X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
    Aaron - disregard
    searched my browser history, got to the download page read the bold red, that was my clue to the passwd.
    cheers for making that simple to backtrack - knowingly or not it worked
    Patrick
    Ok - glad it worked out!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

FYI,
      you might not know this, as you may or not have been active on the monopole 2 forum. I reported on the subject you note in the new addition. This is just one of the things I did that helped get Ricks 3PM kit to "OU" I reported on it, and was adamant about it, and no followup from anyone. I used all of the 3 ways you note in your book, and reported on 1 and 3.
      I'm pretty sure there were a few others that tried it out. This kind of research is difficult to compile and move forward when it's the blind leading the blind :-)

Nice to know there is a credible set of instructions now.
      Kind regards,
      Patrick

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Many thanks to you and Peter for clarifying the SSG construction and theory in your recent ebooks. Can you tell me which mode John Bedini's Ferris Wheel operates in? Repulsion or attraction?

Best Regards,

Ron Chase

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
          I bought the book Bedini SG the complete beginner's handbook ,and from book information I understand all wires from the coil (excepting trigger coil) are power coils...so we have no slave coils...because of that ,this means we will not collecting the energy from around one power coil ,so I see no reason why is needed to wrap all the wires on the same spool..is not better to put every wire on a separate spool and using the same trigger wire ?

I suppose in this configuration ,suggested by me,the coils will be more compact and the electromagnetic field will be used more efficient (?) ...
          sinergicus, they way you mentioned will work but it is much more difficult to have all of the slave coils lined up perfectly around the rotor. The way it is described in the book is a lot easier, especially if your magnet spacing is not perfect.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
            FYI,
            you might not know this, as you may or not have been active on the monopole 2 forum. I reported on the subject you note in the new addition. This is just one of the things I did that helped get Ricks 3PM kit to "OU" I reported on it, and was adamant about it, and no followup from anyone. I used all of the 3 ways you note in your book, and reported on 1 and 3.
            I'm pretty sure there were a few others that tried it out. This kind of research is difficult to compile and move forward when it's the blind leading the blind :-)

Nice to know there is a credible set of instructions now.
            Kind regards,
            Patrick
            If you had it running in the better mode, I don't doubt the "OU". It can still be had with the normal mode and many of us have achieved it. Probably not with the 3PM kit from Rick - not in normal mode. It is just easier with this other mode spelled out in the book.

But the new energizer kit with the circuit actually designed by John, it is intended to run in the new mode. Everyone really owes John some serious gratitude for this because it will take the entire Bedini SG and Bedini SSG world to a new level for everyone. There are going to be a lot of "skeptics" - really cynics - that will be putting their foot in their mouth now. It will still be a while before it really hits everyone what has been handed to them in this book. I just can't wait to see everyone post their results with some real numbers. Notice the temperature difference in normal mode and this other mode.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
              I bought the book Bedini SG the complete beginner's handbook ,and from book information I understand all wires from the coil (excepting trigger coil) are power coils...so we have no slave coils...because of that ,this means we will not collecting the energy from around one power coil ,so I see no reason why is needed to wrap all the wires on the same spool..is not better to put every wire on a separate spool and using the same trigger wire ?

I suppose in this configuration ,suggested by me,the coils will be more compact and the electromagnetic field will be used more efficient (?) ...
              Use 1 coil with multiple windings. You're reducing the current draw per transistor and that is more efficient.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Chase View Post
                Hi Aaron,

Many thanks to you and Peter for clarifying the SSG construction and theory in your recent ebooks. Can you tell me which mode John Bedini's Ferris Wheel operates in? Repulsion or attraction?

Best Regards,

Ron Chase
                Hi Ron, you'll have to ask John about that. All the methods incorporated in that machine is property of EnergenX.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                  sinergicus, they way you mentioned will work but it is much more difficult to have all of the slave coils lined up perfectly around the rotor. The way it is described in the book is a lot easier, especially if your magnet spacing is not perfect.

John K.
                  ditto - didn't see your response.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                    If you had it running in the better mode, I don't doubt the "OU". It can still be had with the normal mode and many of us have achieved it. Probably not with the 3PM kit from Rick - not in normal mode. It is just easier with this other mode spelled out in the book.

But the new energizer kit with the circuit actually designed by John, it is intended to run in the new mode. Everyone really owes John some serious gratitude for this because it will take the entire Bedini SG and Bedini SSG world to a new level for everyone. There are going to be a lot of "skeptics" - really cynics - that will be putting their foot in their mouth now. It will still be a while before it really hits everyone what has been handed to them in this book. I just can't wait to see everyone post their results with some real numbers. Notice the temperature difference in normal mode and this other mode.

