* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini SSG Multi-Coil

Hi Tom C

I o you for a drink you were right there was problem with a triger I conected wire for triger from 5 coil that was not conected to the sistem
    now I have primery curent draw at one puls 2.2A and charging current is 0.750A at max speed 2800 to over 3000 Rpm before I had just max 2500Rpm plus/minus 150 rpm.
    my rotor is made from ordinary north facin out I do not have scalar north rotor jet I am waiting for my new magnets from this link:

FE-Q-40-20-10: Block magnet 40*x*20*x*10*mm*(Ferrite magnets) - supermagnete
    FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - supermagnete

In your opinion ould that be ok ????

I will send you pictures of osciloskop of new set up from base to emiter and colector

Thanks again tom c

Hi

Here are the pictures ch1 signal from colector befor diod ch2 signal from base pictur 2,3 signal after colektor diod
    Attached Images Attached Images

much better,

those magnets should be fine. forget about tuning until you get the scalar norths into your rotor. the switching will be much faster, you will probably not see the hump in the decay if the collector output. your batteries are not taking all of the pulse, can you see how the vvoltage is rising again after the initial switching, it needs to fall off hard. put bigger wires going to your charge battery positives, and batteries with lower impedance will help, bigger ones. that machine should do 1000 AH of batteries when tuned correctly. take a magnet and hold it next to the charge battery positive, you can feel the pulse. put big enough wire on there that you can barely feel it, and the wire does not jump when the magnet is close. you need minimum 6 gauge on there. your trigger is leaky also see how it climbs slowly before the switch, tighten up that circuit. see if you can get a nice square wave on both sides, what could cause that?

better connections all around please.
    did you close the loop on the charge battery positive?
    Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Hi tom

I allready have 4 gauge (5mm) big wire and when I tested it with magnet I couldent feel nothing, mybe joints on main buses are couse for this I screw them together but this the only conection made like this everything else is soldered together.
    I will close the loop tomorow all the shops are closed today.
    one more question about baterys how to lower the impedanc can I put three mybe for baterys at the end and thied them together to 12 volt aragement and at input I would put big condenzor ???
    or mybe I can put this at the end :
    Maxwell Technologies D Cell Series Ultracapacitors Board Mounted Cells
    I have them at home just for lowering impedance (internal impedanc of one is I thing 7 microohm)

With regards Stane

Quote Originally Posted by stane View Post
    Hi tom

I allready have 4 gauge (5mm) big wire and when I tested it with magnet I couldent feel nothing, mybe joints on main buses are couse for this I screw them together but this the only conection made like this everything else is soldered together.
    I will close the loop tomorow all the shops are closed today.
    one more question about baterys how to lower the impedanc can I put three mybe for baterys at the end and thied them together to 12 volt aragement and at input I would put big condenzor ???
    or mybe I can put this at the end :
    Maxwell Technologies D Cell Series Ultracapacitors Board Mounted Cells
    I have them at home just for lowering impedance (internal impedanc of one is I thing 7 microohm)

With regards Stane
    the easiest way to match impedance is with a cap pulser on the back end. the cap is lower than the coils always, and then can dump easily to the storage battery.
    Tom C

Hi Tom

I am geting my magnets for my skalar north rotor I will make it over a wikend do you have mybe any sugestions
    how to make it perferct that later on there would be no problems ???
    By the way I conected main buseends together becouse of indutance like you sugested.
    I will send pictures later. there is one more problem that I have I know that hafe of the sistem is energizer
    the other haf are the baterys at the moment I have only two of them maybe we can share few words about that?
    I have feeling that you are talking about bedini motors from experience.

with regards Stan

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    the easiest way to match impedance is with a cap pulser on the back end. the cap is lower than the coils always, and then can dump easily to the storage battery.
    Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by stane View Post
    Hi Tom

I am geting my magnets for my skalar north rotor I will make it over a wikend do you have mybe any sugestions
    how to make it perferct that later on there would be no problems ???
    By the way I conected main buseends together becouse of indutance like you sugested.
    I will send pictures later. there is one more problem that I have I know that hafe of the sistem is energizer
    the other haf are the baterys at the moment I have only two of them maybe we can share few words about that?
    I have feeling that you are talking about bedini motors from experience.

with regards Stan

if you have a big energiser you need big batteries. you need to figure out your loads, and get your battery bank that size.

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    Tom C
    Interesting. Can you explain this a little bit more, please? I'm trying to do a cpd mode to a SS inverted trigger oscillator powered by a 12 V regulated power supply, but dumping it's working only with a small 12V 250mA light bulb as load. With a battery as load, it's not working. It's the impedance mismatching the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by axxelxavier View Post
    Interesting. Can you explain this a little bit more, please? I'm trying to do a cpd mode to a SS inverted trigger oscillator powered by a 12 V regulated power supply, but dumping it's working only with a small 12V 250mA light bulb as load. With a battery as load, it's not working. It's the impedance mismatching the problem?
    Hi Axelxavier,
    what ckt are you using for the cap dump?
    Kind Regards,
    Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by axxelxavier View Post
    what he said...

Tom C