Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Toy Build

Would love it if you post your experiment. These are great batteries, I don't know if they will provide the right performance for your application but it's certainly worth trying if you can spare the funds. I don't have my pc and meters setup like I used too or I would shoot some video and do some run down tests. I do plan to get things setup how they used to be though and then maybe I can do some runs and charts like old times.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Hello everyone, been awhile, how are the experiments going these days?

G'Day Bob,

Chugging away.
    Progress is slow.
    But results look good.

20190424_150200.jpg
    20190725_120019.jpg
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    G'Day Bob,

Chugging away.
    Progress is slow.
    But results look good.

20190424_150200.jpg
    20190725_120019.jpg
    Wow that looks fantastic! Love the bare build in the second pic, so uniform and clean!

My large machine has not been in service for a long time. I goofed up one day and fired it up with one of my switches in the wrong position effectively running it with no load for a few minutes until I realized what was happening. It blew transistors out and of course I don't know which ones so I would have to disassemble all the circuits and test. I just set it aside and started using my other machines, I would have to check 32 transistors. I might do it but I was thinking about just building that machine out with some solid state relays instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Wow that looks fantastic! Love the bare build in the second pic, so uniform and clean!

My large machine has not been in service for a long time. I goofed up one day and fired it up with one of my switches in the wrong position effectively running it with no load for a few minutes until I realized what was happening. It blew transistors out and of course I don't know which ones so I would have to disassemble all the circuits and test. I just set it aside and started using my other machines, I would have to check 32 transistors. I might do it but I was thinking about just building that machine out with some solid state relays instead.
    Yes switching was always annoying so I built this.
    Was thinking about silver plating it but it will do for now.
    Enough copper in it to handle the 28 coils it will be running.

20190515_063810.jpg
    Cant spend it when your dead.

I like that alot! Kind of reminds me of the unit I built out of auto relays but much bigger.