* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini SG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge

Hello JK Tom C, and all,

The Name of this Thread is confusing "Bedini SSG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" is confusing when the first Pic that JK posted is a Bedini SG with Cap Discharge.

SG = School Girl
    plain jane SG = bifilar coil with just a Transistor, NO charging battery, is first Pic JB posted to Keely net

SG with Capacitor Discharge = 3 filer coil with the 3rd pickup strand hooked to a FWBR and Cap with a 555 or other type trigger, to dump the cap with a opto and transistor or mosfet or SCR. This Is the first pic that JK posted on this thread. Can have a 4th or 5th + pickup strands each on FWBR's, to help fill up the cap even faster.

SSG = Simplified School Girl = bifilar coil with Diode off the collector direct to the charging battery, and can be expanded with more coil strands or coils, with a transistor and diode on each drive strand, and output summed into 1 charging battery = Master Slave Muilty Strand / Muilty Coil SSG

SSG with Capacitor Discharge = a bifilar or muilty filar coil, with each drive strand having a transistor with a Diode off each collector summed direct to the Cap, with a 555 or other type trigger, to dump the cap with a opto and transistor or mosfet or SCR. (NOT quite the same circuit as a SG with Cap Discharge)

If possible, please change the name of this Thread to "SG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" to re move the confusion.....

then start another thread Named "SSG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" and show a Schematic of that version circuit, so this specific version can be discussed

If i am correct, this "SSG with Capacitor Discharge" is the version that JB showed in the Last video with the comparator trigger.....
    Last edited by RS_; 12-12-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forelle View Post
    Hi John K.
    Can you tell me please how this circuit looks when i have a 8 filiar coil?
    Thanks
    Forelle, you will have one trigger winding, six power windings each with their own transistor circuit and one recovery winding going to the FWBR.

John K.

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Hello JK Tom C, and all,

The Name of this Thread is confusing "Bedini SSG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" is confusing when the first Pic that JK posted is a Bedini SG with Cap Discharge.

SG = School Girl
    plain jane SG = bifilar coil with just a Transistor, NO charging battery, is first Pic JB posted to Keely net

SG with Capacitor Discharge = 3 filer coil with the 3rd pickup strand hooked to a FWBR and Cap with a 555 or other type trigger, to dump the cap with a opto and transistor or mosfet or SCR. This Is the first pic that JK posted on this thread. Can have a 4th or 5th + pickup strands each on FWBR's, to help fill up the cap even faster.

SSG = Simplified School Girl = bifilar coil with Diode off the collector direct to the charging battery, and can be expanded with more coil strands or coils, with a transistor and diode on each drive strand, and output summed into 1 charging battery = Master Slave Muilty Strand / Muilty Coil SSG

SSG with Capacitor Discharge = a bifilar or muilty filar coil, with each drive strand having a transistor with a Diode off each collector summed direct to the Cap, with a 555 or other type trigger, to dump the cap with a opto and transistor or mosfet or SCR. (NOT quite the same circuit as a SG with Cap Discharge)

If possible, please change the name of this Thread to "SG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" to re move the confusion.....

then start another thread Named "SSG Monopole with Capacitor Discharge" and show a Schematic of that version circuit, so this specific version can be discussed

If i am correct, this "SSG with Capacitor Discharge" is the version that JB showed in the Last video with the comparator trigger.....
    Hi RS_,

I changed the name of this thread. Feel free to start another thread on the "SSG with Capacitor Discharge".

John K.

JK,

Thanks,

Just trying to clear up the different version names...... as there are so many different ways this technology works, it's hard to keep up with them all and understand the differences.....

Will make up a Sch. for the SSG / Cap discharge version, and then start a new thread.......

monopolcircuit.jpgHi John K. and All

I found this circuit diagram, it's vary simillar to the one that you have posted at the binging of this thread, can you please tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages between the two circuits.
    I am taking a brake from the home Reno's and would love to make this my next project!...
    PS how's the super-pole wheel going?, love to see some-more clips.

George N.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    1- The full patent monopole is not the Schoolgirl circuit. John had to break the machine into parts so it would pass the patent office. It is the charging "process" what the machine does with the coil that is important. longitudinal pulses
    2- you want the spike, you want it to go everywhere, that is the important part of this technology. the spike contains the radiant. that is why we dont use power supplies on the front end, it kills them.
    3- Bridge rectifier to the cap, dump to the battery
    4- Yes the power coils need to be hooked up.

Tom C
    Hi Tom C
    do i understand this right,2- you want the spike, you want it to go everywhere, that is the important part of this technology. the spike contains the radiant. that is why we dont use power supplies on the front end, it kills them.
    So i have to use allways a drivebattery when i want a COP above 1.
    Thanks and a nice day
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Georgey Nico View Post
    monopolcircuit.jpgHi John K. and All

I found this circuit diagram, it's vary simillar to the one that you have posted at the binging of this thread, can you please tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages between the two circuits.
    I am taking a brake from the home Reno's and would love to make this my next project!...
    PS how's the super-pole wheel going?, love to see some-more clips.

George N.
    This one triggers the + this is bad

we should instead - potentialize w/ + and trigger the - for best charging. this is good

-KR
    Patrick

the secondary is picking up 'Whatever' spike that would be present at the primary (recall its a1:1 winding ratio) and this is Capacito-Inductivily reflected
    at the Secondary.
    just my littel scientific explanation here..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Very good question i appriceate..!
    hint: Look at the Battery and this may answer your question.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.

Hi All,

Please study what is CONSTANT CURRENT SOURCE..this will do you a world of good before you even start on the RADIANT mode.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.