2016 Conference - Combined Circuits Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Conference - Combined Circuits Schematic

Here is the Combined Circuits Schematic that I shared at the 2016 Conference.

I recommend, to not add the Gate to Drain 15V zener diodes in the cap pulser stages, unless you are having trouble with gate failures

Fixed it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RS_; 10-28-2017, 05:28 PM.

Hey RS. Maybe if you take a picture of it with a camera from your computer screen it will come out clear. It should be jpg from the camera. Someone else may have a better solution but I have done this myself before and it worked great.
    Thanks
    Doug

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
      Here is the Combined Circuits Schematic that I shared at the 2016 Conference.

I recommend, to not add the Gate to Drain 15V zener diodes in the cap pulser stages, unless you are having trouble with gate failures

Fixed it
      Greetings:

Could you please post the circuit in the design software that it was made in?

I would like to open it in a designer to get a good look at the components, and perhaps, a BOM.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

glenWV

Comment

It is in Protel 99SE, and I doubt that you can open it, unless you can find and download a cracked copy.....

here is a BOM.....

These values are close, but you need to tune them to your various Hardware and setup.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by RS_; 11-05-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X