is the same, which is 90 degrees to the Kromrey.
        @Alternate,
        Yes there is another thing you can grasp from that archival diagram..
        shown but not emphasised.. look at the connections between the coils it speak a lot about the Kromrey and the G-Field.
        once you understand the kromrey....the G-field is one wire away..
        good luck,
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Yes I am going to give G-Field type coils a go first, but will then try coils of wire at each end and not a full Iron core connection between each end. Like the normal Kromray would have may even need to but a small brass rod in each reduced iron section, just in case that has something to do with the effect. But will see.
          Thanks
          Alternate

Comment

Originally posted by Alternate View Post
            Yes I am going to give G-Field type coils a go first, but will then try coils of wire at each end and not a full Iron core connection between each end. Like the normal Kromray would have may even need to but a small brass rod in each reduced iron section, just in case that has something to do with the effect. But will see.
            Thanks
            Alternate
            Hey Alternate,
            The need to have brass shaft is to avoid magnetic 'shorting'..remember the G-field and the kromery generators are Flux gate machines.. which means poles switch between the gaps..this is critical if you are to see the effect. the conventional sinosidal wave gets converted to longitudial wave of Tesla- impulses.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 04-13-2018, 07:58 AM.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X