* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini 1984, 2017 style.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    Hi Faraday,

The caps top out at 900V @ 2200uF.
    While I would love to see how high this charge goes I like to keep the smoke inside the components.
    I keep it under 300V at the moment.
    I was observing the machine today and regardless of the load, the Primary current and the E-motor did not change their draw.
    The wheel made a whole heap of different noises but all remained stable.
    Hi Deuis,
    Thanks for the input...wondering!!! I have never heard or seen an Electrolytic Capacitor of 900V/2200uf !!! are you saying that's the manufacturer's spec on it? would certainly be interested to have one handy.
    the ones I have are 450V/2200uf Electrolytic (ALCON make) used in the accidental explosion I described in my previous post. I see a whole lot of experiments where one can at will have either an Explosive force or heat(excess) but not both at the same time.
    take utmost care when you fill that capacitor..results can be catastrophic without warning!!!! and you never know which component you will see flying across the room.
    did you have look at the schematic I posted?
    I wanted to recreate that condition to explode on purpose
    Rgds,
    Faraday88,
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-21-2018 at 03:53 AM.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Faraday your quite welcome to blow sh it up in your own time.
    Caps... as in plural. The word Cap Bank was probably a giveaway too.
    Of course I have bled off 300V+ volts into a suitably sized resistor and it didnt blow up, theres a shocker.
    Ask yourself this, of all your posts how many could you delete without reprecussions to the quality and substance of others threads?
    Cant spend it when your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuis View Post
    Faraday your quite welcome to blow sh it up in your own time.
    Caps... as in plural. The word Cap Bank was probably a giveaway too.
    Of course, I have bled off 300V+ volts into a suitably sized resistor and it didnt blow up, theres a shocker.
    Ask yourself this, of all your posts how many could you delete without reprecussions to the quality and substance of others threads?
    Recall all that you say here when the time comes, and don't worry of what and how many I post worry about what you can understand...sorry if at all you can!.... have patience dear.. you can do something else that you are better at then slandering at relevant subjects.
    'The Magnetic Field is the gatekeeper of the Wheather on the Earth'' - John Bedini.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Recall all that you say here when the time comes, and don't worry of what and how many I post worry about what you can understand...sorry if at all you can!.... have patience dear.. you can do something else that you are better at then slandering at relevant subjects.
    Where is the slander? Why not answer...dear
    Think about it - I guess this forum without a moderator is kind of going there anyway.

Deuis, did you ever see the video of JB running his "windmill energizer" he had a fan on the bike wheel which were being turned by an external fan?

Quote Originally Posted by min2oly View Post
    Where is the slander? Why not answer...dear
    Think about it - I guess this forum without a moderator is kind of going there anyway.

Deuis, did you ever see the video of JB running his "windmill energizer" he had a fan on the bike wheel which was being turned by an external fan?
    Hi Min2Oly,
    Apologies !! there is some confusion here..anyway.. you also showed us in a video an external triggered SSG with a similar set up I guess..!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Min2Oly,
    Apologies !! there is some confusion here..anyway.. you also showed us in a video an external triggered SSG with a similar set up I guess..!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    I did not, and I'm more interested in what discoveries Deuis is making. Deuis is providing some good data, let him proceed without changing the subject.

Deuis I asked about the "windmill SSG" because there were some things JB did and talked about that could be relevant to what you are doing. Your setup is different so I don't want to influence what you are doing one way or another. Keep on, some of us are listening.
    Kind Regards - Patrick

I do remember a windmill type, was it in the vacuum series?
    I've lost all bedinis DVD's which is unfortunate.

Im all for decent dialogue on ideas related to this concept.
    I've isolated most of the areas which I need to focus on, its just about building what I need to get what I want.
    More gear will be arriving shortly, this project is becoming rather large.

Some data against some identical generator coils in different formations.
    Each coil is 8 filar, 23awg.
    Series, parallel and a combination.
    The load of 94 ohms was dialed in for an approx 10V supply.
    I have two combinations with different cores for comparison.
    Motor has received some upgrades with some ceramic bearings and aerodynamic upgrades.

gen coils.JPG
    Last edited by Deuis; 07-05-2018 at 03:41 AM.

I used the highest output Gennie coil and perfomed some speed data as attached.
    The differential is the wheel open circuit W + Gen coil output W - Wheel under load W.
    Most notable is the .58W gain at 300 RPM.
    Gen1.JPG

Focusing in on the 300RPM mark I have used varying resistances to simulate a load.
    While the resolution on the ammeter is not adequate, the results confirm Peter's findings from the advanced book.
    At 800ohms the .01A ticked down .65A equaling the motor input indicating no current being used but im sure down to the thousandth of an amp it would indicate more clearly.
    Gen2.JPG