Monatomic Gold in Radiant Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monatomic Gold in Radiant Systems

There seems to be a fair amount of information on this monatomic gold on the net. I was introduced to the subject in 2008 and did some reading on it at that time. I'm sure most here are familiar with David Hudson and his discovery on the farm in Arizona. It seems to be steeped in some mystery with some possible roots back in ancient times. I want to cut right to the chase here. I believe that it exist and that the claims are true. I only want to know what the the best use of this material in a radiant device would be. Would batteries or capacitors be a good place to start?

DMann

No way to know until you try.
    There would always be things to try ...for instance puting the monoatomic gold into a solution inside of a battery and attempt to charge it. No clue if it would do anything but you can always try. maybe they used that instead of lemon juice in the bahgdad batteries. As for uses with radiant I cant see of any use in a machine but maybe some kind of collector.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley Malone View Post
      No way to know until you try.
      There would always be things to try ...for instance puting the monoatomic gold into a solution inside of a battery and attempt to charge it. No clue if it would do anything but you can always try. maybe they used that instead of lemon juice in the bahgdad batteries. As for uses with radiant I cant see of any use in a machine but maybe some kind of collector.

Hi Bradly Malone,
      I agree with you, remember the 'Swedish stone' in the Moray device... Material charateristic pertaining to Radiant Electricity is a subject unique by itself, more than and unlike a procees oriented mechanism such as the Bedini Charging methods ect.
      In the EFTV DVD 1 or 2 i do'nt remember.. Tom Bearden mentions about John Bedini studying and developing unique Semiconductors that exhibited Negative Time (running backwards in real Time need not essentially be a Spatial dispalcement in true sense of Time reversal but has properties similar to the Space) charateristic and that these Semiconductors 'Glowing' in the dark!!!
      I feel that John new more than what he has disclosed in the public domain and that the Knowledge about Radiant Energy properties of material is greatly lost.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      Last edited by Faraday88; 03-09-2017, 10:06 PM.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

defiantly agree with everything you stated Faraday!

Comment

So, maybe someone who worked more directly with John Bedini can more clearly describe what was occurring to the materials in the batteries or electrolytic capacitors. I know there were pictures of batteries that had been split open showing signs of transmutation. Someone must have more information on this.

A STORY:

There was a young man out of the Virginia Beach, Virginia area by the name of Nicholas Colletti, who had a keen interest in the art of Alchemy. He had a website and at least one book that he had published on the topic. He claimed that he had created the stone through at least two different paths. He claimed that he had produced a multiplied red stone that glowed on its on power. There were other claims and procedures that he discussed in his work that included how to sell your gold (converted from silver or lead) without drawing attention to yourself.

I would have taken this individual and his work as a complete bunch of hooey if I had not tried at least one of the processes myself (not in its entirety) and achieved a very interesting result. I used a process that he described, that of all things, used petrified urine (yes it was smelly). I was able to produce an active crystal using retorts. I then mixed that crystal with an equal amount of gold powder and put it in a small kiln for a short period of time. What I got was a red piece of glass.

This process used a conventional heat and a strong alkaline crystal to change the gold from one form to another. Can such a process occur in batteries or capacitors with the flow or storage of radiant energy. Can those materials become superconductive or radioactive. With extended use of our systems on these batteries/capacitors are we creating some sort of super power source? If so, then can we take other means to speeding up the process other than fine tuning our inductors and magnetic fields in our devices such as starting with a high grade of plate materials in our batteries/capacitors such as a platinum based metal? Or, can we use a commercially available monoatomic au powder, mix it in our electrolytic fluid, and achieve the same results?

Comment

a couple of articles on Nicholas Collette: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1961486/pg1 http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...a_fisica12.htm

His old web site : http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/

Comment

Hi,
              I just recollect reading somewhere John Kroon stating that he witnessed John Bedini converting some bare metal into gold!!! 'he was a true Alchemist..".
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                Hi,
                I just recollect reading somewhere John Kroon stating that he witnessed John Bedini converting some bare metal into gold!!! 'he was a true Alchemist..".
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                On one of the energy from the vacuum movies, Transmutation, John explains a process, he got normal rocks, and put them on a acid + water solution and a wood stick inside along with the acid mix and the rock. After sometime, couple of months, the rock would be eaten by the acid and the wood stick would gather a red dust.

He gathered that dust and put it on a Kelvin oven and that would melt in many different kinds of metals, little pieces of ruby, monoatomic gold if I recall correctly, and all different kinds of metals.

I bet the process could be done again with the result, get all those little pieces of different metals, and put them again in some acid + wood stick, etc, and keep purifying them. But you need a kelvin oven...

Comment

Originally posted by AlvaroHN View Post
                  On one of the energy from the vacuum movies, Transmutation, John explains a process, he got normal rocks, and put them on a acid + water solution and a wood stick inside along with the acid mix and the rock. After sometime, couple of months, the rock would be eaten by the acid and the wood stick would gather a red dust.

He gathered that dust and put it on a Kelvin oven and that would melt in many different kinds of metals, little pieces of ruby, monoatomic gold if I recall correctly, and all different kinds of metals.

