Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magnetoelctromotive generator producing Zero- and Positive Magnetomotive Feedbacks.

Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by ageofmagnetizm View Post
    Hi,
    No rush at all, I've just thought if I can provide informational support about building of complex long cores of flux-splitting armatures or any hardware explaining in my reports - than you just right about it here, and everybody can do so once experimenting with coils having U- C- G- or similar cores or complex multipolar magnets.

keep updating about achieving improvements.
    Hi,
    Here below is a shematic of the Coil arrangement for an improvised Genny coil.
    essentially it is '''' core (Horse shoe core) with the two different style of coils wound (directional),when this is coupled to the SG rotor in action, try various
    wiringing configuration (Series/Parallel connected) you will see that the drag on the rotor is reduced when the coils are feeding a ''load'' , the load can be a low impedance like the front Battery or itself as low impedance source to other higher impedances like a Bulb or LED array.
    I suggest that the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed).
    Hope people will report their findings!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

20170530_124048[1].jpg
    '' A Theory cannot precede a series of Experiments..unless one experiment
    debunks many theories''

Hi Faraday, you suggest that:
    "... the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed)."
    But on your drawing there no magnets and your explanation is some how obscure for me.
    Do you suggest to move magnet far from coils near one end of U-Core or one large magnet which magnetic pole side is so large that it can move near both ends of core simultaneously. I'm actually having plenty of cores and magnets at my desk and can swiftly set up and measure different variants.

"... the core pole end coinside with the Monople face of the Rotor magnet such that at agiven position one end as it face to face with the Magnet while the other wound have it off-set (delayed)."
    But on your drawing there no magnets and your explanation is some how obscure for me.
    Do you suggest to move magnet far from coils near one end of U-Core or one large magnet which magnetic pole side is so large that it can move near both ends of core simultaneously. I'm actually having plenty of cores and magnets at my desk and can swiftly set up and measure different variants.
    Hi,
    Looks like you are not familiar with the SG set of the Monopole motor of John Bedini.
    Ok here it is for your understanding.
    Hope it is clear to you now.. yes it is important that you use laminated cores to get best performance from the Generator coils.
    20170531_110555[1].jpg
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    debunks many theories''

Hi,
    Looks like you are not familiar with the SG set of the Monopole motor of John Bedini.
    Ok here it is for your understanding.20170531_110555[1].jpg
    Hope it is clear to you now.. yes it is important that you use laminated cores to get best performance from the Generator coils.

Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    debunks many theories''

Hi Faraday88,
    while doing various testing I've also tested Coiled U-Core with magnet moving along ends of U-Core with magnet having its magnetic axis parallel to the plain of the core and perpendicular to magnets velocity, where one of magnetic poles was facing the core and opposite pole was facing away from the core.
    The output of electricity appears almost the same as when magnet is moving near coil with usual I-Core. Hence your suggestion would not gain more electricity though gaining Zero Magnetomotive Feedback - or Coiled U-Core will produce electricity without deceleration of moving magnet.

But if you need more electricity than simply do it in the way as I've explained in discussing here Magnetoelectric generators - moving magnets so that both its poles inducing both ends of the U-Core - then electricity output will double (at least). Here is scheme of efficient placing of U-Core near magnets moving on circular rotor which I've seen on you design:
    U-CORE WITH RING OF MAGNETS.jpg
    On the image, the U-Core is placed with its plain parallel to the radius of rotor and perpendicular to the plain of rotor. During revolution of rotor - magnets moving between ends of the core such inducing the core with both magnetic poles causing twice stronger magnetization and producing twice more electricity, also not being decelerating because of Zero Magnetomotive Feedback.

Obviously you should not relay on somebodies testing of yours ideas and make your own experimental prototypes measuring different variants.
    Waiting for results of your testing.
    Last edited by ageofmagnetizm; 06-04-2017 at 10:36 PM. Reason: gramatic ommisions

Hi Faraday88,
    while doing various testing I've also tested Coiled U-Core with magnet moving along ends of U-Core with magnet having its magnetic axis parallel to the plain of the core and perpendicular to magnets velocity, where one of magnetic poles was facing the core and opposite pole was facing away from the core.
    The output of electricity appears almost the same as when magnet is moving near coil with usual I-Core. Hence your suggestion would not gain more electricity though gaining Zero Magnetomotive Feedback - or Coiled U-Core will produce electricity without deceleration of moving magnet.

But if you need more electricity than simply do it in the way as I've explained in discussing here Magnetoelectric generators - moving magnets so that both its poles inducing both ends of the U-Core - then electricity output will double (at least). Here is scheme of efficient placing of U-Core near magnets moving on circular rotor which I've seen on you design:
    U-CORE WITH RING OF MAGNETS.jpg
    On the image, the U-Core is placed with its plain parallel to the radius of rotor and perpendicular to the plain of rotor. During revolution of rotor - magnets moving between ends of the core such inducing the core with both magnetic poles causing twice stronger magnetization and producing twice more electricity, also not being decelerating because of Zero Magnetomotive Feedback.

