Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Yaro1776 for your presentation! Here are some more clues for everyone .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Yaro1776 for your presentation! Here are some more clues for everyone .....

I watched the video the other night, and enjoyed your presentation Yaro1776. I have a had a lot of these notes in my possession for like ten years now. I always thought they were about the "window motor" until earlier this year in January when I started to look at them all again. I was in the infamous "OTG" group(but not core member) during the time when John dumped a bunch of notes on us without saying much, if I remember correctly, because he didn't want them lost after he was gone.......
    So I figured I would share these, since I haven't seen them on here or in PDF package so they could be added too, and for you all to study and enjoy too:

https://steemitimages.com/DQmT1mXimK...2/SCAN0083.JPG

https://steemitimages.com/DQmVwH8L5Y...8/SCAN0082.JPG

https://steemitimages.com/DQmeJAzraZ...t/SCAN0081.JPG

https://steemitimages.com/DQmS2zjc54...g/SCAN0080.JPG

https://steemitimages.com/DQmNZEFWNt...j/SCAN0079.JPG

https://steemitimages.com/DQmZANcWN5...M/SCAN0078.JPG

Enjoy!

Oneness

P.S. Follow me on steemit @davyoneness and youtube Channel " Davy Oneness" !

John removed them from OTG before they banned him so they wouldn't be online anymore.

I'm going to be publishing them in a package so that his wife can receive income from them.

Keep in mind that all of John's notes that were published online still have copyrights owned by his wife.

I'm not asking you to remove them, but that is the case with all of John's notes.
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 07-23-2017, 12:16 AM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Aaron, Are you sure they "banned" him? It seemed to me at the time he just deleted and left the group. The core people in that group really ruined things, in my opinion. It is possible they banned him, that core member group that started it was always secretly doing things outside of group discussions. I always hated that they would add or boot people from that group without any of us other members having any say. They certainly didn't like it when you joined and were more active than the core group, that I think they were afraid you were going to take over the group from them, I think. So what happened? You suposedly "yelled" at old man Jack over the phone, was the reason they gave us I believe......

As far as the notes, yea I figured something like that was going on, but when I saw a bunch of these weren't in the latest "full disclosure" I thought maybe you had lost your original copies some how. His notes he shared were always low quality scans, so I 'm sure higher quality collection will be very nice to have some day! Plus all the ones he never shared!
      On a side note, since I have your attention Aaron........I am working on another tribute using the 80's interviews, and wondering if there is a picture of Ron Cole anywhere? I would love to add it to this tribute for the historical record. Also it would be a nice tribute for Ron's part in the whole story. Not sure if you can find any old contact info to investigate, if John never had any pictures of him.

Comment

Davy,

Yes, DMR banned JB from the OTG group after he deleted the lab notes, and I resigned from the OTG group shortly there after...........

Thanks for posting JB's Lab Notes here..........Mine were on a OLD Hard Drive stored somewhere........

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
          Davy,

Yes, DMR banned JB from the OTG group after he deleted the lab notes, and I resigned from the OTG group shortly there after...........

Thanks for posting JB's Lab Notes here..........Mine were on a OLD Hard Drive stored somewhere........
          Good to hear from you RS, hope things are well with you!
          Yea I think I faded from the group around that same time. Then do to inactivity, yahoo deleted my account. Of course banning him wasn't a group decision, the "core group" had full control, we were just along for the ride.Those notes and John's post were the best thing to come from that group. Didn't also the whole stan thing with him taking a part the tube oscillator part of that whole ending too? Agent Frick was all over disrupting things I think, in hind sight. I think that was why John later pinned that story on him in the end like that, even though Frick was the one who ratted Stan out, as we all know.

Comment

Those notes you have have nothing to do with the ZFM, those relate to the window motor and other variations. Those Bedini-Cole notes came quite a bit after John was working on the ZFM. Much of that may have evolved out of the coreless coil setups but are not the ZFM motor themselves. The full disclosure on the ZFM is a full disclosure and includes all notes John had on the ZFM. To be honest with you, any of John's notes that are to be released online should only be released in approved publications that are worked out with Ronda so they generate an income for her - that is an agreement I have with her.

