Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peter Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor

Solavei
    Damn i missed this one.
    Great build Gary, hows it going now?
    Ive been looking at building Peter's motor for years.
    Last edited by Deuis; 06-13-2017 at 02:28 AM.

Hi Deuis,

Thanks for asking.

It runs great and draws only about 500 ma from a 12V battery. It charges pretty well but doesn't develop much torque compared to the original configuration as manufactured. The mechanical energy (horse power) produced is only only 25 to 30 percent of the energy supplied from the run battery. But of course it is also charging the "charge" battery pretty well.

Started to make a gated flux generator as well, but got stalled in the middle of the project. I had to pull off it in order to help my grandson and another young boy work on their projects which involved some woodworking. Plus I've been helping every day on a church building project. We're adding a large addition to our church building. It will be a few weeks before I can get back this project.
    Gary Hammond,

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi All,

I have decided to replicate Peter Lindemann's Rotary Attraction Motor. This design has always fascinated me, so I decided to replicate it. It's a no BEMF design and can be seen on the "Energeticforum Y-tube Channel" here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F39DaTXC7E and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNa_jryP8MY . If I can get good results I would like to try driving a no-BEMF generator with it.

I just started the build last week with an old DC motor I had lying around. It will probably take me a few weeks to get it finished. Here's a few photos of my first progress. Attachment 6198 Attachment 6199 Attachment 6200

I removed the windings from the rotor, removed the brushes, and shaved the rotor down to match the stator width. Upon energizing the coils, it pulls the rotor into alignment with a fair amount of force. The original motor was rated at 1/10th HP, 7000 RPM, 12.5 Amps, and 12 Volts. I removed the gear reduction from it as it was originally designed to power a wheel chair.

I experimented a little with magnets on a cast pulley and reed switches, but wasn't happy with the inconsistent results. I plan on using a hall switch arrangement instead, as I've achieved good results with that on one of my SSGs. And I may go to a non-magnetic flywheel as well. I want to be able to control timing and pulse width. I will be capturing the coil collapse with a fast diode and experimenting with various uses of the recovered energy.
    Hi Gary,
    Back emf is for Motors same as Back mmf is for Generators..
    its the Lenz's opposition in either cases.. the source current limited by back emf in a Motor and the Source ( Magnetic Field) Flux limited by the back mmf in a Generator which in turn opposes mechanically to the prime mover producing it.
    just a closer insight....
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 06-13-2017 at 09:28 PM. Reason: correction
    '' A Theory cannot precede a series of Experiments..unless one experiment
    debunks many theories''

Solavei
    25 - 30 percent make sense, you have cut away two thirds of the rotor.
    Ironically thats about the number that is thrown about for a standard SG mechanical output.
    Has anyone got some good designs for Peter's motor but never got around to machining them up?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Deuis,
    It runs great and draws only about 500 ma from a 12V battery. It charges pretty well but doesn't develop much torque compared to the original configuration as manufactured. The mechanical energy (horse power) produced is only only 25 to 30 percent of the energy supplied from the run battery. But of course it is also charging the "charge" battery pretty well.
    Fark it just get it done.