Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Bedini SSG Multi-Coil

Gain Conditioning of Radiant Charged Batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    peter lindemann's battery lecture details what he and JB figured out load testing and cycling batteries. it will open your eyes! there ar enot many notes on this you cycle the battery till you get it back to new then you keep cyclying it till it goes up. the gains only come from constant use, charging till the charge curve hits its upper "knee" and never letting them rest. the gains dissapear within 48 hours.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C,
    While it true that cycling the batteries and keep up with contious use of the batteries shows up the COP>1 gains. i have found that a pattern of Charging and Discharging the batteries in the due course of usage,can also be conditioned to allow a rest period maintain the gain mechanism in the event of a 'Storage phase' needed meaning letting them rest. a sequence of cold boiling the batteries and letting them rest and subjecting them to use and then charging again..doe show gain in them. How long is this rest period is unknow to me at this point.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-19-2018 at 03:57 AM.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What type of load did you use and what size battery?
    I understand that brushed motors work the best.
    When you cycled your batteries what was the cycling time period?
    Did you use a sensing circuit to switch the batteries after the battery under charge reached a certain voltage? Or the supply batteries to detect when they were low?
    Has anyone tried sensing the specific gravity of a lead acid battery to determine charge level such as a float with some photosensors?

Thank you for any help.

Richard Gieser
    Hi Richard,
    Thanks for your time..i have not carried out any of the above controls and sensing to determine.. i did them manually as to see what governed the effect of retaining and reevoking the Gain mechanism in the batteries.. i studied how they behaved ..
    Radiant Charging a battery after a long period of rest time behaves different from charging and discharging it in uniform periodicity. in other words, once you cold boil the (the plato of 15.43V) and then immediately subject it to you then charge it back to Cold-boiling plato (15.43V) and THEN rest it..(how long??) the next time you use the battery...it must be in the DISCHARGE MODE doing which you excite the swing (of Discharge/Charge Oscillation) to do this you 'Flash load discharge' something like a CCA mode of discharging (Starter battery type) for a couple of time may be.. for the next cylce of Fast Cold boiling it. I differ from what Tom C says that the gain will be lost under all circumstances.. it can be made to retain the Radiant affacted gain if you follow the above sequence of cycling the battery. the performance will be pronounced depanding on how well the given battery is conditioned to the Radiant mode of Charging it. the battery indeed seems to remember how it was charged no matter how long you wait the rest period!!
    and yes you are right Brushed DC motor work well as load to Radiant Charged battery..especially SSG mode charged..JB states this in one of the videos.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-19-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: correction.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.