Yes, John was banned and so was I not too long before John was. They were a bunch of elitist snobs who were living in some fantasy world about being John's chosen ones - was really pathetic. That is actually the delusion they were living, literally.

The first thing Jack posted was that he started to accuse me of committing a "transgression" against John. I remember clearly that it was some word that is more appropriately used by the Vatican against a priest who is violating their laws. The pure pompous and bloated nature of the claim and how Jack posted it didn't sit to well with me, especially when they didn't even bother to check out the facts. They acted as the judge, jury and executioner - was sick and twisted. That is why I laid down the law with Jack over the phone.

Jack fabricated a lie that I was publicly posting some of John's work that he "secretly" shared in that OTG group. What him and the other troublemakers in OTG refused to acknowledge was that I copy and pasted something into Energetic Forum that he posted in a Yahoo group years before. They collectively tried to get John to believe that I was violating his trust - their sole mission was to try to hurt my relationship with John - it was a big setup. And when the facts were pointed out by me, they were cowards and refused to apologize or admit they were wrong so instead, they banned me for defending myself. They pointed the finger at how I talked to Jack as justification for banning me while being psychologically incapable of admitting that I was the one that was slandered and attacked and it was completely unprovoked.

That really ticked John off because he knew exactly what I posted and he could see they were all a bunch of liars and troublemakers. He got fed up with them, eventually deleted all his notes in that OTG group and they banned him soon after for whatever reason they claimed.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Davy Oneness View Post
              Hi Aaron, Are you sure they "banned" him? It seemed to me at the time he just deleted and left the group. The core people in that group really ruined things, in my opinion. It is possible they banned him, that core member group that started it was always secretly doing things outside of group discussions. I always hated that they would add or boot people from that group without any of us other members having any say. They certainly didn't like it when you joined and were more active than the core group, that I think they were afraid you were going to take over the group from them, I think. So what happened? You suposedly "yelled" at old man Jack over the phone, was the reason they gave us I believe......

As far as the notes, yea I figured something like that was going on, but when I saw a bunch of these weren't in the latest "full disclosure" I thought maybe you had lost your original copies some how. His notes he shared were always low quality scans, so I 'm sure higher quality collection will be very nice to have some day! Plus all the ones he never shared!
              On a side note, since I have your attention Aaron........I am working on another tribute using the 80's interviews, and wondering if there is a picture of Ron Cole anywhere? I would love to add it to this tribute for the historical record. Also it would be a nice tribute for Ron's part in the whole story. Not sure if you can find any old contact info to investigate, if John never had any pictures of him.
              There was only one picture I ever saw of Ron Cole - in a picture frame maybe with John in the picture. It had something poured on the frame so needed to be cleaned. Was near the door of the company when we were packing up. I think Ronda took it home - I can ask her if she can take a picture of it or scan it or something.
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                There was only one picture I ever saw of Ron Cole - in a picture frame maybe with John in the picture. It had something poured on the frame so needed to be cleaned. Was near the door of the company when we were packing up. I think Ronda took it home - I can ask her if she can take a picture of it or scan it or something.
                That would be great Aaron if you could do that! Also, a hardcovered book of notes, and never before seen pictures would be an awesome publication!

Comment

Originally posted by Davy Oneness View Post
                  That would be great Aaron if you could do that! Also, a hardcovered book of notes, and never before seen pictures would be an awesome publication!
                  Very True!!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Davy,

Apologize for not replying sooner to your kind post on the ZFM presentation. It was worth all the effort in putting John B's work to the forefront and a great experience. The adventure continues...

Thanks,
                    Yaro
                    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Very True!!!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88
                      Hi all,
                      If any body could post a candid picture of Ron cole please...
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                        Hi all,
                        If any body could post a candid picture of Ron cole please...
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        Yes Please! Aaron any luck yet? I want to finish the last of the three tribute videos I planned this year if possible, and the picture would certainly be one of the motivators in getting it done!

Comment

Working...
                        X