Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your observations- Physiological, psychological phenomena and freq relationship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your observations- Physiological, psychological phenomena and freq relationship.

The subject of scalar energy propagation and the phenomena associated with it has come up in another thread. Since I felt this is an important aspect of our research, especially any detrimental health effects which may be encountered, I thought to start a thread where we can chronicle our observations.

Tesla recorded over 200 different physiological and psychological phenomena associated with his research. They were all frequency dependent. I propose that we submit our observations concerning any health issues, beneficial and detrimental alike, and the frequency data of the experiment. This is important research to be doing along with our observations of the energy's effects on batteries, etc. No sense in finding a great way to extract energy from the vacuum if it kills us, eh?

I am going to place a plant in close proximity to my 6 pole while it is running to observe the response. I will say that, for my part, I have yet to have ANY personal physiological changes to either myself or anyone in my house. I have not noticed ANY psychological changes either....what? Oh, my friend Elvis says to say hi to everyone, so, "Hi" from Elvis....anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, no psychological problems or changes at all. (Just a bit of levity there....seriously) Oh I do crack myself up.

As I posted in the other thread, my unit is operating at present within a range of about 560-780hz. Nothing to report in that frequency range so far.

Please report any observations you may think are relevant, and let's see if we can begin to build a database of frequencies that we can beware of, or be glad of. Also, if anyone is aware of a source for this information that is extant, please post a link! No reason to do it all over again if it's already been done.

-Woody
    Last edited by Woody; 11-13-2012, 11:55 AM.
    "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Originally posted by Woody View Post
    The subject of scalar energy propagation and the phenomena associated with it has come up in another thread. Since I felt this is an important aspect of our research, especially any detrimental health effects which may be encountered, I thought to start a thread where we can chronicle our observations.

Tesla recorded over 200 different physiological and psychological phenomena associated with his research. They were all frequency dependent. I propose that we submit our observations concerning any health issues, beneficial and detrimental alike, and the frequency data of the experiment. This is important research to be doing along with our observations of the energy's effects on batteries, etc. No sense in finding a great way to extract energy from the vacuum if it kills us, eh?

I am going to place a plant in close proximity to my 6 pole while it is running to observe the response. I will say that, for my part, I have yet to have ANY personal physiological changes to either myself or anyone in my house. I have not noticed ANY psychological changes either....what? Oh, my friend Elvis says to say hi to everyone, so, "Hi" from Elvis....anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, no psychological problems or changes at all. (Just a bit of levity there....seriously) Oh I do crack myself up.

As I posted in the other thread, my unit is operating at present within a range of about 560-780hz. Nothing to report in that frequency range so far.

Please report any observations you may think are relevant, and let's see if we can begin to build a database of frequencies that we can beware of, or be glad of. Also, if anyone is aware of a source for this information that is extant, please post a link! No reason to do it all over again if it's already been done.

-Woody
    Take a bottle of beer ( if you drink ) put one on shelf, the other next to the running SG, wait a couple of days. Put em both in the fridge, after they are cold, drink some from both. Then tell us which one is better You can do this with wine or most juices, and water that is already filtered also. If you dont notice a difference, well at least you had a couple of beers.......

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Here's one for ya. My workshop is in my basement. There is a small window with a screen just above my workbench. Come the fall season we have locus come out of the ground, climb the apple tree on that side of the house and leave their shells. This year I had my SSG running on my battery bank. The locus went straight for the window and hung all over the window screen to hatch. I have lived in this house for 13 years and never had that! My SSG is a locus magnet! Hey Woody, Elvis says he's coming over tonight.
      Randy
      Last edited by Tachyon Catcher; 11-13-2012, 06:35 PM.
      Imagination can take you to places of new posibilities. Without it, you go where others tell you as you know no difference.

Comment

That gave me a chuckle Tom. Actually, I don't drink beer, but I have done experiments with pouring different fluids through a powerful neo ring magnet. Thats one thing that neos are good for! I tried milk, grape juice, and water. If you pour the liquid through from N to S, the drink becomes smoother, and more pleasant. If it is poured from S to N, it takes on a bitter taste, that is most definitely NOT pleasant. It seems that not everyone is able to detect a difference, which I think may have something to do with a particular recessive gene that effects the taste buds.

