Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction - on the path at last

Hi all,

My name is Julian Perry from near East Grinstead in Sussex, England and I just wanted to introduce myself and say how I came to start this journey.

I have alway been interested in the unorthodox and believed that we are immersed in a sea of energy, despite my conventional training and work as a radiation physicist in the NHS. Also my father, having spent a lot of time studying Tom Bearden's work, tried to build a Bedini SG device but could not get it to work properly before he passed in 2013. Of course he could not benefit from the trilogy of Bedini books that are now available and which I have purchased.

Now that I am semi retired I intend to continue where he left off and take it further and am busy preparing space in my garage and organising the parts. No doubt I will have various questions as I start construction.

I see it as very important that the 'tinkers' and enthusiasts produce these machines as part of ground swell of 'proof of concept' devices. Eventually the fringe will become the main stream as in all 'new' technologies.

One thing I wanted to suggest was this - given how it can be an solitary process to build such a device, could there be a forum thread for introductions for people to say where they are located and their motivations so that, where possible, people can actually get to see the work of others and draw inspiration. I also have a base down near Land's End in Cornwall and know of someone there who is powering their house using some form of magnetic motor and generator. I plan to meet up with them.

I look forward to hearing from some of you and to any thoughts on the thread idea (assuming there isn't something like that already).

Blessings

Julian
    'Consciousness came First'

Originally posted by JulesP View Post
    Hi all,

My name is Julian Perry from near East Grinstead in Sussex, England and I just wanted to introduce myself and say how I came to start this journey.

I have alway been interested in the unorthodox and believed that we are immersed in a sea of energy, despite my conventional training and work as a radiation physicist in the NHS. Also my father, having spent a lot of time studying Tom Bearden's work, tried to build a Bedini SG device but could not get it to work properly before he passed in 2013. Of course he could not benefit from the trilogy of Bedini books that are now available and which I have purchased.

Now that I am semi retired I intend to continue where he left off and take it further and am busy preparing space in my garage and organising the parts. No doubt I will have various questions as I start construction.

I see it as very important that the 'tinkers' and enthusiasts produce these machines as part of ground swell of 'proof of concept' devices. Eventually the fringe will become the main stream as in all 'new' technologies.

One thing I wanted to suggest was this - given how it can be an solitary process to build such a device, could there be a forum thread for introductions for people to say where they are located and their motivations so that, where possible, people can actually get to see the work of others and draw inspiration. I also have a base down near Land's End in Cornwall and know of someone there who is powering their house using some form of magnetic motor and generator. I plan to meet up with them.

I look forward to hearing from some of you and to any thoughts on the thread idea (assuming there isn't something like that already).

Blessings

Julian
    Hi Jullian,
    Welcome to the forum, i do'nt claim to be a moderator here..but yes have atleast a decade of acquaintaince with the John Bedini work and his Synchronicity with tom bearden, Peter lindemann and others not to mention Aaron Murakami who is one of the morerator here.., all the more because as you rightly said that the ' fringe' would eventually become the mainstream.. but there are none to be so termed as a 'fringe'.. as the mainstream has curtailed delebrately the real understanding of the Science of Energy and its inclusion in the mainstream teachings in the first place.
    you may indeed contribute by way of showing your understanding, replications and like all most of us do here..
    once again..welcome aboard..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X