Rick Friedrich - R-Charge Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Friedrich - R-Charge Scam

In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer, John Bedini. Rick Friedrich’s desire was to private label battery chargers and rejuvenators built by John Bedini’s company. Rick Friedrich‘s company name was Renaissance Charge or R-Charge for short.

Rick Friedrich signed a non-disclosure agreement with EnergenX and promised to respect the confidentiality of John Bedini’s proprietary information that went into the chargers. This intellectual property was the sole property of John Bedini and EnergenX.

https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/

A few years ago, around 2011, it was discovered that Rick Friedrich had been involved in some shady business deals with many customers in addition to discovering the disappearance of hardware that was the property of EnergenX. It was also discovered that Rick Friedrich had been accessing John Bedini’s computers by sneaking into the building at night and going through the files.

There were also some energizer kits based on John Bedini’s “SG” designs that were manufactured and distributed by Rick Friedrich. One of the larger units was sold by him to someone for thousands of dollars. As soon as Rick Friedrich of R-Charge had this money, he immediately commenced to sell this exact same unit to someone else for the same amount of money. This is one of countless incidents that Rick Friedrich had done to a number of customers.

This quickly became the normal course of operation for Rick Friedrich and John Bedini and his associates and company wanted nothing more to do with him or his way of doing business. Rick Friedrich‘s relationship with EnergenX was immediately terminated and he got the boot. Immediately, Rick Friedrich began to manufacture and sell battery chargers based on EnergenX’s proprietary circuits, albeit older obsolete ones, but nevertheless, this was all in complete violation of the non disclosure agreement that he signed with EnergenX.

Since then, EnergenX and its distributors have collectively received many dozens of complaints from customers because of purchasing battery chargers and never receiving product. These complaints included the fact that they never received customer service. Many of these complaints also included the fact that many of the chargers did not work, worked a short time or simply did not do as claimed. What surprised everyone is when they learned that Rick Friedrich and R-Charge actually had no further relationship with EnergenX and that he was illegally selling low quality bootlegged versions of John Bedini’s chargers.

To this day, Rick Friedrich continues to sell his low quality pirated versions of these chargers and he also holds mini-conferences claiming to be an expert in “free energy” technologies. He claims to be a man of God and most of his websites are dedicated to him preaching the Gospel to others. This is all one big hypocritical act because the truth is that he is nothing more than a common thief and we challenge him to prove otherwise.

If you have been personally ripped off or hoodwinked by Rick Friedrich the charlatan, we invite you to please contact us and submit your story. If you can include your real name, email, mailing address and phone number, we are going to compile all of these complaints and submit them to the Attorney General as long as various federal agencies because the time has come for his dog and pony show to come to and end.

Please let us know if we can post your complaint publicly on this website. We will remove your personal contact information but would like to list your name and location. If you want to remain anonymous, we will respect that as well. If you do not want us to list your complaint at all, that is fine and we will simply reserve it for the Attorney General.

You can read the truth in John Bedini’s own words here: http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...on-bedini.html

And here is an old site by John Bedini showing how Rick Friedrich was stealing his oscillator technology and selling it behind his back: http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

Please submit your complaints here: https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/contact/

Justice,

I am all for seeing rck removed from the free energy community. with that being said can I please know who this is. you can send me a private message if you wish.

Regards,

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      Justice,

I am all for seeing rck removed from the free energy community. with that being said can I please know who this is. you can send me a private message if you wish.

Regards,

Tom C
      Hi Tom C,
      I just wonder how can Rick defame John bedini's Battery chargers the way he does in that recent you-tube video from Canada, where he bashes the technology to crystillize the Battery (kill them) when he himself promotes this very technology selling as R-charger ect.. he goes on to defame JB calling him an ordinary guy with no background in electronics!!! surely his guys needs to get back what he feeds to others.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Helpful for whom and what?
        This is my real name.
        No secrets here.
        I bought both the 10 coiler and the charger.

Charger broke almost instantaneously.
        Through a massive amount of help by others it was repaired to a functional state.
        Not sure where Rick was he stopped answering emails.

As for the 10coiler here it is 5 years ago hooked onto 3000AH of batteries.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xz6GoQzYi4

Not here to bash and "expose" people. Just the truth nothing else.
        When someone promotes a "10 Coil Bedini" and its nothing like john's 10 coil SG, I'm bound to be pissed off.
        Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Faraday,

the mans a snake oil salesmam, a liar, and a fraud.

