Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H- Wave?

Hi everybody,
    there are so many different scopeshots around and i want to ask whats the difference between this narrow spikes from me and the wide.(Thread from yesterday:Is your SSG running correctly? Are you sure!)What is the real H-Wave?
    My profession is plumber and im not very familiar with elektronics.
    I know normally only one question pro thread,but i try a second one.There is a way to measure the gap between coil and magnet with a screwdriver but my english is not so good and i dont understand how this was meant.Maybe somebody can explain it onesmore.
    I've atached some pictures.
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by forelle; 11-24-2012, 03:14 AM.

Where are your scope probes? Those like like shots across the battery terminals.

Comment

Forelle, ..with screwdriver mean that : if you put the tip of the screwdriver (or paper clip, or some small iron piece) on the area which the magnet suck the tip, then it be the best place to start on determine the gap.. mine 3mm.

it can be different on each machine, since the magnet has different gauss.. it also will be different on superpole and normal pole..

Hope it helps,
      Alfin

Comment

You are right these are across the batteries.I thougt this are the only important ones.I guess the other wide one are taken from the base of the transistor and the collector.

Comment

I think i dont understand this right.The tip of the screwdriver is by my magnets sucked by about 30mm.The magnets are Strontiumferrite
          60mm x20x15mm 2 stacked.

Comment

I take my scope shots across the collector/emitter or primary coil if I'm looking at the h-wave

Comment

Forelle.. put a paperclip (or screwdriver tip) in front of your north pole magnet about 10mm apart, then slowly move toward your magnet..you will notice in one point that the paperclip suck into the magnet (it can be 3mm or 4mm from the magnet), that the point your should start from.
              Cheers,
              Alfin

Comment

Originally posted by forelle View Post
                I think i dont understand this right.The tip of the screwdriver is by my magnets sucked by about 30mm.The magnets are Strontiumferrite
                60mm x20x15mm 2 stacked.
                I assume you meatn strontium carbonate and iron ferrite? regular C8 creamics?

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by sephiroth View Post
                  I take my scope shots across the collector/emitter or primary coil if I'm looking at the h-wave
                  Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                    I assume you meatn strontium carbonate and iron ferrite? regular C8 creamics?

Tom C
                    Yes ceramics.In europe they call them strontium ferrite HF7.

Comment

Originally posted by alfinip2000 View Post
                      Forelle.. put a paperclip (or screwdriver tip) in front of your north pole magnet about 10mm apart, then slowly move toward your magnet..you will notice in one point that the paperclip suck into the magnet (it can be 3mm or 4mm from the magnet), that the point your should start from.
                      Cheers,
                      Alfin
                      The magnets i have this happens in a space of 50mm.

Comment

Hello,
                        do i have to strong magnets?Does anybody know wyhy the paperclip is sucked in a space of 50mm and not in 5mm.

Comment

Hello togheter,
                          nobody has an answer for me?What shall i do now?I have 137 millitesla on these 2stacked magnets,is this to much?
                          I have tried the other test with the coil and the magnet,but there it is the same.The ironrod is atracted if the magnet is 50mm away on the other side of the coil.The coil is 88mm long.

Comment

What sort of magnets are you using? They have to be ceramic #8. There is no need to double stack them.

John K.

Comment

The magnets are strontium ferrite Hf7.In europe they are called Hartferrit.I thought i stack them because you can see it everywhere,and i thought if they are to strong then i place them further away.The problem is i have a rotor made from aluminium as you can see on the beginning of the thread and i dont want to make a new one. The spikes are 482v when i'm 9.5mm away.Click image for larger version

Name:	20121127_083100.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	45081

Comment

Working...
                              X