:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

I would like to know if it is possible with current technology to use wind energy to completely feed my house I have dedicated myself to researching and in many parts it comes out that is totally possible and feasible but the costs of the investment are colossal I find it easier to pay the normal and that's it vivo en mexico btw estoy intentando con eso y con un curso de robotica online pero ya me esta fastidiando

Originally posted by Richard
    Whether solar, wind or whatever it is most likely you will need batteries. Learn to love them. In addition to Bedini technology being used to greatly extend battery life, Bedini circuits may be one of the easiest ways to build a self charging system so you wouldn't need the solar panels or the windmill. Admittedly, I have not accomplished this yet but others claim to have. I'm having major distractions in life right now but I would like to study the Tesla switch when time allows.

Richard
    @All,
    Bedini technology does not only keep your batteies in top shape,they will out last your own age if not abused!! but the main stuff is that you can really have seemless Power system with this technology....you can at the least the overcome the problem of mariginal periods of low sunlight or low wind speed with your renewable prime movers, with this technology which no other market technology can!! once you are at this level...going OTG (Off The Grid) is not far away!!
    good luck in our endevour of research.. and like Richard said..'Learn to love your Batteries'
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 02-16-2018, 11:33 PM. Reason: correction
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Love your batteries

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      @All,
      Bedini technology does not only keep your batteies in top shape,they will out last your own age if not abused!! but the main stuff is that you can really have seemless Power system with this technology....you can at the least the overcome the problem of mariginal periods of low sunlight or low wind speed with your renewable prime movers, with this technology which no other market technology can!! once you are at this level...going OTG (Off The Grid) is not far away!!
      good luck in our endevour of research.. and like Richard said..'Learn to love your Batteries'
      rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Greetings:

A good source for used batteries is your local power company. Every substation has a battery bank of 48VDC or 128VDC to run the station. These batteries are anywhere from 50AH to 600AH and are designed for a 30 minute discharge rate. At a C20 rate, they should never be taxed.

My local power company changes their batteries out 15 years into a 20 year life cycle. In this area, they give the batteries away to have them removed from the property. In other areas, they sell them for scrap value.

As already said, with Bedini technology the batteries will last your lifetime. Imagine what you can do with several 12VDC strings configured any which way that you want for any voltage that you want.

The opportunity to get some really good batteries is well worth the effort involved. Contact your local power company, and find out who maintains the substations. Track that person down and make a friend. I have found that most folks look favorably on people working with alternative energy and are more than willing to help. Just keep digging! Talk with linemen, meter readers, anyone that you can find.

Same for machinists. Make a friend of the Machine Tool Instructor at your local Community-Technical center or high school. You can get precision machine work done for next to nothing. (CAD included.) When your machine is running, show it to the students/instructor so they can see what they've been working on. It goes a very long way.
      Also, be a real friend. See if there's anything that you can do to help them out. (I donated time as an advisor. Cost a few hours a couple of times per year, but I got fed at the meetings.)

Good hunting,

glenWV

(almost forgot: Telephone company COs and cell tower locations all have batteries too. These are generally SLABs, but are often recoverable. Pop the tops, add water, and run them on a SG.)

Comment

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
        Greetings:

A good source for used batteries is your local power company. Every substation has a battery bank of 48VDC or 128VDC to run the station. These batteries are anywhere from 50AH to 600AH and are designed for a 30 minute discharge rate. At a C20 rate, they should never be taxed.

My local power company changes their batteries out 15 years into a 20 year life cycle. In this area, they give the batteries away to have them removed from the property. In other areas, they sell them for scrap value.

As already said, with Bedini technology the batteries will last your lifetime. Imagine what you can do with several 12VDC strings configured any which way that you want for any voltage that you want.

The opportunity to get some really good batteries is well worth the effort involved. Contact your local power company, and find out who maintains the substations. Track that person down and make a friend. I have found that most folks look favorably on people working with alternative energy and are more than willing to help. Just keep digging! Talk with linemen, meter readers, anyone that you can find.

Same for machinists. Make a friend of the Machine Tool Instructor at your local Community-Technical center or high school. You can get precision machine work done for next to nothing. (CAD included.) When your machine is running, show it to the students/instructor so they can see what they've been working on. It goes a very long way.
        Also, be a real friend. See if there's anything that you can do to help them out. (I donated time as an advisor. Cost a few hours a couple of times per year, but I got fed at the meetings.)

Good hunting,

glenWV

(almost forgot: Telephone company COs and cell tower locations all have batteries too. These are generally SLABs, but are often recoverable. Pop the tops, add water, and run them on a SG.)
        Superb Spirit!!! way to go...
        Last edited by Faraday88; 02-17-2018, 10:26 PM. Reason: addition
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
        X