This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Bedini SG Book!

For anyone interested in the Bedini SG technology, please get a copy of Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook.

It will answer just about anything you need to know to build your first Bedini SG just like John builds his.

This is the best and fastest way to get started on the right track!

It explains the all the steps of what happens in the circuit, which has never been shown in this detail anywhere before.

Once you study that book and make your first build, then post the results in this forum.

http://bedinisg.com

Learn about the book here - edit > need to fix this link: http://www.energyscienceforum.com/p-...-handbook.html
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 04-24-2020, 12:13 PM.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

@All,
    First let me say that Peter and Aaron have my blessing on the beginners SG book as this explains everything that you must know about the SG. This book is something you must get if you are to build the correct working machine. All the circuits are approved by me and indorsed as being authentic in function. Peter and Aaron has done a wonderful job on this digital download.
    John Bedini
    John Bedini
    My homepage: http://johnbedini.net

Comment

Hello Mr. Bedini and all,
      my Name is Dieter and i am living in Germany. Let me first apologize if i cannot find the correct words for what i want to say. My English understanding is better in reading than
      speaking or writing. Since Oct.2011, when i startet to build SG energizer, i have finished various types with various coils and rotors. I am still fascinated from that simple circuit but very extraordinary effects. I worked in electronics over 40 years now because i started as a child aged 8 years. I never studied a project for such a long time before. Time to say "thank you very much" for all your ideas and plans you published in the web. I collected a lot of documents and diagrams and plans about your SG from
      many different web sites or youtube or anywhere. But there is a lot of mistakes and errors or misunderstanding and it is hard to find out what is right or wrong.
      Now i was surprised when i read the newsletter from energy sience about the brand new authorized book. I ordered and downloaded the book and began reading imediately.
      My first interests was the chapter 2 paragraph 1 "how does the device operate?" and i was confused about that description. I never heared from an induced "current" and
      in the 2nd drawing flows a current in reverse direction of the diode (green arrows) !? Now i wonder if i misunderstand the physics or the person who wrote this explanation ?
      My question to you Mr. Bedini is: Have you read this chapter before the book was published? Is there probably the wrong file on the server?

best regards

Dieter

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyrobotik View Post
        My first interests was the chapter 2 paragraph 1 "how does the device operate?" and i was confused about that description. I never heared from an induced "current" and in the 2nd drawing flows a current in reverse direction of the diode (green arrows) !? Now i wonder if i misunderstand the physics or the person who wrote this explanation ?
        My question to you Mr. Bedini is: Have you read this chapter before the book was published? Is there probably the wrong file on the server?
        Hello Dieter,

The green arrow indicates the direction of the "electron" current. The amperage current flows from the negative TOWARDS the positive so the drawings are correct.

There are 2 bi-directional flows of positive and negative potential over the surface of the wire that is different from the electron current - so there are 3 flows happening at the same time. The direction of the arrow of the diode was originally made when it was believed that electron current moved from positive towards negative - they never changed the direction of the arrow.

The positive voltage potential (Heaviside flow) over the surface of a wire moves from the positive TOWARDS the negative.

Personally, I never pay attention to current flow - I only look at the direction of the positive "Heaviside flow" from positive to negative.

The drawings show the electron current flow direction from negative to positive so that it is consistent with conventional and classical electron current theory, which conventional EE's would be in agreement with.
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hello Aaron,
          thank for your reply. Now everything becomes clearer,i forgot the "american" view to the current flow. The problem is,
          that we europeans are teached only the so named "technical current direction" (Heavyside flow) It would be very helpfull,
          if you can include a hint for the european SG builders - especially the beginners of us - in your next edition of the book.
          All right now, i will continue studying the explanation. Oh by the way, will there come a german translation of the book
          in the future. I think in Germany are many interested in Bedini SG, but there is a lot of the technology missunderstood and
          experimenters often give up because they have no relyable information.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyrobotik View Post
            Hello Aaron,
            thank for your reply. Now everything becomes clearer,i forgot the "american" view to the current flow. The problem is,
            that we europeans are teached only the so named "technical current direction" (Heavyside flow) It would be very helpfull,
            if you can include a hint for the european SG builders - especially the beginners of us - in your next edition of the book.
            All right now, i will continue studying the explanation. Oh by the way, will there come a german translation of the book
            in the future. I think in Germany are many interested in Bedini SG, but there is a lot of the technology missunderstood and
            experimenters often give up because they have no relyable information.
            That is interesting in Europe you're taught the direction of the positive Heaviside direction from positive to negative.

