Rick Friedrich - R-Charge Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
    Tom C's comment is cogent and apropos. Who is it that started this? Let's all go to the AG and say "I bought a free energy device and it didn't work, what are you going to do for me?" That'll work out well. I don't want to focus on some dispute with whoever this guy Rick is and JB. JB gave us a lot to look at and enjoy learning from, hopefully honours him to continue to take a look at it and not focus on some one who apparently wanted to play monkey business with John's work.
    Well said ZPDM!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Justicforall,

Thanks for this. Rick Friedrich agreed to respect John Bedini's Proprietary information, but it later found out that Friedrich had been sneaking into Bedini's apartment during the night to access and go through his computer files. Friedrich meant shady business for Bedini. There are loads of website that testimonies to that. Some even say that Friedrich stole Bedini's oscillator technology and sold it without Bedini's knowledge. Aside from the links you've given, there's also this other website, the ZPEnergy that also tells the whole story about the scam regarding his technology.

Thanks,

Mollygarage

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNg5gcOMUAw

Comment

Originally posted by mollygarage View Post
          Hi Justicforall,

Thanks for this. Rick Friedrich agreed to respect John Bedini's Proprietary information, but it later found out that Friedrich had been sneaking into Bedini's apartment during the night to access and go through his computer files. Friedrich meant shady business for Bedini. There are loads of website that testimonies to that. Some even say that Friedrich stole Bedini's oscillator technology and sold it without Bedini's knowledge. Aside from the links you've given, there's also this other website, the ZPEnergy that also tells the whole story about the scam regarding his technology.

Thanks,

Mollygarage
          http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

"So the whole time Rick and his friends come to visit they take my information and pass it around like playing cards. It was later found out that they were making my oscillators and selling them without permission, nor would I ever give them permission, You the people be the judge of what was going on with this gang." - John Bedini
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            http://www.johnbedini.net/john34/history.htm

"So the whole time Rick and his friends come to visit they take my information and pass it around like playing cards. It was later found out that they were making my oscillators and selling them without permission, nor would I ever give them permission, You the people be the judge of what was going on with this gang." - John Bedini
            Hey Aaron,
            That was very Candidly stated by JB back then..Rick should have justified that time itself if had no involvement in all what JB stated..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

If this boy with a kindergartener’s temperament and ego really had something, he could do all this without mentioning Mr Bedini’s name at all. You/We all know the reason this boy has only done this after the Passing of Mr Beidini – this boy is a coward, a coward who now uses the name of someone who has passed to put some $$ in his pocket. “loving paths” it’s the perverted world we now live in.

Comment

Over on energetic, I offered to pay for a polygraph and pay him 100 dollars for his time. his response was silence.... any man who can stomp on the grave of another for his own enrichment is a baaad apple.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

This is the Renaissance Charge expose on video - someone posted that many more are coming!

Renaissance Charge

https://vimeo.com/205021580
                  Last edited by justicforall; 02-23-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X