Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulsed Battery Problem

Hello to all,
    I have been pulsing a series of 12v batteries. All was going fine for a couple of days when I started to get a lot of problems with the circuit. Switch became erratic, Mosfets were staying on , the coils were heating up too much, and more importantly, I was getting serious Hashing or Hi frequency output from two of the batteries. I am using 4 batteries and the other two are acting up as well.

I have searched the forum but have been unable to find any reference to this phenomenon - Hashing. I do seem to recall it being mentioned a long time ago.

If someone can help me understand what is going on, and, have a possible solution to cure the batteries, I would be appreciative. I am thinking that there is a reaction with the electrolyte and possible sulphation.

For the circuit information, for those interested, here is the link to the circuit and operation I have been using. It is possible that the circuit is too powerful! There is a later piece of information about tuning the four coils with parallel caps across each coil. It simulates a Tesla Switch style energy production.

http://underservice.org/index.php?topic=3.225

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 12-25-2017, 09:28 PM.
Working...
X