Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ZFM Advanced Explorations

Torque Demo Take Three

The limitations of the thread software force the splitting of the post. Continuing;

So from an energy perspective the input to the motor from the battery bank yields 24.9 watts, while the motor output for the given load and RPM on a 0.500"D shaft yields 9.8 watts. Overall, the COP is 0.39 for the entire ZFM system.

The YZFM in its current configuration will yield up to 25 watts of output with appropriate tuning. For the time being the ongoing experiments will focus on low speed tuning.

The ZFM odyssey continues...

Happy New Year,
    Yaro
    Last edited by Yaro1776; 01-20-2018 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Output clarification

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Yaro,

The post before your last one was the longest it would let you post? I think it is setup to allow much longer posts.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Yaro,

The post before your last one was the longest it would let you post? I think it is setup to allow much longer posts.
    Aaron,

In Advanced mode when a certain length is exceeded the Preview post comes up a blank page. Same issue as earlier this week, however by deleting text and sentences the preview will come back when the text is a certain length. May be just an issue for my computer set-up or it may just correct itself.

Yaro

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yaro, I verified that any member should be able to post up to 10k characters per message.

It sounds like the forum bugged out, which that exact problem has only happened in Energetic Forum once in a blue moon but I have seen it myself but do not know why it happens.

I apologize for the inconvenience! Especially when I can't do anything about it.

For many posts, I usually type them into a text document (to eliminate formatting code from MS Word) and the paste it into the forum in in case there are any issues with lag, connectivity or the forum itself.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

ZFM Complemetary Forces - The Yin and Yang of Polarity Part 1

Hello to All,

The previous Torque Test video was executed with a timing configuration that was essentially balanced from a push-pull perspective. Another way to describe this configuration is by stating that the Attractive and Repulsive forces were essentially balanced, but with a Repulsion bias. If one visualizes the 90 degree arc of the ZFM coil each pole has a given polarity that is switched back and forth by the timing. N-S, N-S, etc.

In Attraction mode the motor Neo is pulled to the opposite polarity and in Repulsion mode it is pushed away from the same polarity. Energizing the coil and having the appropriate Firing Angle (Coil on time) allows both modes to drive the motor as it rotates between the induced polarities within/outside the coil. Hence Zero Force motor...

The driving or energetic force within the motor is the Repulsion aspect (Yang). For example if the timing is way, way biased to the Attractive aspect (Yin) the motor will lock up in position - it cannot be rotated at the higher voltages.

Rotating the firing point 90 degrees brings the motor Neo to the same polarity - all Repulsive force. The motor rotor cannot be kept in this position as the input voltage to the coil is increased - it just moves.

So any astute observer would attempt to balance these forces for maximum performance of the motor. Well in this instance the balance point or neutral zone between the coil polarities yields the maximum motor efficiency. Interestingly the Bloch wall resides within or is this neutral zone. From the Bloch zone the electric magnetic fields emanate into their complementary polarities. The Neutral line or zone!

More to come,
    Yaro