Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: 2016 Conference - Combined Circuits Schematic

2016 Conference - Combined Circuits Schematic

Here is the Combined Circuits Schematic that I shared at the 2016 Conference.

I recommend, to not add the Gate to Drain 15V zener diodes in the cap pulser stages, unless you are having trouble with gate failures

Fixed it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RS_; 10-28-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Hey RS. Maybe if you take a picture of it with a camera from your computer screen it will come out clear. It should be jpg from the camera. Someone else may have a better solution but I have done this myself before and it worked great.
    Thanks
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Here is the Combined Circuits Schematic that I shared at the 2016 Conference.

I recommend, to not add the Gate to Drain 15V zener diodes in the cap pulser stages, unless you are having trouble with gate failures

Fixed it
    Greetings:

Could you please post the circuit in the design software that it was made in?

I would like to open it in a designer to get a good look at the components, and perhaps, a BOM.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

glenWV

It is in Protel 99SE, and I doubt that you can open it, unless you can find and download a cracked copy.....

here is a BOM.....

These values are close, but you need to tune them to your various Hardware and setup.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by RS_; 11-05-2017 at 01:10 PM.