Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Faraday discover Longitudinal Electromagnetisim before Tesla..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Faraday discover Longitudinal Electromagnetisim before Tesla..?

The Homopolar Induction of Faraday is a true Magneto-Galvanic Induction.
    it is the Longitudal conterpart of the Tranverse Electromagnetic Induction.
    The Homopolar Induction is essentially based on the ''Spin'' geometry of Motion rather than the ''Rotation'' a Spining geometry assumes a virtual Mass
    in the Peripheri and a Real Centre of Virtual Space.
    It evokes a DC bias along the centre and the peripheri, the Bloch wall of the Magnet undergoes a 90 degree ''twist'' form its original position, with the poles shifted at the centre, this is the DC bias that increases with the Spin velocity.
    Faraday did Stumble across the Longitudal Electromagnetism with the discovery of this mode of Induction and hence can be credited for doing so well before Tesla.. Tesla of course did that with exact oppoiste emodiments of High-Voltage and 'Lowered Impedance Inductors.
    The So-called Faraday Paradox in the Homopolar generator is now no longer a Paradox, since it is now explaned on this basis of Magneto-Galvanic Induction which is both Static and Dynamic and that the Relativistic aspect of the Transerve Electromagnetic Induction bears a Broken Symmetry with its Longitudal counterpart.
    I also feel that the Homopolar Induction is a Quadrant counetr part of the G-Field Generator.
    I welcome inputs from the Group to contribute any insight on the subject..both theoratical and Experimental evidence to support the theory and Theoratical suggestion to encourgae Experiments..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-24-2017, 12:18 AM. Reason: addition
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    The Homopolar Induction of Faraday is a true Magneto-Galvanic Induction.
    it is the Longitudal conterpart of the Tranverse Electromagnetic Induction.
    The Homopolar Induction is essentially based on the ''Spin'' geometry of Motion rather than the ''Rotation'' a Spining geometry assumes a virtual Mass
    in the Peripheri and a Real Centre of Virtual Space.
    It evokes a DC bias along the centre and the peripheri, the Bloch wall of the Magnet undergoes a 90 degree ''twist'' form its original position, with the poles shifted at the centre, this is the DC bias that increases with the Spin velocity.
    Faraday did Stumble across the Longitudal Electromagnetism with the discovery of this mode of Induction and hence can be credited for doing so well before Tesla.. Tesla of course did that with exact oppoiste emodiments of High-Voltage and 'Lowered Impedance Inductors.
    The So-called Faraday Paradox in the Homopolar generator is now no longer a Paradox, since it is now explaned on this basis of Magneto-Galvanic Induction which is both Static and Dynamic and that the Relativistic aspect of the Transerve Electromagnetic Induction bears a Broken Symmetry with its Longitudal counterpart.
    I also feel that the Homopolar Induction is a Quadrant counetr part of the G-Field Generator.
    I welcome inputs from the Group to contribute any insight on the subject..both theoratical and Experimental evidence to support the theory and Theoratical suggestion to encourgae Experiments..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Hi Aaron,
    I see that you have clubbed the SG and the Faraday Homopolar to have the a High-Voltage Hopolar Faraday Disc. sounds very fascinating...awaitng to see the demo at the conference.. i;m trying to fugure it out on how to get there..
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X