2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

Thumbs up Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of a new book: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

You can support Energy Science Forum by purchasing your copy with this link: Bedini SG

"The Bedini SG Is The First, REAL FREE ENERGY MACHINE Released To The Public. It's Been Replicated By Thousands Of Independent Experimenters From Around The World. Finally, A Beginner's Manual That Reveals The Complete Design And Working Principle Is Here."

REVEALED: The * ENTIRE * Bedini SG process is laid out in one single place for the first time ever!

Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Hi All ,
    A TRUE HAND BOOK FOR ALL THOSE WHO SEEK TO UNREVAL THE GENISIS OF EVTF CONCEPT!
    BEST REGARDS,
    FARADAY88.

Tonight I spent the better part of six or seven hours going over the information supplied in this document and I can honestly say it was very well written, easy to read, very informative and highly enlightening, material... I seriously think it is the most valuable free energy document ever released, as it truly establishes a VERY solid foundation to build upon. Thank you to all who made this possible!

"With the publication of this book, the "debate" about how the machine operates is over." (John Bedini Nov.2012)

If you are like me and have spent many hours per day learning, experimenting, compiling information from the internet, dvd's, various written works and so forth, but could not quite get the full handle or understanding of exactly how the SG machine's circuitry worked and or interacted with the other components within the machine, then you cannot miss this one. It is a must have for those who are just starting out and also for those who think they know it all... Best 27 dollars for enjoyment, I ever spent.

Sincerely,

Dave Wing
    Last edited by Dave Wing; 11-28-2012 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Changes

The Only thing that it is missing is how to properley (Tune) the machine, If I didn't already know how, it wouldnt have helped me in that way other wise excellent Book

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bediniman View Post
    The Only thing that it is missing is how to properley (Tune) the machine, If I didn't already know how, it wouldnt have helped me in that way other wise excellent Book
    Thanks for supporting John's work by purchasing a copy of the book.

Tuning can become quite involved and is actually an advanced concept.

In the past, the basic school of thought for tuning was to simply adjust the base resistor so that it runs the fastest for the lowest draw, but we know there is a lot more to it than that, such as matching the batteries to the coil & circuit, etc... There could literally be an entire book on tuning and would make this beginner's handbook too complicated for most beginners.

The main goal of the book is to give people the information on what the SG is actually doing and how to build it according to John's specifications - so everyone can have the same specs as John's own personal builds. Once the build is complete and people get a feel for the machine after running it, then they can learn about some advanced tuning methods by using this forum.

I'm excited to have a standardized suggested build so as many people as possible can all be on the same page with the same build to learn from.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    IS THIS THE SAME AS
    FREE ENERGY GENERATION
    20 BEDINI-BEARDEN YEARS?

NO! That book covers a lot of advanced material about solid state oscillators, negative energy amplification and other theoretical information. Free Energy Generation does NOT cover the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuit in the depth that is presented in the Bedini SG handbook.

This Bedini SG handbook covers the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits with full how-to plans showing the EXACT specifications that John uses to build his own energizers and all other information directly related only to the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    We have received an incredible response to Bedini SG – The Complete Beginner’s Handbook – thank you all for supporting John Bedini’s work!
    We have also received a lot of emails that ask the same questions, so we’ll answer them all at once for everyone to save time.
    Make sure to read the IMPORTANT NOTICE and F.A.Q..

IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you purchased the book, you will have received an email with the subject “Confirm your subscription.” It is vitally important that you find that email and click the confirmation link in it. If you do not do that, you will not be able to get free updates to the book.

F.A.Q.
    Q – Is this information already in the Free Energy Generation – 20 Bedini-Bearden Years book?
    A – NO! That book covers a lot of advanced material about solid state oscillators, negative energy amplification and other theoretical information. Free Energy Generation does NOT cover the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuit in the depth that is presented in the Bedini SG handbook. This Bedini SG handbook covers the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits with full how-to plans showing the EXACT specifications that John uses to build his own energizers and all other information directly related only to the Bedini SG & Bedini SSG circuits.

Q – When will the Bedini SG energizer kits be ready so I don’t have to build it from scratch myself?
    A – The projected date is by the end of December. We will send notice when they’re ready.

Q – I’m a Clickbank affiliate but can’t find this book in the Clickbank Marketplace.
    A – You have to use our custom linking system that works in conjunction with the Clickbank ID’s – go here for info A & P Electronic Media Affiliate Program just follow the 3 steps on that page.

To get your copy of Bedini SG – The Complete Beginner’s Handbook, go here now: Bedini SG - The Complete Beginner's Handbook

Sincerely,
    A & P Electronic Media
    Aaron Murakami

Hi Aaron,

I received an email to download an update 1.1 of this book. It shouild be free for download for those who purchased the book already. However, I can't seem to find the link to download the updated book, the only link is the order link that sends me to the clickbank page.

any suggestions?

cheers,
    Floris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris View Post
    Hi Aaron,

I received an email to download an update 1.1 of this book. It shouild be free for download for those who purchased the book already. However, I can't seem to find the link to download the updated book, the only link is the order link that sends me to the clickbank page.

any suggestions?

cheers,
    Floris
    Floris,

Please goto the exact same download page as the original book release - simply download the new edition.
    Aaron Murakami

Hello Aaron,

I've the ssame problem.
    I bought the book on my iPad and now I don't have the original download link anymore......

any suggestion here?

cheers
    Stephan