Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using images from SG-3 in a project report

Hi Peter,

I am currently building a generator that in part employs the principles that Bedini utilised in his Energizer (creation of short duration high voltage spikes) and, alongside, am writing a document detailing the build and the theory and principles behind it.

In the section entitled 'Principles of Operation' I would like to use three images which are in the SG-3 volume of the Bedini SG trilogy (the attached images called 'Analysis 1 & 2' and 'Rotor in Coils') that I purchased last year and which you authored. The other two images of Bedini himself I found on a Google search and may or may not be copyrighted by yourselves or someone you know.

I am writing then to ask for permission to use these and some of the associated text on the analysis of forces (pp 51-55 in SG-3). I would give acknowledgement to the sources in my report and to your text. I have written to emediapress but have had no reply.

I look forward to your reply.

(If someone else is managing this forum can they please pass this message along as I don't have Peter's username for a PM)

Thank you,

Julian Perry (UK)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JulesP; 04-10-2018, 03:01 AM. Reason: Additional detail
    'Consciousness came First'

Originally posted by JulesP View Post
    Hi Peter,

I am currently building a generator that in part employs the principles that Bedini utilised in his Energizer (creation of short duration high voltage spikes) and, alongside, am writing a document detailing the build and the theory and principles behind it.

In the section entitled 'Principles of Operation' I would like to use three images which are in the SG-3 volume of the Bedini SG trilogy (the attached images called 'Analysis 1 & 2' and 'Rotor in Coils') that I purchased last year and which you authored. The other two images of Bedini himself I found on a Google search and may or may not be copyrighted by yourselves or someone you know.

I am writing then to ask for permission to use these and some of the associated text on the analysis of forces (pp 51-55 in SG-3). I would give acknowledgement to the sources in my report and to your text. I have written to emediapress but have had no reply.

I look forward to your reply.

(If someone else is managing this forum can they please pass this message along as I don't have Peter's username for a PM)

Thank you,

Julian Perry (UK)
    Jules,

The copyright for the book is owned by A & P Electronic Media. You have my permission to use 1, 2, 3 & 5. List copyright ownership as: A & P Electronic Media and the website address emediapress.com & bedinisg.com

Please send a copy of your document when finished - good luck on your project!

Image #4 with John next to the 10 - coiler I believe is owned by Energetic Productions owned by Tony Craddock. You'll have to contact him through this site: http://cheniere.org/ you'll have to find the contact info. I have Tony's contact info but can't give it out. Email me your entire request here and I'll forward it to Tony - he may or may not get back to you. info at emediapress com
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Jules,

The copyright for the book is owned by A & P Electronic Media. You have my permission to use 1, 2, 3 & 5. List copyright ownership as: A & P Electronic Media and the website address emediapress.com & bedinisg.com

Please send a copy of your document when finished - good luck on your project!

Image #4 with John next to the 10 - coiler I believe is owned by Energetic Productions owned by Tony Craddock. You'll have to contact him through this site: http://cheniere.org/ you'll have to find the contact info. I have Tony's contact info but can't give it out. Email me your entire request here and I'll forward it to Tony - he may or may not get back to you. info at emediapress com
      Hi Aaron/Peter,
      How do you see the inclusion of this Science in the acedemic teachings, i forsee that that Tesla and Aetheric Physics will soon be included in the acedemic courses that will greatly refine our present day understanding of studies that are currently considered anomalous.
      Im keen in making this happen by way ofintroducing a new a laungauge of interpreting this not so new and delibrately curtailed knowledge in Science
      I want to include john's and other contribution to this field and make them part of the acedemics teachings..would be allowed to use references of John;s contributions in my publications..
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for the permissions.

I will send over the relevant chapter later today and also the request re the 4th photo.

Julian
        'Consciousness came First'

Comment

Working...
        X