I bet the process could be done again with the result, get all those little pieces of different metals, and put them again in some acid + wood stick, etc, and keep purifying them. But you need a kelvin oven...
                  Gotcha. Looks like part 18. http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc18/index18.html I am almost sure that there is more of a streamlined process. Nevertheless, I'm sure it would pay to get the video. Thanks for pointing it out AlvaroHN.

I have a strong suspicion that something of this nature (transmutation) occurs more readily in the batteries in larger machines such as Watson's machine. At this point, for me, that is purely speculation.
                  Last edited by DMANN; 03-11-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DMANN View Post
                    Gotcha. Looks like part 18. http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Disc18/index18.html I am almost sure that there is more of a streamlined process. Nevertheless, I'm sure it would pay to get the video. Thanks for pointing it out AlvaroHN.

I have a strong suspicion that something of this nature (transmutation) occurs more readily in the batteries in larger machines such as Watson's machine. At this point, for me, that is purely speculation.
                    Hi DMANN,
                    You are absolutely in line with my thinking in this regard !! just to give you an account of what i witnessed in one of my Experiments years ago..I separately electrolysed an acid solution of 'used' electrolyte from a Battery, this would majorly be Pb2S04 + Pb202+ dil.solution of H2SO4. (I shall try out this again for the sake of this thread) now here is what i observed... on electrolysis of this solution, I saw SPIKES of pure lusturious Lead on the Cathode electrode, normally one would expect to see Sponge Lead accumalating on the Cathode. what i'm not sure of is whether i used Bedini SSG to excite the Electrolysis or not!!! although this evidence is not a case of Transmutation it is well in that direction with further study carried out... what say..?
                    Cold -Electricity can bring about Transmutation in a cold way without Fusion process..i firmily belive this..
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Hey DMANN,

I'll mention something a lot less esoteric, but that occurred to me some time ago. My understanding, though I have no first hand knowledge, is that with conditioning batteries radiantly, you get sort of this Lichtenberg or whatever it is called leafing on the anode or cathode and that leads to greater surface area/ greater voltage/power. If one had an open LA battery and replaced a small portion of the battery acid with colloidal silver one might get a nano silver Lichtenberg at the anode. Might make for an increase in battery power density.

Bearden in a different video also talked about how he and JB nearly got killed after they made gold and mentioned it to Cejeka. There were told to never make gold and they would be killed (by ice dart dipped in curarae) if they travelled in the next two weeks by plane. Real James Bond stuff, Bearden said he travelled a few weeks later and the person in front of him as they exited the plane dropped dead with symptoms consistent with curarae poisoning. Very strange, very, very, very strange. First it is the Ruskies were doing a beam attack on the West Coast to set off the Big One, then Tom Bearden and person's unknown shoot the beam back at Russia and that is what set off Chernoybal. Then he and JB made gold but were told they had to stop or would get an ice dart filled with curarae and they killed a random guy in front of Bearden to prove the point. It is James Bond and Tom Clancy squared, what does one make of it?

It was obvious to me from when I first came across them they were not con men (missing both the money and the pitch), but the easiest thing would be to say they are insane, their stories are the sort of things you might hear from paranoid schizophrenics. I never really believed that and I don't believe it at this point (maybe some big fish story stuff and a little too much reading into things, maybe or TB saved the West Coast) and besides it would be a much easier position to hold if I hadn't started experimenting with FE. All that out of the way, now I'll tell you what I really think, I have zero nonintuitive reason to say this, I will likely never know in this life and as this is just unimportant nonsense now I can be the wierdo. I think the handler Cjeka reported to that nearly got them both killed was Carl Sagan. There said it, have no evidence it was just the inflection in Tom's voice when he said you would be really surprised who it is, popped in my head and he does fit the bill. So now I'm the nuts guy not JB or TB, and darn it my story doesn't involve saving the West Coast or making gold or some such! Anyways DMANN if you take a look at my idea about making collloidal silver and putting some in a battery, and it works, I'm all ears figuratively speaking.

Comment

Walter russell explains in his books how transmutation can be done. His science shows how "everything" is made up of electric and magnetic forces wich cause curved motion resulting in spiral vortecies that create and destroy matter in a cycle. He states that all matter is only motion and the different effects (elements) are simple that motion spinning in a different plane/angle. He goes on to an expiriment where there were two electromagnets with a strong force as the "main" poles and smaller less intense coils at an angle. From the papers I read on the thing he put some substance (I believe pure watter) into a sealed tube in the focal point of the coils. They use a spectrum analyzer, I believe, to verfy what "exactly" was in the sealed tube. Then he zapped the water with a high voltage discharge to vaporize the atoms...and as he says...while they cool back down and condense they are spun magnetically by the coils into a different form /element. supposed to be impossible! after the discharge and cool down they again used the analyzer to test the inside substance and they found noble gases that were not in the tube before. Not sure where my files are on it but I am certain that if anyone interested just googles "Walter Russell transmutation" you should be able to find some info.

Comment

Working...
                        X