Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tesla Chargers unavailable now - Can we build one?

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by tesla View Post
    To make you all feel better, JB closed his securities trading with the SEC in 2008 and his common stock was worth 0.001 par value. That was almost 10 years ago. Now defunct! Patents also have exp. date, so I say POWER TO THE PEOPLE! Let all of us have it! I am not greedy, I will share the knowledge for free! Let's not let JB die in vain, he wanted the people to have and know the information, let's share it! I am saying don't be discouraged by $1500 solar chargers, I will let you know of my progress and post links to forums and youtube on schematics details.

Sergio,

Paperwork to close the company has not been filed, it is closed as far as there is no more physical location but that is it.

There are still shareholders and the patents have not expired. They have lapsed because renewal fees have not been paid and those can easily be renewed by Bedini's family. Regardless of that fact, there was nothing being manufactured at EnergenX for years that were protected by any of the patents for a long time. That does not mean the newer circuits obsoleted the older circuits. Some are property of Bedini's family and some belong to EnergenX.

The information you want to give away is not yours to give away and will never be public domain unless it is specifically placed into the public domain.

What you are telegraphing is your intent to violate both US and Lithuanian IP law: http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/profile.jsp?code=LT

Please respect the wishes of John Bedini's family. If anything is going to be put into the public domain, they're going to do it. Otherwise, you are directly attacking his wife and that is all you will ever be known for.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Sergio,

Paperwork to close the company has not been filed, it is closed as far as there is no more physical location but that is it.

There are still shareholders and the patents have not expired. They have lapsed because renewal fees have not been paid and those can easily be renewed by Bedini's family. Regardless of that fact, there was nothing being manufactured at EnergenX for years that were protected by any of the patents for a long time. That does not mean the newer circuits obsoleted the older circuits. Some are property of Bedini's family and some belong to EnergenX.

The information you want to give away is not yours to give away and will never be public domain unless it is specifically placed into the public domain.

What you are telegraphing is your intent to violate both US and Lithuanian IP law: http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/profile.jsp?code=LT

Please respect the wishes of John Bedini's family. If anything is going to be put into the public domain, they're going to do it. Otherwise, you are directly attacking his wife and that is all you will ever be known for.
    Tom C/ Aaron,
    I stand by your views it is unethical for anyone to Infringe into others Patent.
    look what people are doing to JB's wish of sharing !!He freely shared Knowledge despite of the hostility of infringement!! when will people learn to be honest???
    i agree if one can improvise on the present Patent and then they say it belongs to them then that's a different story altogether!!
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    ''Those who dream reality are already there''

Aaron,

No intent to 'attack' IP laws of any country. I have been using VPN's and proxies for years of countries with weak laws to prevent uncle Sam from snooping around my browsing history that my ISP keeps. Look at the music industry and torrents, those laws are not enforced and can't be, we live in a digital world. I think anyone who has 12V80A solar charger like I have can take a look at the circuitry inside and copy the schematic as those are not potted in any way and are freely available for anyone who purchased the unit. I wouldn't think it is bad to share something for FREE and not seek any profit, as JB always shared any schematic information with people and gave out SSG, RPX circuits away generously. I am old enough not to care about money as they come and go and will never have enough no matter how much you have. Health is the most important thing one has. But sure, if you wish, I can keep the information to myself for now. If I could get my hands on one of those digital RPX machines to keep my health in check, that would be fantastic, you wouldn't have one laying around for testing and research purposes, as Bob Beck blood electrification device doesn't seem to help me when doing a viral count at the lab if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by tesla View Post
    Aaron,