I know I'm a little off topic with this, but it is a very interesting phenomenon none the less. I have not tried any experiments with liquids and the SSG. I have a run going right now, so I do believe I'll set out some water and see what I get. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Woody
        "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon Catcher View Post
          Here's one for ya. My workshop is in my basement. There is a small window with a screen just above my workbench. Come the fall season we have locus come out of the ground, climb the apple tree on that side of the house and leave their shells. This year I had my SSG running on my battery bank. The locus went straight for the window and hung all over the window screen to hatch. I lived in this house for 13 years and never had that! My SSG is a locus magnet! Hey Woody, Elvis says he's coming over tonight.
          Randy

Oh shoot, my wife's gonna be mad 'cause the house is a mess. I hate it when he does this......

Comment

"Hi" from Elvis....anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, no psychological problems or changes at all. (Just a bit of levity there....seriously) Oh I do crack myself up.
            .. wow so your SSG has you levitating now as well!

Question: my SSG is doing 106 magnets per second (on its last run that is), and there were three pulses per magnet. Also there are seven trannies. Is the frequency 106, or 318, or 2226?

R

Comment

Originally posted by Rob_Esq View Post
              .. wow so your SSG has you levitating now as well!

Question: my SSG is doing 106 magnets per second (on its last run that is), and there were three pulses per magnet. Also there are seven trannies. Is the frequency 106, or 318, or 2226?

R
              The frequency is the number of coil collapses per second. If you are at 3 pulses then 318, except you are not in resonance as you get 3 events then a magnet null then 3 events. so you are forming a "3 beat" pulse with a pause between the pulses.

I am having a hard time explaining this... imagine hitting a drum 3 times then pausing, then hitting it again. It wont resonate like a drum being hit at a consistent beat.

So your frequency is your magnet passes, and you have a subharmonic in the 3 switching events in the coil, but it will be hard to get the coil to resonate with the battery, I have not studided the relationship if the "carrier" frequency which is the magnet passes, and the "harmonic" which is the 3 pulses per magnet pass.

Just thinking out loud here, this may be why some SG units make people sick, the harmonic in the carrier may be detrimental to some peoples cell structure,
              Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

I was recently looking at the Tesla page on JB's site and noticed that Tesla referred to the pulse width being important. If someone had a result good or bad to report and had a oscope it would be interesting to know the the pulse width as well as the frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                  The frequency is the number of coil collapses per second. If you are at 3 pulses then 318, except you are not in resonance as you get 3 events then a magnet null then 3 events. so you are forming a "3 beat" pulse with a pause between the pulses.

I am having a hard time explaining this... imagine hitting a drum 3 times then pausing, then hitting it again. It wont resonate like a drum being hit at a consistent beat.

So your frequency is your magnet passes, and you have a subharmonic in the 3 switching events in the coil, but it will be hard to get the coil to resonate with the battery, I have not studided the relationship if the "carrier" frequency which is the magnet passes, and the "harmonic" which is the 3 pulses per magnet pass.

Just thinking out loud here, this may be why some SG units make people sick, the harmonic in the carrier may be detrimental to some peoples cell structure,
                  Tom C
                  Ahhh, interesting. I'm a drummer too so I totally relate to your analogy! So, assuming all coils are firing simultaneously not sequentially, and if my unit is rotating at 3800 RPMs the main, or carrier freq is: 3800 rev/min divided by 60 for 63.3 cycles/sec or 63.3hz. The harmonic then with 2 pulses per magnet is 63.3x2 for a freq of 126.6hz. Does that sound right? you know what they say about math in public......

Comment

In regards to physiological effects to the human body, I found this link (JB's website) that Tesla has observed when he was experimenting impulses like we are doing with the SG.

RADIANT ELECTRICITY

"Tesla found that impulse duration alone defined the effect of each succinct spectrum. These effects were completely distinctive, endowed with strange additional qualities never purely experienced in Nature. Moreover, Tesla observed distinct color changes in the discharge space when each impulse range had been reached or crossed. Never before seen discharge colorations did not remain a mystery for long. Trains of impulses, each exceeding 0.1 millisecond duration, produced pain and mechanical pressures. In this radiant field, objects visibly vibrated and even moved as the force field drove them along. Thin wires, exposed to sudden bursts of the radiant field, exploded into vapor. Pain and physical movements ceased when impulses of 100 microseconds or less were produced. These latter features suggested weapon systems of frightful potentials.
                    With impulses of 1.0 microsecond duration, strong physiological heat was sensed. Further decreases in impulse brought spontaneous illuminations capable of filling rooms and vacuum globes with white light. At these impulse frequencies, Tesla was able to stimulate the appearance of effects which are normally admixed among the electromagnetic energies inherent in sunlight. Shorter impulses produced cool room penetrating breezes, with an accompanying uplift in mood and awareness. There were no limits in this progression toward impulses of diminished duration. None of these impulse energies could be duplicated through the use of high frequency harmonic alternations, those which Sir Oliver Lodge popularized, and which later was embodied in Marconi Wave Radio. Few could reproduce these effects because so few understood the absolute necessity of observing those parameters set by Tesla. "

