Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Toy Build

"How are you planning to reach 200HP?"
    Most electric motors like high speed so 200hp @ 1800 rpm without a gearbox is more of a challenge. I prefer to think of electric motors more as a torque device than a horsepower device so the horsepower curve closely follows the torque curve.
    I need to build smaller motors to learn the basics and how the various parameters apply then just keep scaling up. Typically each step up in scale introduces new obstacles to overcome. I can use under unity motors on various machinery just as learning steps, but I hope for the airplane to be unlimited range/overunity.

Nice work, Bob, and fast. Thanks for the video.

I'm estimating it will be about 12" diameter by 3" wide and consist of several such sections stacked together on a single shaft. That's 583 foot pounds of torque. A 200 hp aircraft engine with a medium range of fuel weighs about 700 pounds for engine and fuel. That would be my target weight. Belt(s) drive would be used if necessary to allow high motor rpm in order to reduce weight. I'm not yet certain what would be required with regards to batteries or a generator but that weight must be included.
    One bad thing about electric airplanes is that they weigh the same on landing as they do on takeoff. They don't lose weight by burning gas.

Hello Group,
    I have been tinkering away on this build in the background and I think I have settled on the final version. I decided to run it on minimal power and use it primarily as a small cell charger for things like AAA, AA, 9v and such. I have an LED headlamp that uses three AAA batteries and I have been charging them on this machine and using them in the headlamp to see if it is a good quality power and so far it works great. With this build you could easily run this thing from a very small solar panel or a small battery. It generally uses between 10-20ma depending on the charge load.

Have a look at the video below if your interested:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmzmftzD-V0miWlENMnESy6N0Mqr

I will get the files together and make them available for download soon----Bob

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Hello Group,
    I have been tinkering away on this build in the background and I think I have settled on the final version. I decided to run it on minimal power and use it primarily as a small cell charger for things like AAA, AA, 9v and such. I have an LED headlamp that uses three AAA batteries and I have been charging them on this machine and using them in the headlamp to see if it is a good quality power and so far it works great. With this build you could easily run this thing from a very small solar panel or a small battery. It generally uses between 10-20ma depending on the charge load.

Have a look at the video below if your interested:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmzmftzD-V0miWlENMnESy6N0Mqr

I will get the files together and make them available for download soon----Bob
    Hey Bob,
    That was excellent video and not to mention your neat set up of the charger.
    However, i would like to stress on the gist of the switching mechanism and its implications to Radiant Electricity on how it is harnessed.. no body seems to co-relate its production as shown by John bedini. JB always maintained to encourage people to learn what the trigger did.. and at times when the trigger apparently not present, the form of the Radiant also changed.
    Dough konehead used sismilar reed switch triggering of the Inductive coils..
    but these are two distinct ways of the forms of the Radiant Electricity.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-17-2017 at 08:51 AM.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hey Bob,
    That was excellent video and not to mention your neat set up of the charger.
    However, i would like to stress on the gist of the switching mechanism and its implications to Radiant Electricity on how it is harnessed.. no body seems to co-relate its production as shown by John bedini. JB always maintained to encourage people to learn what the trigger did.. and at times when the trigger apparently not present, the form of the Radiant also changed.
    Dough konehead used sismilar reed switch triggering of the Inductive coils..
    but these are two distinct ways of the forms of the Radiant Electricity.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Farady,
    Glad you like it. Look this is a learning tool not a masterpiece. I have made this in it's simplest form on purpose and presented it as a "Toy" for a reason. I am well aware how these circuits work and have shown many times over just about every iteration of them. What I am trying to get you to understand is that this model is not supposed to explain all the mysteries that can be found. I may sound like I am angry with you but I am not, I just don't like your hinting that I do not understand something and warding off others from fundamental knowledge.

I would encourage you to go look at figure 1 of this patent and go ahead and read the operational description, then tell me it's misunderstood.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7990110

excellent video thanks for sharing

Hi Bob,

You're having way too much fun with that 3-D printer!!

Enjoyed the video. That's a pretty sweet and novel little machine. I like that it switches without transistors and draws so little current. Looks like it might be able to go over unity?
    Gary Hammond,

Another great video Bob. Great project in general.

Quote Originally Posted by BobZilla View Post
    Hi Farady,
    Glad you like it. Look this is a learning tool not a masterpiece. I have made this in it's simplest form on purpose and presented it as a "Toy" for a reason. I am well aware how these circuits work and have shown many times over just about every iteration of them. What I am trying to get you to understand is that this model is not supposed to explain all the mysteries that can be found. I may sound like I am angry with you but I am not, I just don't like your hinting that I do not understand something and warding off others from fundamental knowledge.

I would encourage you to go look at figure 1 of this patent and go ahead and read the operational description, then tell me it's misunderstood.

https://www.google.com/patents/US7990110
    Hey Bob,
    Sorry if i offended you..that was never my intention pal!! yes that patent I have been acquainted with for several years now...and the fig 1 Indeed depicts apparently simple ON-OFF switch and mechanical one in specific. but the same fig.1 also has a component 36 apparently a trigger's component how do think you can account for this component in your understanding of the simple switching you describe in your video with the reed switches.. Just my guess i feel the fig.1 and fig .2 are used in conjunction to each other.
    your comments are valued in my opinion..its just intention to share mine friend.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'