Obviously you should not relay on somebodies testing of yours ideas and make your own experimental prototypes measuring different variants.
    Waiting for results of your testing.
    Hi,
    Yes you are correct, what you have shown here is called a Flux gate Generator. John Bedini has a patent on this iteration called 'Permenent electromagnetic motor-Generator.' this has an exception with the presence of a Magnetic dipole between the Iron bars of the U-shape other than what you have shown.
    however, i intended to show you something different as far as the Generator coil (Energiser coil) for back charging of the front batteries is concerned.
    did you focus on the coil A and B ...? that would tell you a lot more than what you speculate
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-05-2017 at 07:20 AM. Reason: correction
    debunks many theories''

Hi,
    I found one patent, Permanent electromagnetic motor generator. US 20020097013 A1:
    http://www.google.com/patents/US20020097013

If you mean that one then it has claimed:
    "d. a stator comprised of two bars made of a magnetic conductive means, said bars connected by a permanent magnet and having a pole piece at one end of each said bar, said pole pieces thereby magnetized and in apposition with magnets of said rotor, said rotor positioned between said pole pieces;"

Also there are no mentioning that its coils producing twice more electricity that usual coils with I-Cores, because that having magnet instead of middle bar - such constructed U-Core do not produces strong alternating magnetic fields producing by simple Coiled U-Core.

Is that the patent you are regarding here?

Hi,
    I found one patent, Permanent electromagnetic motor generator. US 20020097013 A1:
    http://www.google.com/patents/US20020097013

If you mean that one then it has claimed:
    "d. a stator comprised of two bars made of a magnetic conductive means, said bars connected by a permanent magnet and having a pole piece at one end of each said bar, said pole pieces thereby magnetized and in apposition with magnets of said rotor, said rotor positioned between said pole pieces;"

Also there are no mentioning that its coils producing twice more electricity that usual coils with I-Cores, because that having magnet instead of middle bar - such constructed U-Core do not produces strong alternating magnetic fields producing by simple Coiled U-Core.

Is that the patent you are regarding here?
    Yes that is it!! just another pointer for you... before you even consider what you mean by 'more electricity' you need to understand the principles of what is Gauge-Regauge mechanism this motor-generator is based on the this set of principle.. the patent describes it in greater details..just a matter for one to get an understanding of what it all means.. always remember the gain in these system always shows up in the Batteries and or the Pulses of Torque when in the Motor phase..but not both simultaneously..
    rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    debunks many theories''

Hi faraday88,
    "more electricity" means more Volts and more Amperes, which I explain at my reports about
    DEVELOPMENT OF MAGNETO-ELECTRO-MOTIVE SYSTEMS PRODUCING
    POSITIVE MAGNETO-MOTIVE FEEDBACK AND ELECTRIC CURRENTS.
    The first report can be read at:

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofm...magnet-and-zmf

and the second report can be read at:

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofm...s/a3c-x-magnet

In the first report I explain construction and testing of prototype where permanent magnet is moving near usual coil having I-Core connected to multimeter displaying max. peaks of 01.1 Volts and *0.27 Amperes, what can be seen on video at:

https://youtu.be/smQX_lBWQ6c

also explaining construction and testing of prototype where the same magnet moving in same way near the same coil but with U-Core connected to the same multimeter displaying max. peaks 02.1 Volts *0.57 Amperes, what can be admired on video at:

https://youtu.be/_zULsh_QYBw

Once 02.1 is more that 01.1 and 0.57 is more than 0.27 then coil with U-core is generating twice more electricity than coil with I-Core does.
    WATCH IT YOURSELF, or better test it on your own desk.

When I've tested same magnet moving near same coil with same U-Core but magnet mowing with one of its poles near ends of the U-Core (as you have suggested) then same multimeter displayed 01.0 Volts and 0.27 amperes.

This is why I suggest that you can improve your "rotor and coils arrangement" by placing your coils on U-Cores and U-Cores placing so that magnets of rotor will be moving with their magnetic poles between long bars of U-Cores --- the same coils wil be generating "more electricity" (amperes and volts) which can be fed into the rest of yours complex circuits.

Solavei
    I've actually updated my report about
    SIMPLE MEGS AND SEMI-PERMANENT ELECTROMAGNETS.

https://sites.google.com/site/ageofm...-electromagnet

MEGSHOLLOWMAGNETPERPENDICULAR.jpg

Two more utility designs have been added and its already eight designs are considering for utility prototypes,
    please look over and make suggestion about most efficient one.