Tom C

Comment

Faraday,

the mans a snake oil salesmam, a liar, and a fraud.

Tom C
            Tom C , You are right...poor chap does'nt realize that crystallizing Batteries are good news as a capability of the technology!! as opposed to Sulphated batteries...coz the former is a result of Pure Electrolysis with out heat, that deplete the Water form the battery resulting in Crystallizing, but that can be replinished...and is absolutely normal...what say?
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by justicforall View Post
              In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer, John Bedini. Rick Friedrich’s desire was to private label battery chargers and rejuvenators built by John Bedini’s company. Rick Friedrich‘s company name was Renaissance Charge or R-Charge for short.

Rick Friedrich signed a non-disclosure agreement with EnergenX and promised to respect the confidentiality of John Bedini’s proprietary information that went into the chargers. This intellectual property was the sole property of John Bedini and EnergenX.

https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/

A few years ago, around 2011, it was discovered that Rick Friedrich had been involved in some shady business deals with many customers in addition to discovering the disappearance of hardware that was the property of EnergenX. It was also discovered that Rick Friedrich had been accessing John Bedini’s computers by sneaking into the building at night and going through the files.

There were also some energizer kits based on John Bedini’s “SG” designs that were manufactured and distributed by Rick Friedrich. One of the larger units was sold by him to someone for thousands of dollars. As soon as Rick Friedrich of R-Charge had this money, he immediately commenced to sell this exact same unit to someone else for the same amount of money. This is one of countless incidents that Rick Friedrich had done to a number of customers.

This quickly became the normal course of operation for Rick Friedrich and John Bedini and his associates and company wanted nothing more to do with him or his way of doing business. Rick Friedrich‘s relationship with EnergenX was immediately terminated and he got the boot. Immediately, Rick Friedrich began to manufacture and sell battery chargers based on EnergenX’s proprietary circuits, albeit older obsolete ones, but nevertheless, this was all in complete violation of the non disclosure agreement that he signed with EnergenX.

Since then, EnergenX and its distributors have collectively received many dozens of complaints from customers because of purchasing battery chargers and never receiving product. These complaints included the fact that they never received customer service. Many of these complaints also included the fact that many of the chargers did not work, worked a short time or simply did not do as claimed. What surprised everyone is when they learned that Rick Friedrich and R-Charge actually had no further relationship with EnergenX and that he was illegally selling low quality bootlegged versions of John Bedini’s chargers.

To this day, Rick Friedrich continues to sell his low quality pirated versions of these chargers and he also holds mini-conferences claiming to be an expert in “free energy” technologies. He claims to be a man of God and most of his websites are dedicated to him preaching the Gospel to others. This is all one big hypocritical act because the truth is that he is nothing more than a common thief and we challenge him to prove otherwise.

If you have been personally ripped off or hoodwinked by Rick Friedrich the charlatan, we invite you to please contact us and submit your story. If you can include your real name, email, mailing address and phone number, we are going to compile all of these complaints and submit them to the Attorney General as long as various federal agencies because the time has come for his dog and pony show to come to and end.

Please let us know if we can post your complaint publicly on this website. We will remove your personal contact information but would like to list your name and location. If you want to remain anonymous, we will respect that as well. If you do not want us to list your complaint at all, that is fine and we will simply reserve it for the Attorney General.

You can read the truth in John Bedini’s own words here: http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...on-bedini.html

And here is an old site by John Bedini showing how Rick Friedrich was stealing his oscillator technology and selling it behind his back: http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

Please submit your complaints here: https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/contact/
              I'd be more than happy to give you my horror stories about Rick. But if you are asking for our names, I think it's only fair that tell us your real name first.

John K.

Comment

Deuis.

We are referring to the person who started this thread. not to you, unless you started this thread under another name.

Tom C

Comment

FYI: the following is a response from Rick Friedrich:
                  (It is actually a response to a post at energeticforum but I thought it might be of interest here as well)

Personal Attacks against me for promoting Free Energy Technology.

