Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

45% OF SEATS ARE LEFT!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Light Therapy

Solavei
    Wow cool. a thread on LED therapy. I have been building these for many years.
    I am experimenting with a 100 watt 660 nm LED right now.
    Running it only at 1/3 power, still can cook the skin.
    I put a thick glass lens in front of it so it is more comfortable.
    I build hand held LED units for a living.
    Here are some photos of a 100 watt red 660 LED unit I am working on.led1.jpgled2.jpgled3.jpg

Oh my, you have some serious power light here. Nice work btw. I'm planning to do small, 225 LED module, approx 14W to treat small areas such as elbow, knee or a wrist but my units will allow to interlock them as well. I will later include digital pulsing circuit as mentioned before.

Thanks
    Vtech

where do you get these leds from?
    Last edited by tachyon; 11-30-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    I'm actually going to release an e-book on red and infrared light healing but that won't be for a while

I will buy a copy whenever you release it. I am very interested.

I found that ebay has many leds in good prices

I've been interested in the light/sound healing for many years now, gives me pleasure to see we have a thread on this now.

Here are quickly some of my thoughts on this:

I think you are going all wrong about this, jacking up the LED power. Power is not the issue because if I recall correctly it has been
    shown over and over again that even extremely low amplitude waves can affect the living organisms. A closer, but lower amplitude,
    source will override a more distant but stronger source.

Here's a handy image I saved few years back, I'm sure you can find better ones on the interwebs.

As you can see from the image, penetration distance and amplitude directly depend on the wavelength, with longer wavelengths
    going deeper into the skin. Think of the wavelength as a carrier signal, while pulsing it is the actual encoding (message).

I personally believe we need to go backwards with this though, and reverse engineer cellular emissions through FFTs or similar.

Unfortunately, our barbaric medeval medical science is not concerned with curing/healing but only treating/charging money. What we need
    is a real-time input from the living organism and monitoring of cellular processes, without killing the organism in the process to do so.
    And all that non-invasive as well.

I am not aware of any methods, or public technologies (I do believe there could be secret ones), that do this beyond measuring "basic"
    "life signs" (blood pressure, temperature, galvanic response, eeg/ekg/emg, ultrasound, etc) which is pretty pathetic as these have been
    around and known for a century now.

For anything else you have to dig into the organism and physically retrieve (from a blood sample to an "exploratory surgery").

I apologize I went into raving about the issue, but it boils my noodle how money is wasted every year in wrong (imho) directions...sigh.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amigo View Post
    I think you are going all wrong about this, jacking up the LED power.

As you can see from the image, penetration distance and amplitude directly depend on the wavelength, with longer wavelengths
    going deeper into the skin. Think of the wavelength as a carrier signal, while pulsing it is the actual encoding (message).
    That is a great picture. Wavelength and frequency are more important than power, but power does have benefits because it does deliver more joules to the cells.

660nm is the standard visible red and has benefits because that is about the same diameter as certain cells and mitochondria - so they're antennas for red (and towards IR size). 880nm IR or longer are great for deeper penetration, warming muscles on the inside, etc... My favorite is red + infrared combination. The only other color that I think is even needed is blue for acne, etc... but for the most part red + infrared is the way to go for 99% of just about everything.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Solavei
    That has me thinking that the application might be limited at the 660nm/880nm range, if it only affects mitochondria. Sadly, as I noted, we have no way of determining whether it actually does anything or not on the cellular level because we can't monitor the cellular process.

Of course, what does pulsing at various frequencies accomplish then (referring back to Dr. Nogier)?