Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solid state waveform, current draw

I have question to anyone who really experienced this kind of waveformimages (2).jpg

Obviously, this Is just a snapshot of one video of John Bedini presenting radiant oscillator tube, but I have experienced it on pretty much all my setups. I'm talking about that part where transistor turns on and collector voltage goes way negative. Does this present domě negative current or heaviside flow before actual current flow? This happens at certain ranges of base currents-trigger setups, but also depends on impedance of output battery oř anything connected to the output for that matter, input also has effect on this.

Any meaningful thoughts?
    Cheers

Hi Truth,

Are you able to see the scope setting on that picture/video?

I've seen this on my setups, but I'd need to quantify what you mean by "way negative" first before I can offer any thoughts.

John K.

Well, my collector voltages, or more exactly voltage across the coil went as much as 3 times above actual source voltage, meaning that when connected for example to regulated 3 volt source, voltage across the coil would reach like 9 volts during turn-on, for like 3-4 microseconds, then it goes back to values which are expected, considering voltage drop across CE.

Cheers

Another thought I have concerns different gauge between trigger wire and power wires. Is it really needed for correct function of SG oscillator? I can imagine that thinner wire for trigger will respond faster with its induced voltage due to its lower self capacitance, which could result in better switching, but is there more to it, do we have to show the "way" where we want that energy go?
    Cheers