I like looking at things like that for myself because it makes more sense to me.

I think there is a clarification in the book, but perhaps we could make the distinction more clear - a couple Europeans have brought this to our attention. Thank you.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Big thanks to Bedini and other who participated in creating such good study material.
              Personally, i missed the part where you can see the list of good battery manufactures, on which supposedly you can get fast results.
              I know for beginner it's not obvious, but it would be great hint.
              The description of battery chemistry is actually a real deal, but i would like to see some examples for not good result's due to broken leads or not enough acid in the battery. It would be great if in the next edition of the book would be presented an actual battery charging and discharging table, with times and loads.
              My personal wish would be if Bedini can discuss under which circumstances the sealed lead acid battery is in good shape and in bad shape, sometimes such small things can bring a lot.
              I've been asked so many times by folks, about charging and discharging time of the battery (C20 should be used) and sometimes it was very exceptional cases, were people just use some soviet old junk battery ;-)
              Once again in my opinion this book is a must for all newbies.
              Last edited by BEDINSSGUKRAINE; 12-03-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Hi Aaron my question is will there be a paper version of the book available in the future ? Don Snediker

Comment

Hi Don,

We would like to make a paperback available eventually, but that will probably be months away.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi everyone,

A few people have mentioned that the recommended coil winding direction in the book is opposite of what has normally been done with the classic SG for years.

Basically, everyone who got this book will see something that is mind-blowing and we'll put an updated book on the download page by the end of the week explaining this.

If you have the book, you have MORE than what we promised we would give you in the book... WAY WAY MORE.
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,

On pages 50 and 53 it says a 20" bicycle wheel and the exact dimension is 22". What I've found is if you go buy a 20" bike rim it will actually measure 16 1/2". So if you want a rim that actually measures 22 1/2" you have to buy what they call a 26" tire. It seems they count the width of the rubber tire in addition to the rim when determining the tire size. So I'm not sure I understand why you call it a 20" bike wheel? Interestingly, the specs Tom C. gave for an 8 filar were for a 16" diameter rim, which would be what they sell as 20".

thanks

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Darrah View Post
                        Hi Aaron,

On pages 50 and 53 it says a 20" bicycle wheel and the exact dimension is 22". What I've found is if you go buy a 20" bike rim it will actually measure 16 1/2". So if you want a rim that actually measures 22 1/2" you have to buy what they call a 26" tire. It seems they count the width of the rubber tire in addition to the rim when determining the tire size. So I'm not sure I understand why you call it a 20" bike wheel? Interestingly, the specs Tom C. gave for an 8 filar were for a 16" diameter rim, which would be what they sell as 20".

thanks

Robert
                        Thanks Robert, just like 2x4" piece of wood - is not a 2x4" in reality.

We'll look at the tire size specs clarification, but if we indicate a wheel that is 20", that means we are saying it is actually 20" and not another size that winds up being 20" when other things are considered.

We're upgrading the book with something VERY SPECIAL right now - it is already in there, we're going to point it out so there is no missing it.

Anyway, I'll pass on the rim size spec issue, thank you!
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for looking into this. The point I want to make is if people need a 20" diameter rim and they order what is called a 20" diameter rim they will end up with one that is only 16". So what they really need is what is sold as a 24" rim, which is actually 20" in diameter. Guess how I figured this out.

Tom said to use a 16" rim so I ordered what they call a 16" rim and when I got it the actual size was only 12". I got it on ebay, and some of the sellers say on their pages that the listed spec is not the actual rim size. I just wanted people to learn from my mistake and not waste their $.

thanks,

Robert

Comment

Hi all,

I have purchased this book, and if I hade this book with my first studied, it never would have taken years ! Great and simple for a beginner, step by step, change the world...

very good work,

MH

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Darrah View Post
                              Hi Aaron,

Thanks for looking into this. The point I want to make is if people need a 20" diameter rim and they order what is called a 20" diameter rim they will end up with one that is only 16". So what they really need is what is sold as a 24" rim, which is actually 20" in diameter. Guess how I figured this out.

Tom said to use a 16" rim so I ordered what they call a 16" rim and when I got it the actual size was only 12". I got it on ebay, and some of the sellers say on their pages that the listed spec is not the actual rim size. I just wanted people to learn from my mistake and not waste their $.

thanks,

Robert
                              Thanks Robert - this WILL be clarified in the updated book that should be on the same download page by the end of the week. We'll send out notice.

It also has something EXTREMELY SPECIAL pointed out in it.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X