Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standard SSG help

Hi Buz, would be nice to include a sketch of your circuit in schematic diagram form with values labeling each device, also the gap between the magnet and coil.

Quote Originally Posted by Buz86 View Post
    Well I guess it isn't fried. I hooked it up this morning and it's working fine now. Here's my setup. I don't even have a neon on this circuit because it's on my other setup with the bike wheel at my shop. This setup in the pictures is a lot smaller so it's more convenient to experiment with at the house. This is the one I'm using currently. I just make sure I have the charging battery hooked up before I hook up the primary battery. I'm going to order a couple neons tonight as well as some other components. When I tune this thing, where do I hook my DMM leads to so I can check the current draw? I have the potentiometer but I just need to wire it in.

-snip-
    Does this mean you no longer need the magnet on the back of the coil to get it going?

You can hook the DMM to the negative side of the battery OR to the positive side of the battery. Just put it inline from battery to circuit. It's nice if you have a bypass switch so you can get it running, then throw the switch to check current, then throw the switch again to get the DMM out of the circuit. Depending on your DMM, you could lose speed and charging having it in the circuit. It's also a good idea to only use your multimeter very intentionally and minimally as it can blow easily when you inadvertently introduce it to spikey.

Oops, forgot the pictures Attachment 6510Attachment 6511
    circuit looks to be hooked up correctly...

Well I guess it isn't fried. I hooked it up this morning and it's working fine now. Here's my setup. I don't even have a neon on this circuit because it's on my other setup with the bike wheel at my shop. This setup in the pictures is a lot smaller so it's more convenient to experiment with at the house. This is the one I'm using currently. I just make sure I have the charging battery hooked up before I hook up the primary battery. I'm going to order a couple neons tonight as well as some other components. When I tune this thing, where do I hook my DMM leads to so I can check the current draw? I have the potentiometer but I just need to wire it in.

I also want to experiment with a basic cap dump circuit so I can actually get a positive charge and use the batteries that I charge. Charging them with negative is basically pointless other than to run tests and get a feel for the way the machine works, correct? For now I want to just charge small lead acid batteries, so would I need to make a trifilar coil? I wind two windings together and then go over them with the 3rd winding, or do I wind all 3 together at the same time? I have about 1000 ft of 23 magnet wire. I also have about 600 ft of 18. Should I do it with the 23 first until I am familiar with the circuit? I will probably use the bigger coil spool for the trifilar, or will this small one work? Eventually I would like to charge my deep cycle 12v I use for my solar panel at my shop. I think a cell has gone bad. If I wind a 18 age trifilar on the 3" spool, will this do anything useful to that battery?

What components and circuit is better to start out with for the cap dump? I know there's one that has the 555 timer, another with the FWBR and SCR, another with the mechanical commutator. Should I start with the FWBR and SCR first? Can anyone give me a component list with part numbers? I would like to learn how to tune my current device and once that is done I wish to experiment on the next level. I have all 3 books, but it looks pretty costly for all 8 circuits on that machine. Besides, if I'm going to have an 8 strand coil, I might as well go with the 18 instead of the 20 like it has in the book.
    Hi,
    The trifilar can be wound simultaneously or Alternatively in opposite directions such that you end up with a final direction same as what you started with..
    the SG can be configured in many ways depending on what you want to do.. The Pat#6545,444 only depicts the essential embodiment of its functioning.
    and yes...In the SG you can swap the primary to secondary and rotate for use.
    Faraday88.
    ''Knowledge hails from the Past and its people...The Future is only its Arena of realization''