Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnetoelctromotive generator producing Zero- and Positive Magnetomotive Feedbacks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetoelctromotive generator producing Zero- and Positive Magnetomotive Feedbacks.

DEVELOPMENT OF MAGNETO-ELECTRO-MOTIVE SYSTEMS PRODUCING
    POSITIVE MAGNETO-MOTIVE FEEDBACK AND ELECTRIC CURRENTS.

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofm...s/a3c-x-magnet

Click image for larger version

Name:	A3CPMFGCOREVIDEOLINK.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	51391

This is the second part of article explaining testing of various prototypes of magneto-electric
    generators of electric currents showing different efficiency caused by difference of
    constructions and methods. Appears that the same magnet generates more than twice
    stronger EMF when inducing magnetic fields of electromagnetic Coiled U-Core (further: CUC)
    instead of inducing usual electromagnetic Coiled I-Core by moving near same coil, and even
    stronger EMF is inducing when same magnet has flux splitting armature moving near same coil
    with C- and G- shaped Cores. This new methods of generation of electricity also requires less
    mechanical force because that prototypes producing Zero Magneto Motive Feedback (further:
    ZMF) and Positive Magneto Motive Feedback (further: PMF) instead of Negative Magneto
    Motive Feedback usually producing when electricity is generating by moving magnets near
    usual coil with I-Core.

I would discuss constructions and processes and methods and results of testing,
    also I shall support replication and testing of conceptual prototypes.

Taras Leskiv

Originally posted by ageofmagnetizm View Post
    DEVELOPMENT OF MAGNETO-ELECTRO-MOTIVE SYSTEMS PRODUCING
    POSITIVE MAGNETO-MOTIVE FEEDBACK AND ELECTRIC CURRENTS.

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofm...s/a3c-x-magnet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6284[/ATTACH]

This is the second part of article explaining testing of various prototypes of magneto-electric
    generators of electric currents showing different efficiency caused by difference of
    constructions and methods. Appears that the same magnet generates more than twice
    stronger EMF when inducing magnetic fields of electromagnetic Coiled U-Core (further: CUC)
    instead of inducing usual electromagnetic Coiled I-Core by moving near same coil, and even
    stronger EMF is inducing when same magnet has flux splitting armature moving near same coil
    with C- and G- shaped Cores. This new methods of generation of electricity also requires less
    mechanical force because that prototypes producing Zero Magneto Motive Feedback (further:
    ZMF) and Positive Magneto Motive Feedback (further: PMF) instead of Negative Magneto
    Motive Feedback usually producing when electricity is generating by moving magnets near
    usual coil with I-Core.

I would discuss constructions and processes and methods and results of testing,
    also I shall support replication and testing of conceptual prototypes.

Taras Leskiv
    Hi Taras,
    recently i conceived an idea of similar shaped coil core for the Genny coil used in the SG set up...yet to try out what it does or does it work at all...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Faraday88,
      however I'm unfamiliar with local slangs and do not know what Genny coil and SG means but suggest that the development of electromagnetic generators is trapped by obvious logic emerged when people learned that coils produces electricity when magnets are moving near coils and they've learned that smaller air gaps increase efficiency of generation... since then it is obviously count-logical to seek higher efficiency by moving magnets far from coils...so it continues with by production of Negative Magnetomotive Feedback. I went around and testing of the same magnets with same coil having different cores has showed nearly 250% increase of efficiency ( not to count Zero Magnetomotive Feedback which still needs to be carefully measured) - such difference in Voltage can not be associating with little errors of usual for such simple equipment.
      Watch it on videos of magnet with coil with short I-Core at:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gki4BFEXE0
      and same magnet with same coil with U-Core at:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLsEZShescU

Same pendulum and same air gaps but displays of multimeter are so different.

