Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One-Coil SG 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Great!!!! it looks like you have introduced some speed reduction to time the Cap dump....but none- the- less it is a beauty!!
    Next: make it perform as good as it looks..yes as per Pat# 6,545,444..i shall post mine...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Yes..Please. I would like to see your version. What do you use for the contact points? I have seen where individuals have used copper or brass stripes for contact points. In this recent Youtube video Oliver uses a commercially available micro switch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJWt...47_b6QP5Zv9OtA It is only rated for 10 Amps though. That seems like it would severely limit the potential. I have some carbon contact points from power tool brushed motors that I would like to try. Hitachi tools use a energy recovery method with their tools for efficiency. Their carbon mixture with their replacement brushes would probably fit the bill for this type of work. What has been your observation of performance with your device?

Thanks
    Doug

I have added the parts for the pulley reduction mechanical capacitor discharge system to the Thingiverse file. Here is a video:

I have quite a bit of work in front of me for matching capacitors and discharge rate. I have a 260 volt radiant spike with my setup. I am discharging about 1/sec. It charges to 90V and discharges to 40-50V on two 200V 85uF electrolytic capacitors paralleled. Copper to copper welds and carbon to copper turns carbon to dust rather quickly.

Doug

Doug,

Looking real good, great work designing and printing all the parts....

I have used automotive Ignition Points for the contact's, and they work well with 30-40V on the caps, dumping down to 15V or so, and lasted a long time.......

Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    I have added the parts for the pulley reduction mechanical capacitor discharge system to the Thingiverse file. Here is a video:

I have quite a bit of work in front of me for matching capacitors and discharge rate. I have a 260 volt radiant spike with my setup. I am discharging about 1/sec. It charges to 90V and discharges to 40-50V on two 200V 85uF electrolytic capacitors paralleled. Copper to copper welds and carbon to copper turns carbon to dust rather quickly.

Doug
    Nice work!
    I'm pretty sure you do not want the volts to get that high with so many uF. Those are packing a big punch, wouldn't want your batteries to explode :-)
    Downloaded the files, will have to add this to my do list - thanks!
    - Patrick

That is a battery beater for sure!

Great work as always Doug, thanks for sharing your work.

If you are trying out different things for your contact I have a suggestion. If you get an auto relay they have a spring loaded slap switch inside. If you don't want to use the actuator coil for the action you can just glue a little rod or something onto the switch and manually drive it. The covers pop right off and you have a little coil and contacts in there. They don't last forever but nothing does with bare metal switching. You can get them for about three bucks all over the place, usually in about 40A load rate.

Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    Yes..Please. I would like to see your version. What do you use for the contact points? I have seen where individuals have used copper or brass stripes for contact points. In this recent Youtube video Oliver uses a commercially available micro switch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJWt...47_b6QP5Zv9OtA It is only rated for 10 Amps though. That seems like it would severely limit the potential. I have some carbon contact points from power tool brushed motors that I would like to try. Hitachi tools use a energy recovery method with their tools for efficiency. Their carbon mixture with their replacement brushes would probably fit the bill for this type of work. What has been your observation of performance with your device?

Thanks
    Doug
    Hi Dough,
    First thing first... no one seems to get the gist of the 'Inverted Potential switch'
    I highly recommand every one to closely observe the patent 6,545,444.. the switiching representations in the patent says a lot about this Inverted Potential swicth. watch that the dump between the Positive of the Capacitor and the Positive of the Battery is represented by the rotary contacts (Spark gap) while the negatives
    (at least the Battery Negative)are shown free.
    Also, all the iterations of the 6,545,444 patent actual work models have a Solid-state switch unit by the side of them.(you may refer for the color photos in the FEG book,watch at the left bottom corner of the Full bipolar Motor Generator and also in in the side of one of the wooden toy version of the same patent.
    Another thing..Carbon has high resisitivity so never use carbon for Capacitor-discharge application. best is silverized copper contacts and thick bars prefered must easily pass 5000A(Pulsed) peak safely..
    i shall post my true picture of these versions..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 10-14-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

"and thick bars prefered must easily pass 5000A(Pulsed) peak safely.. "
    So true, Faraday.
    So many circuits I see that expect a very high current spike cannot work. If they would use the copper wire tables and Ohms law it will be calculated that the instantaneous voltage drop would kill any possible overunity. If carbon/silver brushes are used on a slip ring this is especially true. Some numbers, like voltage drop across the carbon brush and slip ring interface and also copper to copper contacts, are difficult to get and several different components are involved and their performance curves are not always linear so cannot be extrapolated linearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    "and thick bars prefered must easily pass 5000A(Pulsed) peak safely.. "
    So true, Faraday.
    So many circuits I see that expect a very high current spike cannot work. If they would use the copper wire tables and Ohms law it will be calculated that the instantaneous voltage drop would kill any possible overunity. If carbon/silver brushes are used on a slip ring this is especially true. Some numbers, like voltage drop across the carbon brush and slip ring interface and also copper to copper contacts, are difficult to get and several different components are involved and their performance curves are not always linear so cannot be extrapolated linearly.
    Hi Richard,
    I suggest you may also try mercury pool-copper contact for high durability of dump switching method. however nothing is forever...the mercury pool will eventually deoriate/contaminate in composition and may even develop dendarite that result
    in partial condution even at complete off state. look, the key is to have the HIGH-VOLTAGE ON THE CAPACITOR CONVERTED INTO HIGH-CURRENT INTO THE BATTERY (THIS IS NOT CURRENT OF ELECTRON MASSES BUT CURRENT OF DIFFERENT FORM) THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE RADIANT GAIN IN THE BATTERY.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi Richard,
    I suggest you may also try mercury pool-copper contact for high durability of dump switching method. however nothing is forever...the mercury pool will eventually deoriate/contaminate in composition and may even develop dendarite that result
    in partial condution even at complete off state. look, the key is to have the HIGH-VOLTAGE ON THE CAPACITOR CONVERTED INTO HIGH-CURRENT INTO THE BATTERY (THIS IS NOT CURRENT OF ELECTRON MASSES BUT CURRENT OF DIFFERENT FORM OR OF AETHERIC DENSITY) THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF THE RADIANT GAIN IN THE BATTERY. But there is more to the dump action of the Capacitor as i think i have stated here or some other thread..its the Inveterd Potential switch and there is a patent pending(Provisional patent)) on that .. and further.... see it mentioned in the FEG book as well as the presence of both Semiconductor switch and mechanical switch (dump) in all the models of Capacitor Discharger (Semi-solid-state or full solid-state or Rotary machines.).....do you see this is in the Real M'coy??? i could'nt figure out on that...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

I am using three 25V 15,000uF capacitors paralleled now. The voltage builds to 18.8V and dumps to 14.2V. I am just using copper to copper at the contact point. There is a small visible spark at this voltage that you can see in the dark. With this setup the charge battery seems to be charging at a faster rate than the primary battery is discharging. I am still only using just two of the seven power windings.

Doug
    Last edited by DMANN; 10-16-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: spark in the dark