No intent to 'attack' IP laws of any country. I have been using VPN's and proxies for years of countries with weak laws to prevent uncle Sam from snooping around my browsing history that my ISP keeps. Look at the music industry and torrents, those laws are not enforced and can't be, we live in a digital world. I think anyone who has 12V80A solar charger like I have can take a look at the circuitry inside and copy the schematic as those are not potted in any way and are freely available for anyone who purchased the unit. I wouldn't think it is bad to share something for FREE and not seek any profit, as JB always shared any schematic information with people and gave out SSG, RPX circuits away generously. I am old enough not to care about money as they come and go and will never have enough no matter how much you have. Health is the most important thing one has. But sure, if you wish, I can keep the information to myself for now. If I could get my hands on one of those digital RPX machines to keep my health in check, that would be fantastic, you wouldn't have one laying around for testing and research purposes, as Bob Beck blood electrification device doesn't seem to help me when doing a viral count at the lab if you know what I mean.
    Hi tesla,
    Why would any body share and yet Patent it???you can't eat the cake and have it too!! can you???
    I am not saying JB had no interest to share for the benefit of all (because he did) but he did intend to do it to spread the awareness of the technology. this does'nt mean he gave away the key stuff (Coke formula) of the functioning of his Devices/Processs!! that would obviously make his patents worthless) you find few people like him who promote their findings in a symbiotic way! that makes him unique person that he was i must say!.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 05-18-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    ''Those who dream reality are already there''

Here is a balance sheet for the company as of 2008, the latest one, and here is the statement of Termination of Securities: https://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/Get...lingID=6294958
    Common stock DARK or DEFUNCT according to my research. Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 12.32.10 PM.jpg

And here is the Board of Directors, most of them are dead, or very old like I am:
    Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 12.37.37 PM.jpg

And even Energenx.com website is not up and running, it is totally OFFLINE for hours, must be going or gone Defunct?

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 12.41.24 PM.jpg
    Last edited by tesla; 05-20-2017 at 02:44 AM.

Tesla,

I think you misunderstand what is going on here. John and Gary passed away, his family, immediate and extended are working to maintain and extend the company, both its tech and its legacy. you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes. Aaron and I communicate with the Family weekly, and are trying to help where we can. I am asking you to back off and let John's wife and his sisters grieve for a bit, and let Gary's daughter do the same. energenx will come thru this and the intellectual property from that company will be purchased by someone. patents will be enforced and will resume. it takes time to put peoples affairs in order. its only been a few months since John and Gary left us.

Teslagenx is continuing to build and repair John's amplifier line, and his SG and other circuits as we are building the RPX, and aaron is building RPX and the latest design of the 2A12. we both have licensing agreements still in force.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Tom C (hilds),

I don't see any warehouse of yours or a mansion where you are building these units, are you a distributor and are interested in profit, or have a real design schematics? I have several JB chargers but my batteries keep on failing year after year!!! And RPX machine is another money swindling operation I think as it is not proven to work or do what it is designed to do? Sorry, what is it designed to do??? Is it proven?? Then why deceive people???

Here is what Peter said about distributing schematics: "...
    I am not here to chat or be drawn into lengthy discussions on theory. My purpose in posting in these threads is to place the authentic designs for these machines into the public domain, so that future students may be able to replicate and study them if they wish.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc...."
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 05-20-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Dude, do you know how to use those chargers correctly? This includes the type of battery... I.E. Not SLA type, etc.

If you don't have confidence in the products and believe what you are saying about their moral ethics, perhaps should just stop wasting your time as well as ours.

Solavei
    Pal, I acquired 6 chargers worth about $5000 at the time, I maintained my Lead Acid -wet type diligently with those chargers and the batteries keep on failing!!! I had 6 Marine Deep cycle, 9 home garden, now I only have 3 home-garden alive and on maintenance charge, why 3?---because one more failed in the last 2 weeks. And yes, distilled water maintained, all full, I am educated on how to keep them in good shape, BUT the batteries keep on failing!!! When you spend so much money and try it, then come back and give me advice, dude. Even Rick Friedrick once said, JB\s chargers fail batteries due to bad electronics engineering design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catrinisin View Post
    Dude, do you know how to use those chargers correctly? This includes the type of battery... I.E. Not SLA type, etc.

If you don't have confidence in the products and believe what you are saying about their moral ethics, perhaps should just stop wasting your time as well as ours.