Recently I decided to finally give a response to the slander of John
                  Bedini against me and set the record straight considering that he has
                  recently passed away and never bothered to clear up a slander he published
                  against me. I ignored this for about four years as he was the type to want
                  to fight about things and I wasn't going to satisfy him in that way. After
                  I recently posted a series of videos of John and I working together and
                  details about our relationship in these matters I expected some more
                  attacks which have now started. Here are my videos that give a little
                  sliver of the real story:

Why John Bedini and Rick Friedrich Parted Ways.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

Bedini Tesla Switch, What's wrong with it? It KILLS Batteries!
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FyajzU3So

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Presentation at the Nov 2010 Renaissance
                  Charge Convention.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlcfSi0mT3U

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Typical Day in the Shop Part 1
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf79Q0NXIn8

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Typical Day in the Shop Part 2
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y7PHmSkQ6c

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Pre-Convention Setup Part 3
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBGmCLqBAvg

John C Bedini Motors Closeup from 2005. Original 1984 Tesla Switch
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiHmn6-l7h4

[The next video only indirectly pertains to what I am saying here, and
                  that is that I had a close relationship with John and we did many videos
                  together like this.]
                  Howard Johnson's Original Trains Demonstration with John Bedini and Rick
                  Friedrich
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zTJz3VXnM

The following in quotation was posted on a website and reposted on a
                  competitors forum by a person who is unwilling to share who they are,
                  which should be a sign that their attacks are cowardly and mistaken. See
                  if you can connect the dots:

“In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to
                  EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer,
                  John Bedini.”

In the mid 2000's I volunteered to help people in finding free energy
                  systems. Renaissance Charge was later started to sell battery chargers
                  invented by several people, one of whom was me. The idea of each charger
                  and much of its functionality was created by me. I never signed any
                  contract with any company pertaining to these chargers. They were a mutual
                  effort. I did the testing of them and it was my label that was always on
                  these chargers. There is no patent on these chargers. And Energenx patents
                  expired two years ago, and I never violated their patents with these
                  chargers. I have presented video evidence of these facts.

(continued here)
                  Last edited by nilrehob; 02-15-2017, 02:22 AM.

Comment

All good Tom the post was moved from another thread.

Deuis.

We are referring to the person who started this thread. not to you, unless you started this thread under another name.

Tom C
                    Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                      FYI: the following is a response from Rick Friedrich:
                      (It is actually a response to a post at energeticforum but I thought it might be of interest here as well)
                      Nilrehob, thanks but post the entire thing here without forcing people to go to your website and please do the same on Energetic Forum and anywhere else you posted this.
                      Admin
                      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

It was my intention to post it all in one post. When that didn't work I tried to post it in pieces. I had such problem with the second part/post that I had to shorten and shorten to make it fit that I finally gave up thinking that there was some other problem. This was the only solution I could come up with. I don't want/need any traffic to my site. But this was on energetic forum. When I got here I had already given up on posting it in one big post. I will make a try below.

/Hob

Comment

Nope, doesn't work here either, my guess its too big, sorry.

/Hob

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                            It was my intention to post it all in one post. When that didn't work I tried to post it in pieces. I had such problem with the second part/post that I had to shorten and shorten to make it fit that I finally gave up thinking that there was some other problem. This was the only solution I could come up with. I don't want/need any traffic to my site. But this was on energetic forum. When I got here I had already given up on posting it in one big post. I will make a try below.

/Hob
                            Whatever is the story, if Rick feels he is so candid about all that what happend to him and or JB's attitude towards him. and especially if he could have his ''ówn'' Charger built then why did he ever join JB in the first place?? how can you belive him say that Energenx campus was unsecured area when they have filled several Patents..?(it costed them 6 figuer $$$$$$ to have those Patent ) can anyone belive they will keep their property unguarded??.. utter Bull!@&* from Rick. and about Rick's attitude i have a personal experiance about him.. he's a utter racist, very arrogant and a steathly thug.
                            It is so clear that he is opening up now when JB is not around (very unhumane of him to do this!!) if he really had to say all this, what the hell stopped him to do so all these years???

Rgds,
                            Faraday88

Comment

Tom C's comment is cogent and apropos. Who is it that started this? Let's all go to the AG and say "I bought a free energy device and it didn't work, what are you going to do for me?" That'll work out well. I don't want to focus on some dispute with whoever this guy Rick is and JB. JB gave us a lot to look at and enjoy learning from, hopefully honours him to continue to take a look at it and not focus on some one who apparently wanted to play monkey business with John's work.

Comment

Working...
                              X