Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2-Global Water Fuel

Hi All,

I recently visited Walt Jenkins and was given a demonstration of a 3500 watt gen set running on 95% water and 5% gasoline!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04684.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	51433 Click image for larger version

Name:	Black Box.JPG
Size:	616.0 KB
ID:	51434

First we ran it on 22 ml of straight gasoline thru the carburetor. It ran for only 50 seconds no load on that 22 ml and would not restart. Then we put 450 ml of tap water and 22 ml of gasoline in the "Black Box" device which was hooked up to the air intake ahead of the carburetor. Only air, treated water vapors (95%), and gasoline vapors (5%) were entering the engine. It started and ran for a total of 19 minutes with about 15 minutes of that pulling a 1000 watt load of quartz work lights.

The "Black Box" was only drawing 170 ma at 120 vac from a drop cord powered by the grid for 20.4 watts. This was dropped to 24 vac thru a transformer to correct the voltage for input to the "Black Box".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gary Hammond; 03-23-2018, 10:37 AM.

Hi All,

Here's a link to a news release I have posted on my home page. http://www.garyhammondonline.com/NewsRelease

WILL THIS BLACK BOX CHANGE THE WORLD?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	49801

Comment

Got to ask

" new lightweight high density energy storage devices"

what is THIS. device?not asking for full disclosure of private informatation....a hint or arrow in the right direction, will do just fine.

Comment

Hi Brad,

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
        Got to ask

" new lightweight high density energy storage devices"

what is THIS. device?not asking for full disclosure of private informatation....a hint or arrow in the right direction, will do just fine.
        He didn't disclose anything to me about that, but I would guess that it's some type of battery or hybrid battery. He did, however, show me a simple homemade gasoline vapor device he had installed on his Cadillac that doubled the gas mileage.

I have purchased a few shares of stock in his company and won't do anything to violate his trust. He was very interesting, accommodating, and gracious to me and my wife when we met him.

His web site is H2-global.com. His last year's presentation is available at http://emediapress.com/waltjenkins/h...hop=hamsales12 , and Aaron posted his patent # US 2012/0186557 A1 which you can search for on google.

Comment

I would recommend everyone at least read the patent in detail.

Another friend of mine flew there to visit him and witness some experiments and verified the same thing that Gary is saying.

Thanks for sharing this by the way Gary!
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
          X