Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX


ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Monatomic Gold in Radiant Systems

  1. #1

    Monatomic Gold in Radiant Systems

    Solavei
    There seems to be a fair amount of information on this monatomic gold on the net. I was introduced to the subject in 2008 and did some reading on it at that time. I'm sure most here are familiar with David Hudson and his discovery on the farm in Arizona. It seems to be steeped in some mystery with some possible roots back in ancient times. I want to cut right to the chase here. I believe that it exist and that the claims are true. I only want to know what the the best use of this material in a radiant device would be. Would batteries or capacitors be a good place to start?


    DMann

  2. #2
    No way to know until you try.
    There would always be things to try ...for instance puting the monoatomic gold into a solution inside of a battery and attempt to charge it. No clue if it would do anything but you can always try. maybe they used that instead of lemon juice in the bahgdad batteries. As for uses with radiant I cant see of any use in a machine but maybe some kind of collector.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Malone View Post
    No way to know until you try.
    There would always be things to try ...for instance puting the monoatomic gold into a solution inside of a battery and attempt to charge it. No clue if it would do anything but you can always try. maybe they used that instead of lemon juice in the bahgdad batteries. As for uses with radiant I cant see of any use in a machine but maybe some kind of collector.

    Hi Bradly Malone,
    I agree with you, remember the 'Swedish stone' in the Moray device... Material charateristic pertaining to Radiant Electricity is a subject unique by itself, more than and unlike a procees oriented mechanism such as the Bedini Charging methods ect.
    In the EFTV DVD 1 or 2 i do'nt remember.. Tom Bearden mentions about John Bedini studying and developing unique Semiconductors that exhibited Negative Time (running backwards in real Time need not essentially be a Spatial dispalcement in true sense of Time reversal but has properties similar to the Space) charateristic and that these Semiconductors 'Glowing' in the dark!!!
    I feel that John new more than what he has disclosed in the public domain and that the Knowledge about Radiant Energy properties of material is greatly lost.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88
    Last edited by Faraday88; 03-09-2017 at 10:06 PM.
    ''Those who dream reality are already there''

  4. #4
    defiantly agree with everything you stated Faraday!

  5. #5
    So, maybe someone who worked more directly with John Bedini can more clearly describe what was occurring to the materials in the batteries or electrolytic capacitors. I know there were pictures of batteries that had been split open showing signs of transmutation. Someone must have more information on this.

    A STORY:

    There was a young man out of the Virginia Beach, Virginia area by the name of Nicholas Colletti, who had a keen interest in the art of Alchemy. He had a website and at least one book that he had published on the topic. He claimed that he had created the stone through at least two different paths. He claimed that he had produced a multiplied red stone that glowed on its on power. There were other claims and procedures that he discussed in his work that included how to sell your gold (converted from silver or lead) without drawing attention to yourself.

    I would have taken this individual and his work as a complete bunch of hooey if I had not tried at least one of the processes myself (not in its entirety) and achieved a very interesting result. I used a process that he described, that of all things, used petrified urine (yes it was smelly). I was able to produce an active crystal using retorts. I then mixed that crystal with an equal amount of gold powder and put it in a small kiln for a short period of time. What I got was a red piece of glass.

    This process used a conventional heat and a strong alkaline crystal to change the gold from one form to another. Can such a process occur in batteries or capacitors with the flow or storage of radiant energy. Can those materials become superconductive or radioactive. With extended use of our systems on these batteries/capacitors are we creating some sort of super power source? If so, then can we take other means to speeding up the process other than fine tuning our inductors and magnetic fields in our devices such as starting with a high grade of plate materials in our batteries/capacitors such as a platinum based metal? Or, can we use a commercially available monoatomic au powder, mix it in our electrolytic fluid, and achieve the same results?

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,061
    Hi,
    I just recollect reading somewhere John Kroon stating that he witnessed John Bedini converting some bare metal into gold!!! 'he was a true Alchemist..".
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''Those who dream reality are already there''

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi,
    I just recollect reading somewhere John Kroon stating that he witnessed John Bedini converting some bare metal into gold!!! 'he was a true Alchemist..".
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    On one of the energy from the vacuum movies, Transmutation, John explains a process, he got normal rocks, and put them on a acid + water solution and a wood stick inside along with the acid mix and the rock. After sometime, couple of months, the rock would be eaten by the acid and the wood stick would gather a red dust.

    He gathered that dust and put it on a Kelvin oven and that would melt in many different kinds of metals, little pieces of ruby, monoatomic gold if I recall correctly, and all different kinds of metals.

    I bet the process could be done again with the result, get all those little pieces of different metals, and put them again in some acid + wood stick, etc, and keep purifying them. But you need a kelvin oven...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvaroHN View Post
    On one of the energy from the vacuum movies, Transmutation, John explains a process, he got normal rocks, and put them on a acid + water solution and a wood stick inside along with the acid mix and the rock. After sometime, couple of months, the rock would be eaten by the acid and the wood stick would gather a red dust.

    He gathered that dust and put it on a Kelvin oven and that would melt in many different kinds of metals, little pieces of ruby, monoatomic gold if I recall correctly, and all different kinds of metals.

    I bet the process could be done again with the result, get all those little pieces of different metals, and put them again in some acid + wood stick, etc, and keep purifying them. But you need a kelvin oven...
    Gotcha. Looks like part 18. http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc18/index18.html I am almost sure that there is more of a streamlined process. Nevertheless, I'm sure it would pay to get the video. Thanks for pointing it out AlvaroHN.

    I have a strong suspicion that something of this nature (transmutation) occurs more readily in the batteries in larger machines such as Watson's machine. At this point, for me, that is purely speculation.
    Last edited by DMANN; 03-11-2017 at 12:40 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Faraday88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Bangaluru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    1,061
    Solavei
    Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    Gotcha. Looks like part 18. http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc18/index18.html I am almost sure that there is more of a streamlined process. Nevertheless, I'm sure it would pay to get the video. Thanks for pointing it out AlvaroHN.

    I have a strong suspicion that something of this nature (transmutation) occurs more readily in the batteries in larger machines such as Watson's machine. At this point, for me, that is purely speculation.
    Hi DMANN,
    You are absolutely in line with my thinking in this regard !! just to give you an account of what i witnessed in one of my Experiments years ago..I separately electrolysed an acid solution of 'used' electrolyte from a Battery, this would majorly be Pb2S04 + Pb202+ dil.solution of H2SO4. (I shall try out this again for the sake of this thread) now here is what i observed... on electrolysis of this solution, I saw SPIKES of pure lusturious Lead on the Cathode electrode, normally one would expect to see Sponge Lead accumalating on the Cathode. what i'm not sure of is whether i used Bedini SSG to excite the Electrolysis or not!!! although this evidence is not a case of Transmutation it is well in that direction with further study carried out... what say..?
    Cold -Electricity can bring about Transmutation in a cold way without Fusion process..i firmily belive this..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ''Those who dream reality are already there''

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •