Joseph Newman Disclosure Coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Newman Disclosure Coming

Joseph Newman is a legend in the Free Energy field and is one of the pioneers of the movement. Geoffrey Miller of Energy Bat Labs worked with Newman for about 10 years in the last 80’s and early 90’s and is one of the few people that ever gained Newman’s trust.

Geoffrey was the one who helped guide Newman’s Energy Machine construction so that they developed more torque and were simply built better. Newman was not much of a builder but more of an intellect.
    Newman died of a heart attack about a year ago but his secrets will not go with him. Geoffrey Miller will be giving an exclusive disclosure at the upcoming 2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference and will show the CORRECT way to build a Newman Machine.

FULL YOUTUBE INTERVIEW AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST: Joseph Newman's Secret Disclosure Coming by Geoffrey Miller - A & P Electronic Media
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Joseph Newman is a legend in the Free Energy field and is one of the pioneers of the movement. Geoffrey Miller of Energy Bat Labs worked with Newman for about 10 years in the last 80’s and early 90’s and is one of the few people that ever gained Newman’s trust.

Geoffrey was the one who helped guide Newman’s Energy Machine construction so that they developed more torque and were simply built better. Newman was not much of a builder but more of an intellect.
    Newman died of a heart attack about a year ago but his secrets will not go with him. Geoffrey Miller will be giving an exclusive disclosure at the upcoming 2017 Energy Science & Technology Conference and will show the CORRECT way to build a Newman Machine.

FULL YOUTUBE INTERVIEW AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST: Joseph Newman's Secret Disclosure Coming by Geoffrey Miller - A & P Electronic Media
    Hi Aaron,
    Very Fascinating subject of disclosure indeed!!! but i'm sure the disclosure is will reveal the Low impedance construction of the coils also... this is the real key to the motors of not only the Newman but a common feature to the E V Gray motor as well!! the commutator arrangement is of minor significance.
    I just heard the tele converesation you had with Jeffery and was astonished to here it from him about abosolutely like what i mentioned before even listening to it..! like the Coils windings configuartions..!!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-14-2017, 02:47 AM. Reason: Bulls eye!!
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post

Hi Aaron,
      After listening to Jeffery speak in that conversaation with you it really makes leaves
      you wonder as to why the hell Free Energy Researchers get a posthumous recongnition????
      Looks like Tesla's prediction of when Mankind desreves this kind of Knowledge has not even arrived at the horizon!!! we might have started at a slow pace..but so much to do and so little is done!!!!!!!
      Aaron and team, my million salutes to you for being the precursor to this cause..
      Best Regards,
      Cheers!!
      Faraday88.

Comment

Hopefully Jeffrey Miller will mention about the transmutation of metals and releasing electrons. I have the first Joe Newman book he does not mention this in that book.
        regards mark

Comment

Hi all. Since the movie Newman has disappered I decided to go find it. Use an adblocker. I'd also suggest grabing it with a video grabber just in case it goes away.

http://1movies.tv/film/newman-2015/

al

Comment

Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
            Hi all. Since the movie Newman has disappered I decided to go find it. Use an adblocker. I'd also suggest grabing it with a video grabber just in case it goes away.

http://1movies.tv/film/newman-2015/

al
            Hi Allen,
            Thanks for sharing the movie Man! has the movie on Stanley Meyer disappeared too? or did it ever make it into the public in the first place..!!??
            It is very deemeaning feeling that you get to see the soul of Newman troubled all along his struggle..its not going to be easy unless Free Energy Inventors also invent ways to combat the powers that be!!! Tesla is dead right Humanity is soon going to meet a suicidal end!!! God bless the next race!!!!!
            BTW.. where is Mr Geoffery Miller in the movie??
            Best Regards,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 05-17-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Your welcome! I really hate it when things disappear like that. For some reason I'm not remembering a Stan Meyer documentary but if there is one it is probably somewhere on youtube or vimeo.

al

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
              Hi Allen,
              Thanks for sharing the movie Man! has the movie on Stanley Meyer disappeared too? or did it ever make it into the public in the first place..!!??
              It is very deemeaning feeling that you get to see the soul of Newman troubled all along his struggle..its not going to be easy unless Free Energy Inventors also invent ways to combat the powers that be!!! Tesla is dead right Humanity is soon going to meet a suicidal end!!! God bless the next race!!!!!
              BTW.. where is Mr Geoffery Miller in the movie??
              Best Regards,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen R. View Post
                Your welcome! I really hate it when things disappear like that. For some reason I'm not remembering a Stan Meyer documentary but if there is one it is probably somewhere on youtube or vimeo.

al
                Hi Allen,
                Years ago when i used to subscribe to PES News (Pure Energy System) of Allen D Sterling i remember reading and seeing a Movie made on Stanley Meyer but eventually there was no news of its release in the public..(not sure on the internet)
                so just thought you would throw some light on that in case you stumbleupon!
                BTW some substantial clue to the Coil windings details catch my attention in the movie here it is....
                Click image for larger version

Name:	20170517_192722[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	49458Click image for larger version

Name:	20170517_192722[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	49458
                Best Regards,
                Faraday88.