This is the first all out build I ran in that mode:

We did many experiments with our cd spinner before deciding to do this with 24 transistors on the kit. on this one we used your referenced #3 in the book.
                    kind regards,
                    Patrick

Comment

regarding ratio between diameter of magnets and coil core

Regarding the magnets suggested in the book,if I decide to using the configuration given in this picture , with round magnets,Click image for larger version

Name:	bedinimotor1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	45128 what is the optimum recommended ratio between diameter of the core (in our case 0,75 inches in diameter ) and diameter of the round magnets ...I can,t find in area where I live the dimensions of the magnets what you recommend in the book (just smaller magnets)...Also, round magnets seems to be cheaper than rectangular magnets...
                      Last edited by sinergicus; 12-14-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Current requirements on Run Battery

Greetings all,

I'm curious to know how much current is being drawn at the run battery as described in the book. I did some quick calculations based on 7 strands of #23 wire in parallel and result was an astounding 33 amps! What I didn't take into consideration was the amount of base current being applied to each transistor. It does seem reasonable that "turning on" seven strands in parallel is going to pull quite a bit. Anyone have results on this yet?

Thanks...
                        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisW View Post
                          Greetings all,

I'm curious to know how much current is being drawn at the run battery as described in the book. I did some quick calculations based on 7 strands of #23 wire in parallel and result was an astounding 33 amps! What I didn't take into consideration was the amount of base current being applied to each transistor. It does seem reasonable that "turning on" seven strands in parallel is going to pull quite a bit. Anyone have results on this yet?

Thanks...
                          Chris
                          1 AMP at 12 volts. but that is adjustable with the final base resistor. 125 Ma per strand approx with a DC clamp meter.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Aaron, and all, it is mentioned probably million times, but I need to say it again - this book is great source of valuable information.

But, as I was reading v1.1 of this book again and constantly analyzing it, I have noticed something that I want to share with you, in order to make us rethink again about SSG operation.

Quote from the book (page 21):
                            Now, the action really starts. The magnet on the wheel has been attracted
                            to the iron and has stored some momentum, so it slips passed the
                            alignment point with the iron core. Just as it does this, the magnetic field in
                            the iron starts to drop, and that "change of magnetic flux" induces a current
                            flow in the Trigger Coil loop that is in the opposite direction of what it was
                            before, indicated by the RED ARROWS. This event now activates the
                            Transistor to turn ON, causing a flow of current from the 9 volt battery to
                            flow through the Main Coil, indicated by the GREEN ARROWS.
                            Here you can see explanation that current changes its direction - it becomes alternating. But I think it is wrong explanation that "distancing" the N rotor magnetic field is causing the current to change its direction. I believe that the rotor S magnet pole (between two adjacent rotor magnets) is causing this effect, and, further on, activates transistor to turn on.

Regards,
                            cald
                            Last edited by caldovicd; 12-16-2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

REgarding the value of the rezistors...In the book was mentioned in one place about 640 ohm rezistor value (pg 38) and after that ,at the page 63 is mentioned 470 ohm value of the resistors...so in the final, what is the real value of the resistors 640 or 470?

In the book nothing was specified about fine tuning of the device ...no variable rezistor or another method...my question is: do you think is not necessary that potentiometer often mentioned in forums and used for fine tuning?Is enough that fixed resistors to obtain optimum efficiency from the device?

Comment

Virtual South Poles

Originally posted by caldovicd View Post
                                Hi Aaron, and all, it is mentioned probably million times, but I need to say it again - this book is great source of valuable information.

But, as I was reading v1.1 of this book again and constantly analyzing it, I have noticed something that I want to share with you, in order to make us rethink again about SSG operation.

Quote from the book (page 21):

Here you can see explanation that current changes its direction - it becomes alternating. But I think it is wrong explanation that "distancing" the N rotor magnetic field is causing the current to change its direction. I believe that the rotor S magnet pole (between two adjacent rotor magnets) is causing this effect, and, further on, activates transistor to turn on.

Regards,
                                cald
                                Dear Cald,

Thanks for all of your support and for this post. The explanation in the book is NOT wrong. There is an AC wave in the Trigger Winding. An oscilloscope across the resistor in the Trigger will show you this. This AC wave is what turns the Transistor ON and OFF.

Moving a N pole away from the coil OR moving a S pole toward the coil produce the SAME effect in the Trigger Winding. I didn't mention the virtual South Poles on the rotor because this is a Beginner's Handbook and their existence is not required to explain the current flows in the Trigger from the "conventional" point of view. I assume, since you thought of this, others may have also. Thanks for bringing it up so we could discuss it a little bit more.

Best regards,
                                Peter
                                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Perpetual Motion Reality | Magnetic Energy Secrets | Advanced Motor Secrets | Battery Secrets
                                Magnet Secrets | Save on Home Energy | Real Rain Making | The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
                                Classic Energy Videos | Bedini SG Beginners Handbook

Comment

Working...
                                X