Jon

Comment

Ahhh, interesting. I'm a drummer too so I totally relate to your analogy! So, assuming all coils are firing simultaneously not sequentially, and if my unit is rotating at 3800 RPMs the main, or carrier freq is: 3800 rev/min divided by 60 for 63.3 cycles/sec or 63.3hz. The harmonic then with 2 pulses per magnet is 63.3x2 for a freq of 126.6hz. Does that sound right? you know what they say about math in public......
                      This is right providing you have the same number of magnets as coils. If you have twice as many magnets as coils, then the frequency will be 126.6 and the harmonic 253hz. R

Comment

Good thread, I have been wanting to discuss more on this topic.
                        Personally, I am pretty sensitive to the scalar in that I can feel the pulses from several feet away. Some machines can give me headaches, feeling sort of numb in the head, don't know how to explain else. Others can give me nausea in the stomach area when around them even for a short while. Especially some solid state units running with higher freq's can be felt far away and are not particularly nice! So when I'm running these I tend to leave them alone. I have been wondering about the health effects of these frequencies and would be interested to hear if others perceive similar physical effects on their bodies.

A friend of mine is an expert in measuring HF and LF electromagnetic radiation and their magnetic fields and has an outspoken view on the health effects of such fields, coming from GSM, DECT, WIFI, and others. He helps electro sensible people that get sick from such fields by eliminating them in and around their home and workplace. He also helped me personally in my previous house where I always got severe headaches when working on the computer. It turned out that I had very bad earth grounding resulting in a large AC field where I was sitting in. Holding the pos probe of my multimeter in my hand and touching my laptopn and having the other connected to the central waterpipe (ground) gave a reading of almost 75V! No wonder I was getting sick when sitting in an alternating electric field of 75V. After making some improvements to better ground my devices I had only 3V left. That felt much better. Today I no longer have headaches when working on the computer. OK, this was a little OT but maybe interesting for some.

Thanks,
                        Floris

Comment

Hi all,

Exactly the same of Floris, many friends have nausea directly and in the ground after 5 minutes, on some test i can litterally feel the pressure of the space time in my brain and in some rare case I vomited, and after many years, now, I'm very sensitive to the local radiative environnement.

In France, a guy was believed as "insects" with anothers dimension, came out of is Rejuvenator, and sucking body energy, this is its interpretation, and for me: lol, but seriously, in anothers way:

Why is the " real spirit level" of the observer? this is the real question. The time reference also.
                          And I do not even speak of the interaction of the system...The matter know.

Start in 1999, my Life have literally changed, this way is Alchemist.

Work, work work, good spirit, and never go to the "dark side" for money.

best regards,

MH

Comment

weird anamolies...

Hello everyone...

Now that you mention it I have noticed some strange anamolies with a few of my experiments
                            in the last 7 months or so that I've been playing around with different Bedini Motors.

I managed to make an old 9v battery resonate while playing with higher resistance values. I'm sure you've all done this but it came as quite a suprise to me at the time. It could have been the poor light I was using at that particular moment but suddenly the battery seemed to develop a wierd field around it.

My first and immediate impression at the time was "its getting hot" so I put my hand across it while being prepared to cut the power only for it to feel completely ice cold to the touch!

Since I've been recharging lithium-Ion I've gotten used to the resonating cells inside my laptop battery while its being rejuvenated
                            I plugged it into the computer last night and it said I had 4hours and 40 minutes worth of power...thats another anomaly but its not quite fact yet!

Also I tend to have two SSG's running together in the same room! The rooms really cold...
                            its like winter in june god knows what its going to be like in winter!

Hey I Bet Ampere Got a right Belt!

Oliver

Comment

Working...
                            X