Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Barr Virus ('EBV') = Rife's BX Virus Carcinoma ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epstein Barr Virus ('EBV') = Rife's BX Virus Carcinoma ?

Hello,

as a member of my family is facing an active EBV (they can be active or inactive), I came across that virus and found many parallels to rife's BX virus Carcinoma.
    By radiesthesia we found the mortal oscillation rate of EBV to be between 50kHz and 70kHz audio frequency with the RPX generator which matches the BX virus as well.
    By radiesthesia we as well found EBV=BX but this is obviously not a 100% reliable method
    RPX seems to work by the way, sweeping between 50kHz and 70kHz in order to better focus than using the 'shotgun' of 100Hz to 120kHz.

My question to the community is whether anyone has some experience or evidence that could underlay the suggestion of EBV=BX.

If so, one can overlay the findings von Rife and what is known today about EBV.

Regards
    Steven

Hi Steven,
    I am not sure whether you still need the info, but the equation is not necessarily true. Many people are carriers of EBV, and still do not get cancer. If you research Dr. Robert Becker's work, you'll see that there are many factors, and very probably many people carry HIV a life long, do not get AIDS, but may get some seemingly unrelated disease...

Comment

Working...
    X