Comment

Hi Faraday88,
        however I'm unfamiliar with local slangs and do not know what Genny coil and SG means but suggest that the development of electromagnetic generators is trapped by obvious logic emerged when people learned that coils produces electricity when magnets are moving near coils and they've learned that smaller air gaps increase efficiency of generation... since then it is obviously count-logical to seek higher efficiency by moving magnets far from coils...so it continues with by production of Negative Magnetomotive Feedback. I went around and testing of the same magnets with same coil having different cores has showed nearly 250% increase of efficiency ( not to count Zero Magnetomotive Feedback which still needs to be carefully measured) - such difference in Voltage can not be associating with little errors of usual for such simple equipment.
        Watch it on videos of magnet with coil with short I-Core at:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gki4BFEXE0
        and same magnet with same coil with U-Core at:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLsEZShescU

Same pendulum and same air gaps but displays of multimeter are so different.
        Hi ,
        Genny coil is noting but Generator coil... nothing special..multifilar coil wired in series coupled to SG machine and intended to back charge the primary Batteries in pulses..this uses the 27% mechanical Energy coneveretd into Electrical for the recovery.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the feeds on Genny coil, I've also searched for meaning of the "SG" and found Bedini SG, if you mean that.
          It is interesting to go deeply into that design but just viewing of images

https://www.google.com.ua/search?
          q=Bedini+SG&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ &sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif7ZaJ5IvUAhVhMJoKHQDkDJoQsAQIHw& biw=1280&bih=907

shows that there same magnets moving near same usual coils and
          if coils will have U-Cores secured around moving magnets so that magnets will be moving through U-Cores far from coils... -
          then yes, it will be mine design and it shall increases output and reduces load necessary for continuous revolution.

That is what my invention is about: why keep building inefficient generators producing Negative Magnetomotive Feedback if
          Positive Magnetomotive Feedback can be achieved by little increase of diameter of generator and little increase of costs of cores of coils.

Thanks for guiding me onto interesting design of SG, I shall be reading about it.

Comment

Hi Faraday88,
            previously you've posted:

"recently i conceived an idea of similar shaped coil core for the Genny coil used in the SG set up...yet to try out what it does or does it work at all..."

have you already tried how that similar shaped coil core works? It will be nice to see the results and discuss them here,
            I'll also post on my website the link to your video or what ever explanation you'll have about your experimental testing.
            Last edited by ageofmagnetizm; 05-28-2017, 04:49 AM. Reason: grammati ommision

Comment

Hi, thanks for the feeds on Genny coil, I've also searched for meaning of the "SG" and found Bedini SG, if you mean that.
              It is interesting to go deeply into that design but just viewing of images

https://www.google.com.ua/search?
              q=Bedini+SG&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ &sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif7ZaJ5IvUAhVhMJoKHQDkDJoQsAQIHw& biw=1280&bih=907

shows that there same magnets moving near same usual coils and
              if coils will have U-Cores secured around moving magnets so that magnets will be moving through U-Cores far from coils... -
              then yes, it will be mine design and it shall increases output and reduces load necessary for continuous revolution.

That is what my invention is about: why keep building inefficient generators producing Negative Magnetomotive Feedback if
              Positive Magnetomotive Feedback can be achieved by little increase of diameter of generator and little increase of costs of cores of coils.

Thanks for guiding me onto interesting design of SG, I shall be reading about it.
              Hi,
              I suggest you start reading from John Bedini website (old site) to get an insight into the Motor/Generator aspects of Electromagnetics this is how even i started way back in 2004!
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Have you already tried how that similar shaped coil core works? If not - why have you changing your intention?

Comment

Have you already tried how that similar shaped coil core works? If not - why have you changing your intention?
                  Hi,
                  Sorry for answering so late... i did not see your posting..do'nt know why!!!
                  I have yet to try out the configuration however shall definitely share once i am through the trials.. basically it is boosted form of the Generator/Energiser Coils for back charging the primary battery in the SG circuit. when you incorporate these, you thoroughly make use of the remining 27 % of mehanical Energy being fed back into the primary battrey, which in turn reflect into throughly charging of the secondaries as well!!
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.

