Bedini 1984, 2017 style.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deuis View Post
    Here you go Patrick I cleaned up the data and used a better meter.
    Keep in mind that using a resistive load straight from the coil is not the way to drain the energy properly.
    What configuration gennie coil have you found to be a good fit?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6983[/ATTACH]
    Adding a genny to an SSG can be tricky if one hopes to optimize it's output. Some things to balance...

- strength, spacing and size of magnets
    - coil core material, diameter, shape and length
    - outer spool diameter and length
    - wire size and number of turns
    - how much voltage vs amps do you desire on the output
    - magnet to core gap

- the motoring strength of SSG is critical as well as the speed at which it wants to run.

please, anyone, add more that would truly be relevant to a coils output as a generator only.

- Is a coils output truly liniar in voltage and amps to the number of winds?

Here is more food for thought:
    http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...con.html#emcon
    look at the "magnetic fields" string to start.

So now, if your desire is not to use the SSG as the prime mover, one still has to take into consideration all aspects of the motor being used to turn the wheel.

Comment

- My magnets are set for the moment, double stacked 2X1X1/2". Spacing is set to 18 magnets on a 26" wheel.
      - Core material i've played with a little, but its the diameter and length I will be devoting a bit of time to later.
      Peter makes up with his core material by enlarging it inside the core. Does it need to be done this way or simply use a longer narrower core which you can wrap more turns on. Iron doesnt get effected like an air gap of sorts so is it simply chasing a mass of iron that compliments more turns for the same length of wire.
      -Wire size and number of turns are my tricky one. A large size leads to minimal internal losses but reduces turn count, its a balancing act. I plan on doing an 18AWG gennie coil and compare them to the 23.
      -The VA output is efficiency based for how much torque you need to arrest on your SG Prime mover.
      -Magnet to core gap I can vary while the machine is running to tune fairly easy.
      -The whole idea of the SG is to produce non-linear results so its a gray area.

The SG will certainly be used but there is so much groundwork data that needs to be done that its a while away.
      In a perfect world the old soldiers would have posted this stuff already so everyone doesnt have to start from scratch and get no where.
      I havent seen any good data. Either it doesnt exist or someone is hodling.
      Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

From another Thread, i hope this helps......

Hi Richard,

Ask your self why JB twist's up together the Trigger and all drive strands on SG/SSG coils (Energizer), JB also said not to twist the coils strands on a window motor or on a Zero Force Motor (Torque). What is going on with the Heaviside Flow around the wires, and how the twist effects the Polyting (sp) flow? What geometric patterns would various numbers of strands create in the Ather around the twisted strands....? Can you visualize these patterns in the Aether around a wire with the Bloch Wall in the center of the stretched out Strands? like a high line wire..... then what does the Ather/Heaviside Flow geometric patterns around a muilty strand twisted coil with various strand counts look like...?

Much like Litzed Magnet Wire in commercial app's.... Why...?

NOW, Ask your self why a muilty strand Twisted coil, with the strands in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent, works better for a Genny coil than a single strand coil with the same length of wire.

Now visualize commercial Litzed Magnet Wire in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent...... Or on a SG/SSG muilty strand coil..... why...?

Ask you self what would happen if you rotated that Genny coil 90deg to the rotor magnets much like a Window Motor and ZF motor works. How will that effect the drag on the rotor from that genny coil, compared to the standard core end facing the rotor if they are both shorted, and just current flowing through the coil (A Load on the Rotor)...?

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
          From another Thread, i hope this helps......

Hi Richard,

Ask your self why JB twist's up together the Trigger and all drive strands on SG/SSG coils (Energizer), JB also said not to twist the coils strands on a window motor or on a Zero Force Motor (Torque). What is going on with the Heaviside Flow around the wires, and how the twist effects the Polyting (sp) flow? What geometric patterns would various numbers of strands create in the Ather around the twisted strands....? Can you visualize these patterns in the Aether around a wire with the Bloch Wall in the center of the stretched out Strands? like a high line wire..... then what does the Ather/Heaviside Flow geometric patterns around a muilty strand twisted coil with various strand counts look like...?

Much like Litzed Magnet Wire in commercial app's.... Why...?

NOW, Ask your self why a muilty strand Twisted coil, with the strands in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent, works better for a Genny coil than a single strand coil with the same length of wire.

Now visualize commercial Litzed Magnet Wire in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent...... Or on a SG/SSG muilty strand coil..... why...?

Ask you self what would happen if you rotated that Genny coil 90deg to the rotor magnets much like a Window Motor and ZF motor works. How will that effect the drag on the rotor from that genny coil, compared to the standard core end facing the rotor if they are both shorted, and just current flowing through the coil (A Load on the Rotor)...?
          Hi RS,
          These are the correct Scientific ways of questioning that one must ponder with if he/she is to understand Broken Symmetry, Asymmetrization, intercepting 'wasted' component(Heaviside), Difference between ONE and MANY... and the Radiant Electricity.
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Thanks RS,

This 23AWG Generator coil is a mutilstranded twisted coil in the below configuration.
            All testing was done with this coil in different configurations.
            Core pointed Vertically over the North Magnet
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Coil config.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	49919
            Last edited by Deuis; 07-13-2018, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuis View Post
              Thanks RS,

This 23AWG Generator coil is a mutilstranded twisted coil in the below configuration.
              All testing was done with this coil in different configurations.
              Core pointed Vertically over the North Magnet
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6984[/ATTACH]
              Good try ..but not good enough!!!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                Shoo fly, don't bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  @RS and others It was my response for the Truth seekers not for hooligans!!!

Comment

Deuis,

Name:	2018-07-13_14-38-24.jpg
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	49920

This is a series adding coil strands, what your Sch show's, is not series adding..... All though you may have your coil hooked up like this, and only the Sch is wrong.....
                    Last edited by RS_; 07-13-2018, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Schematic was wrong.
                      Its dual coils in series.

Name:	2 x 4 filar series.JPG
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	49924

Comment

• OK, you are showing 8 strands with 2 strands in parallel on each coil, and 4 coils in series, is that correct...?
                        And if so, you should make the 2 strand coils hooked up as series connected strands as well as connecting the individual coils in series... and then you need to put that output into a cap pulser, and or do the Konehead Ring the Ring trick to boost the genny energy collection into the cap pulser.......

Comment

• Yes its an 8 Strand coil with pairs of strands in parallel.
                          These pairs are in series.

Early days yet, but yes thats the plan.

Heres a chart of this coil in the 3 different combinations.

Name:	Gens.JPG
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	49925

Comment

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                            @RS and others It was my response for the Truth seekers not for hooligans!!!
                            Faraday, can you please stop detracting this thread. From what I've read you haven't added any valuable discussion to the research Deuis is doing.

Unless you can add something meaningful to the thread I'm going to have you banned. There will be no further warnings.

John K.

Comment

• https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...04885318311090

Comment

• Wow! that is cool. Although I'm having trouble seeing all of the images, aside from the 15 thumbnails. I can only see a full sized version of the first image.

Comment

Working...
                                X