Free energy generation circuit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free energy generation circuit question

Hi I'm looking at the circuits in the free energy generation circuit and schematic book and I'm just wondering what the volt rating is on the capacitors in the diagrams. I see the uF but nothing for voltage. Also, what type of capacitors are these? Another question is what watt rating is used for the resistors? Thanks a ton.

Originally posted by Buz86 View Post
    Hi I'm looking at the circuits in the free energy generation circuit and schematic book and I'm just wondering what the volt rating is on the capacitors in the diagrams. I see the uF but nothing for voltage. Also, what type of capacitors are these? Another question is what watt rating is used for the resistors? Thanks a ton.
    Hi,
    Here are your figures:

1. Transistor : 2N3055
    2. Bridge Diode : Any thing that has the rating like 400V, 8A is typical
    3 Capacitor : 330uf 450/500V Electrolytic
    4 Coil: trifilar 23# for the tigger 26# for the power.
    *** Wind the power coil and the trigger coils in on one direction and the 'Recovery' coil in the opposite direction.
    5. When switching the Cap discharge, have spark gap dischare( i mean mechanical make- break rotary switch like the pat# 6,545,444 depicts) at one terminal and an Inverted Potential switch at the other.
    6. You may have to use PWM control to 'time' these discharge simultaneously.
    Follow these directions you may ask for more help..i'm here to help you:
    and backed by John Bedini's soul cheers:
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 09-16-2017, 06:04 AM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

So the 200 ft (450 turns) trifilar 23 awg wire from r-charge will not work for this? I would actually like to use the 18 I have for better charging but I want to follow the schematic exactly as it has it. I'm going to build the one on page 46 and 47 these are the cap dumps and also the solid state, correct?

Comment

Are all the capacitors 450/500v rating? and what about the resistors. What resistors should I use for bedini devices, 1 watt?

Comment

I guess I should have been more specific too. The circuit I'm referring to is the one on page 46. This is the solid state charger right? And also, I see it has
          bd234c but on another page I saw it as bd243c. Is it the first or second one? Sorry for so many questions. That was like 3 in the last 3 posts to this thread. Hopefully one day I'll be able to answer other people's questions instead of asking them.

Comment

I guess I should have been more specific too. The circuit I'm referring to is the one on page 46. This is the solid state charger right? And also, I see it has
            bd234c but on another page I saw it as bd243c. Is it the first or second one? Sorry for so many questions. That was like 3 in the last 3 posts to this thread. Hopefully one day I'll be able to answer other people's questions instead of asking them.
            Hi,
            BD243C is the correct one..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
            X