Comment

Hi,
                    No rush at all, I've just thought if I can provide informational support about building of complex long cores of flux-splitting armatures or any hardware explaining in my reports - than you just right about it here, and everybody can do so once experimenting with coils having U- C- G- or similar cores or complex multipolar magnets.

keep updating about achieving improvements.

Comment

Hi,
                      No rush at all, I've just thought if I can provide informational support about building of complex long cores of flux-splitting armatures or any hardware explaining in my reports - than you just right about it here, and everybody can do so once experimenting with coils having U- C- G- or similar cores or complex multipolar magnets.

keep updating about achieving improvements.
                      Hi,
                      Here below is a shematic of the Coil arrangement for an improvised Genny coil.
                      essentially it is ''Ç'' core (Horse shoe core) with the two different style of coils wound (directional),when this is coupled to the SG rotor in action, try various
                      wiringing configuration (Series/Parallel connected) you will see that the drag on the rotor is reduced when the coils are feeding a ''load'' , the load can be a low impedance like the front Battery or itself as low impedance source to other higher impedances like a Bulb or LED array.
                      I suggest that the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed).
                      Hope people will report their findings!!!
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.

Name:	20170530_124048[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	49483

Comment

Hi Faraday, you suggest that:
                        "... the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed)."
                        But on your drawing there no magnets and your explanation is some how obscure for me.
                        Do you suggest to move magnet far from coils near one end of U-Core or one large magnet which magnetic pole side is so large that it can move near both ends of core simultaneously. I'm actually having plenty of cores and magnets at my desk and can swiftly set up and measure different variants.

Comment

"... the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed)."
                          But on your drawing there no magnets and your explanation is some how obscure for me.
                          Do you suggest to move magnet far from coils near one end of U-Core or one large magnet which magnetic pole side is so large that it can move near both ends of core simultaneously. I'm actually having plenty of cores and magnets at my desk and can swiftly set up and measure different variants.
                          Hi,
                          Looks like you are not familiar with the SG set of the Monopole motor of John Bedini.
                          Ok here it is for your understanding.
                          Hope it is clear to you now.. yes it is important that you use laminated cores to get best performance from the Generator coils.

Name:	20170531_110555[1].jpg
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	49487
                          Rgds,
                          Faraday88.

Comment

Hi,
                            Looks like you are not familiar with the SG set of the Monopole motor of John Bedini.
                            Ok here it is for your understanding.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170531_110555[1].jpg
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	49487
                            Hope it is clear to you now.. yes it is important that you use laminated cores to get best performance from the Generator coils.

Rgds,
                            Faraday88.

Comment

Hi Faraday88,
                              while doing various testing I've also tested Coiled U-Core with magnet moving along ends of U-Core with magnet having its magnetic axis parallel to the plain of the core and perpendicular to magnets velocity, where one of magnetic poles was facing the core and opposite pole was facing away from the core.
                              The output of electricity appears almost the same as when magnet is moving near coil with usual I-Core. Hence your suggestion would not gain more electricity though gaining Zero Magnetomotive Feedback - or Coiled U-Core will produce electricity without deceleration of moving magnet.

But if you need more electricity than simply do it in the way as I've explained in discussing here Magnetoelectric generators - moving magnets so that both its poles inducing both ends of the U-Core - then electricity output will double (at least). Here is scheme of efficient placing of U-Core near magnets moving on circular rotor which I've seen on you design:

Name:	U-CORE WITH RING OF MAGNETS.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	49494
                              On the image, the U-Core is placed with its plain parallel to the radius of rotor and perpendicular to the plain of rotor. During revolution of rotor - magnets moving between ends of the core such inducing the core with both magnetic poles causing twice stronger magnetization and producing twice more electricity, also not being decelerating because of Zero Magnetomotive Feedback.

Obviously you should not relay on somebodies testing of yours ideas and make your own experimental prototypes measuring different variants.
                              Waiting for results of your testing.
                              Last edited by ageofmagnetizm; 06-04-2017, 10:36 PM. Reason: gramatic ommisions

Comment

Working...
                              X